FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 27, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

TT, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 7, 2020,

Best prop firm out there

By far the best prop firm out there. Received my first profit split and challenge refund. Customer service is excellent. Always receive timely responses to my emails. Excellent overall
Madrid, Spain,
Feb 3, 2020,

Sharing my first withdrawal with FTMO!

Would like to share my experience with FTMO, after recieving the first withdrawal!!

Since the day I have started using there prop services all has gone as expected!! After meeting all the requirements I passed to a founded account.

Withdrawal was really fast and also received the refund of the subscription fee.
Same day arrival for the funds. Also client service is really fast that can help you out in case you have any doubts.

So if helps or clear anyones doubts on FTMO
In my case all has gone really good !

Now time to work on second withdrawal and also might hire a second account and start again the challenge, as they allow to grow up accounts till 300k which is a perfect amount of funds to trade without risking your own capital ( most important of all)

Good luck in your trading journey !
Paul,
Orange County, USA,
Nov 4, 2020,

Firay Profit Split and Challenge Payment Reimbursement

I have received both my profit share and my challenege reimbursement for my first month with a funded account. Ftmo is a trustable company that I hope I can continue working with in the future.

Mario Dixon,
Florida, USA,
Nov 21, 2020,

I’m a Funded trader for ftmo currently on my second month of trading. So far I have no complaints, has I received my profit split as well as my challenge fee as stated in the contract. I will keep you guys up to date with my relationship with Ftmo has we grow together.

North Carolina, USA,
May 17, 2020,

Super happy with FTMO

I have received my first profit split from FTMO. I had a minor issue with sending them the invoice for the profit split and they were extremely responsive, helping me resolve the issue very quickly. I also received my original challenge fee without issue.

They have been extremely helpful with a few questions I had, responding to all my inquiries very quickly.

Anyone looking for a good prop firm with the potential for solid returns, I would highly suggest FTMO. Although the first challenge was, well challenging, I think it is well worth it. I think the challenge actually helped me improve and become more aware of my risk involved in my trades. The potential for decent returns in a reasonable amount of time is better than any other prop firms I have traded with.

Looking forward to growing with FTMO.

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Nov 4, 2020,

Ftmo are trustworthy

I can say with some confidence now that FTMO are trustworthy. I have received my profit share and also my challenge fee as they said I would.

Morgantown, USA,
Jul 13, 2020,

Amazing FTMO experience!

I got into ftmo because I had lost my job and due to COVID no one was hiring! I studied and read up as much as I could and within a month a was able to get a 25k account funded! It’s now been a little over a month since my account has been funded And I officially received both my initial fee and my 70% profit split deposited into my account ! I’m so excited to be apart of the team and would love to to thank ftmo for the opportunity they have given me to self employ myself during these Hard time !

Oslo, Norway,
Jun 2, 2020,

100% legit business

I am a professional forex trader with my own company. I looked into prop trading and decided to give FTMO a try. I liked the terms and the fact that they don't limit their traders and have very few restrictions.

I have now traded with them on a funded account for a month. Profit split and challenge fees were paid to my bank account in less than 48 hours.
No issues, great customer service.

They are 100% trustworthy.

johannesburg, South Africa,
Feb 26, 2020,

ftmo payment review

I HAVE BEEN WITH FTMO SINCE JAN 2020 AND I AM GLAD TO SAY THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK WITH MY PROFITS AND THE FEE FOR THE CHALLENGE WERE PAID OUT INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT AS PROMISED AND ON TIME ..FTMO IS LEGIT AND IM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THEM ..THE CO FOUNDER MR OTAKAR IS HONEST AND TRANSPARENT AND SO IS THE BUSINESS ..I AM A TRADER FROM SOUTH AFRICA AND MY RELATIONSHIP WITH FTMO IS REALLY GREAT BECAUSE THEY DO BUSINESS THE RIGHT WAY
Feb 18, 2019,

FTMO makes you a better trader in Forex and CFDs trading

Since I have been trading Forex for over 10 years, I have never seen or come across any Company like FTMO with reference to helping traders become better disciplined, focused and handle management more efficiently. The trading objectives are just perfect for any serious trader, or intending trader that wants to be funded. I will recommend FTMO to any serious trader that seeks funding.
Its a win-win partnership. The most interesting reward about it, is that you get to keep 70% of all target profits (and higher) you make in the funded account.