FTMO Review

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Rez,
United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Oct 18, 2019,

Amazing so far!

I have found noshed my challenge account within 10 days and am currently 3 days into my verification account. So far my experience with this company is awesome! Honestly they are very professional, have great communication and respond promptly. I recently received an analysis report of my challenge account and I must say they really do care about your success. They advised me on whether I was over trading and how was my risk and reward ratio. Overall can’t wait to work with this company and highly recommend those who are serious and know how to trade to try the challenge. I however don’t recommend this to anyone who hasn’t got trading experience or know how to manage risk and reward.

Munich, Germany,
Jul 23, 2020,

Best Prop Company on Internet

I am working with Ftmo since December 2019, i am a multiple account trader and i always got a perfect service from them.
Every month i got my profit split. What should i say more.
This company is the best prop that you can find on internet.
You can even try a demo before you start the real challange to get funded.
My opinion: You should definitely try it.
Cal, USA,
Oct 23, 2020,

FTMO is very professional and did everything they said they would do and with impeccable timing, my commission was paid as promise my deposit was returned as promise! Some companies do great things...But this is a great Company! I highly recommend FTMO

Jul 19, 2019,

Great Company For A Serious Trader

I have just received my funded account and am writing a short review of my experience at FTMO. Like many others have said, I would highly recommend this company if you're looking for a funded account.

For starters, their customer support is beyond reproach and they are always very prompt in responding to any queries you may have and will do their best to solve any problems that you may face with your trading platform or anything else for that matter.

The trading challenge is a bit of a pressure cooker situation, as you are required to make a 10% return in one calendar month, which is basically 22 trading days. However, I assure you that it can be done, as I, and many others in the past have done so. The verification stage is considerably easier as the target is reduced to 50% and the time is extended to 2 calendar months.

One thing I would add is that this is not for complete beginners. You should have some trading experience under your belt before you take on the challenge, although they are very fair in that you are allowed to take the challenge again and again until you pass, provided 1) you don't break any of the trading rules and 2) you post a positive return at the end of the challenge.

The one thing that helps greatly is the max daily loss limit. This is put in place to prevent revenge trading, so once you are close to your daily loss limit, close out the losing position and stop for the day.

It is my opinion that FTMO is the best company to consider if you have some experience trading and are looking to get a funded account. They are very generous with their profit splits, and they are always looking out for you as a trader. Do keep in mind that ultimately, your success means money for both the company and yourself and for that reason, FTMO genuinely cares about your success, and contrary to what some have said, they are not out to make money from the challenge fees.

Highly recommended for any serious trader looking for funding!!
Nottingham, United Kingdom,
Jul 14, 2020,

Excellent service

The whole process of becoming an ftmo trader and receiving a payout is very smooth and streamlined.

Keep in mind that becoming funded is only the first part, you then need to maintain that same discipline to makes you’re that you keep the account and get a payout.

Once you close a month in profit, you will get an invoice template sent to you on your profit split date, if this is on the weekend it will be the next business day.
For me personally when I filled it out, I received very rapid responses and the payout was processed very quickly.

I am very satisfied with FTMO as a company and hope to trade with them for a long time, I recommend this to every consistent trader looking for more capital.
Philadelphia pa, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Retired at 29!! I Love FTMO!!

Just so everyone's clear here, No im not a robot, no I don't work under FTMO marketing etc.. I'm a real person who had real struggles in life and I'm just here to tell you; that I recommend this company over and over and over again. If they had an affiliate program I would be top earner for how much recommend/introduce FTMO to everyone that ask me about trading. I've had no issues in my ftmo journey, The customer service is prompt they have live agents who answer any and every question you have granted live agents are only available at 3am 4am est. time in my experience but the fact of the matter is that they're there to help you. I am a funded trader and I have received my first payout, as well as the reimbursement no more then 3 days after my profit spilt day. which is super fast for a withdrawal Theres no reason to doubt FTMO I wouldn't even hesitate to get started with them if you're a profitable trader or just need a little discipline. Or if don't have the funds to trade independently I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO !!! BEST PROP FIRM OUT THERE !! If you don't belive me just follow me on IG I post all my results @IJ_Diggs I honestly don't see how anyone thinks this isn't real you partner with them so both parties are making money !! you just take majority of it! 70 -30 Split its genius !!!!!

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
May 12, 2020,

One of the top Funding for traders

I passed the Challenge and Verification in one month. It went very smoothly. You can choose a variety of brokers and even switch your account between each phase. I've already had an FTMO account and the payment was on time. Highly recommend to retail traders.

D'Angelo Collins,
Indiana, USA,
May 18, 2020,

FTMO is legit!

I have a 300k account with FTMO and I can say they are legit. This is the best opportunity for a retail trader to become successful in the financial markets. Everything including the profit split to challenge fees were reimbursed. If you are skeptical, the only way to find out is to try. You're willing to risk thousands in the real markets, why not risk with FTMO to find out yourself? I did and it worked out perfect. Good luck.
Josip Vukelja,
Croatia, Croatia,
May 17, 2019,

After successful completion of the Trading Objectives in the Challenge and Verification phase, FTMO and I signed a contract within a week. Just finished the first month on the funded account and my commission was paid almost immediately. FTMO team was extremely professional and helpful in every possible situation I encountered so far. FTMO is the best match for every serious trader willing to make a career in the trading industry.

Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic,
Nov 11, 2020,

Without any doubts, FTMO is legit

I have became FTMO funded trader in September and my profit split date was in October, i have received refund one day after i sent my invoice on the profit split date and also received my profit within 3 days after the invoice. FTMO is amazing company, in my opinion they are the best among prop firm industries.