FTMO.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 10, 2019

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Karon lewis,
Davenport florida, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

Trying them now IDK if they real or not

Trying their trial for now and then purchasing the cheapest challenge. I will update on if this is real or not. There are a few companies doing this now where u pay them to join a challenge and get a funded account if u win, allegedly we gonna find out soon.
Accra, Ghana,
Jan 10, 2019,

Good challenge to improve Forex trading ability

The Challenge helped me to maintain discipline in forex trading. The trading objectives, especially the maximum daily loss always keep me in check and requires I plan my trades properly and exercise patience in execution. This helped increase my wins and elevated my experience in Forex trading.

Waiting to complete the verification and become a FTMO trader.
TN, USA,
Jan 12, 2019,

So far all is well. I just completed the first phase of becoming funded by the company.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)
4xis2ez,
Ohio, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

I recommend if you think you can pass.

I completed the Challenge in about 27 calendar days. Waiting for the Verification phase. The Challenge did improve my trading with the loss limits known in advance. Before, I over leveraged and over traded. I decided to use the whole 30 days if necessary instead of trying to win in 10 trading days and did complete it. Yes, they make money by ones who lose the Challenge. But that is the fault of improper trading and lack of risk management by the trader.
Alincik,
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Feb 14, 2019,

So far, so good!
Passed both levels and I am a step away of becoming a funded trader with the company. A good company, a good choice!
Feb 18, 2019,

FTMO makes you a better trader in Forex and CFDs trading

Since I have been trading Forex for over 10 years, I have never seen or come across any Company like FTMO with reference to helping traders become better disciplined, focused and handle management more efficiently. The trading objectives are just perfect for any serious trader, or intending trader that wants to be funded. I will recommend FTMO to any serious trader that seeks funding.
Its a win-win partnership. The most interesting reward about it, is that you get to keep 70% of all target profits (and higher) you make in the funded account.
M. Mathew,
Berkshire, United Kingdom,
Mar 4, 2019,

I have successfully completed the Challenge and now waiting for verification process before getting funded.

Overall, my experience with FTMO has been positive, their customer service is excellent as they would always reply promptly to whatever query I have.

I would recommend FTMO Challenge for any traders who is seriously looking to get funded.
New York, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

The best funded account out there.

I want to address any skeptics out there and tell you that FTMO is 100% legit. I received my first profit split for the month of February this morning right into my paypal account.

Their customer service is great and they also provide the best trading conditions by far of any funding service. Im looking forward to working with them in the future.

If you are a United states citizen and are looking for a workaround to escape the CFTC this is a great opportunity.
Brussels, Belgium,
Mar 12, 2019,

Excellent and professional

I successfully completed the Challenge and I will start soon with my verification process. Up to now I had a fantastic experience with FTMO and a look forward to become a FTMO funded trader. FTMO is offering the best profit split available on the market.

First of all about the trading itself, during the challenge(s) you learn to be very focussed and diciplined, and to apply a very strickt money and risk management while trading. This is the most important requirement to meet the trading objectives.

In general, communication, website and reporting are very clear and straightforward. The customer service is excellent and quick.

I would recommend FTMO to any traders looking to get funded.