FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 25, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Brisbane, Australia,
Aug 28, 2020,

Excellent Idea and great quality product.

Hi guys,

I will make my review of FTMO short and sweet. I have been trading with FTMO since Feb 2020. I failed my first challenge but passed subsequent challenges and have been funded with 3x100kUSD accounts since then. Payment has always been prompt and arrived in my account within a week of submitting my invoice. Customer service is of good quality and is fast. Overall if you can pass the challenge I highly reccomend FTMO. Otakar and the team have done a great job.

Lower Austria, Austria,
Mar 22, 2020,

super serious

FTMO is a completely serious company, fast support for all your issues, competent empoyees and super fast withdrawls.
I got my first money from FTMO in less than 30 min. after i sent my bill to them. TOP!!
Michigan, USA,
Jul 14, 2020,

Credible and Trustworthy Funding For Traders

I just received my first profit split from FTMO as well as the refund for signing up. I am lucky to have been able to discover this firm and they also help you become a better trader

Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 25, 2019,

FTMO trader review

I have nothing but great things to say about FTMO and their funding process. Great and quick responses from the team and the challenge definitely will show you if you have proper risk management. I just received my first months profit split and it was a simple process. Would recommend for those looking for funding (only if you are ready).
-, Germany,
Feb 5, 2020,

Excellent, Trustworthy Company

At first, I was a bit skeptical about FTMO. Why would someone give you that amount of money for trading? On a second look, it all makes sense as it is a win-win situation for both sides. If you make money, they make money, too. That’s why you share the profits 70/30.

Of course, some rules are needed in order for this to work. Unlike similar other companies, their rules are clearly described and also the support is always happy to help with any questions.

What I like most about FTMO is that they do not require any specific trading style and the wide choice of (reputable!) brokers. You can trade all instruments that are supported by one of their brokers. Even EAs are allowed.

My overall experience with them is superb. They are an honest company and I already received my first profit payout only 2 days after I invoiced it. I can only recommend FTMO and truly hope that they keep up the great work!
NJ, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

Received first full profit-spit payment

I want to thank the team at FTMO for quickly sending me my first profit split of $6,237 and the refund of my challenge! I look forward to future profit splits with FTMO and I highly recommend them to any FOREX trader that is serious about trading and wants to make $ without risking there own capital.

Delhi, India,
Jul 12, 2019,

Best for serious traders

My experience with FTMO was very good . Their support was very good. I just received my first payout with challenge fees within one day after completing my one month as funded traders. I would recommend FTMO to any serious trader.

May 24, 2019 - 5 Stars Just completed my challenge with FTMO. I had a good experience with them. Their Goals , Loss limit , and other rules are realistic. Also, their support staff is friendly and helpful. It is a good company to trade with and I would recommend it.

Ace,

Amazing opportunity

FTMO is an incredible opportunity for amazing traders who don’t have access to such large capital. They pay out every time consistently and are of such help and always chase up and problems that occur. Definitely recommend and will probably go for my second challenge very soon

Daniel,
Pennsylvania, USA,
Nov 11, 2020,

Ftmo is 100% legit as long as you pass the challenge and verification stage you receive a funded account. I can confirm that I have received the profit I am entitled to every month in a timely manner. They are a great company with quick and effective client support.

Jordan,
Sep 16, 2020,

Amazing company providing great opportunity

I have received numerous profit splits from FTMO now and also had the challenger fee’s reimbursed with the first withdrawal. Money is usually in my bank account 2/3 working days after invoice is sent. Great company providing a great opportunity for people who don’t have a large capital to start with.

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 28, 2020,

Best decision I could ever made to go with FTMO !

In my opinion one of the best conditions for trader in the world of prop firms. Objectives are very doable, and just the fact they are giving you your one time payment for challange back with first WD indicate they are solid, not mention very lucrative profit splits 70% to your pocket makes reall different. With every step I've been informed, every kind of situation has been dealt with in no time plus stuff being very professional and polite too. I received money very fast and with no problems at all. Couldn't be happier being a part of FTMO trading journey. No doubts they love what they do, with passion and fair play. Well done!

Joop VanKaf,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 1, 2019,

The best funding program!

got funded month ago and my first profit withdrawal came one day after submitting the Invoice. Superb service!

Thailand,
Apr 12, 2019,

The Challenge is great. They help me improve my risk management. I failed many times on the challenge step due to my risk management and overtrade but finally passed. Now, I'm waiting for the verification step. I'll update again when I pass it.

New York, USA,
Mar 6, 2019,

The best funded account out there.

I want to address any skeptics out there and tell you that FTMO is 100% legit. I received my first profit split for the month of February this morning right into my paypal account.

Their customer service is great and they also provide the best trading conditions by far of any funding service. Im looking forward to working with them in the future.

If you are a United states citizen and are looking for a workaround to escape the CFTC this is a great opportunity.
Bangalore, India,
Nov 4, 2019,

The Best Remote Proprietary Trading Company

Undoubtedly FTMO is the best remote proprietary trading company in the world. I have seen many remote proprietary trading companies but no one provides opportunity even closer to what FTMO is providing to the traders. I wish FTMO may have thousand of traders around the globe.
Cedric Oliver,
America, USA,

My experiences

I have been a FTMO trader since August and everything has been great. When it was time for my profit split they sent me an email to send them an invoice to be paid and gave me a easy to use website to generate one. I received my fee plus my profit split all within 1 week. Very professional and they always respond to any and every question I have.

Very happy with FTMO

I am very happy to have a live funded account with FTMO. I found the qualification process challenging but you'd expect this to unlock $100k of funding.

I am happy to have received my first month's profit-share withdrawal last week.

Thank you FTMO, and I look forward to continuing to trade with you.

Albert,
May 28, 2020,

First Profit Received

I am new to FTMO so when I am to receive my first profit share, I was skeptic like everyone else. So as soon as I sent my invoice they replied promptly saying they will be sending my share profits and will refund my fee for the challenge. 3 days later, I got my refund and my profits. So for those of you who are still skeptical, this company is legit and is great!

Bouira, Algeria,
Apr 11, 2020,

FTMO : until now, all seems ok

I don't know why but I was one of those who have never felt any doubt about the serious of this company. I have been a fx trader since a long time and my only problem has always been DISCIPLINE. And when I saw the main condition at FTMO is exactly what I have been seeking for long time, so no hesitation at all.
I succeed after the 3rd challenge and the 2nd Verification. I just ended my first month as an FTMO funded trader. I traded carefully and my only goal was to end the month profitably to test the serious of the company.
Now, and after the reception of the split profit (70%) and the refund of the Challenge fee, I can trustfully testify that FTMO is a honest and serious company for serious traders.

Italy, Italy,
Nov 17, 2020,

Reliable

I became a funded trader a few months ago. My fee has been refunded and I have received payments due to the accrued profits on time.

PH, Philippines,
May 13, 2020,

Great company!!

just received my first payout on FTMO as one of their funded trader. payment process was really quick less than 24hrs thru wire transfer and they even refunded the the fee for the challenge. would recommend to anyone out there interested

Perth, Australia,
Feb 21, 2020,

Funded Trader

Very happy after I received my first profit sharing with FTMO. The service so far has been great and the customer service is always there to help. Really recommend this company if anyone is serious of getting funded account !

I Singh,
Aug 26, 2020,

Funded with 300k and been Paid!

Been trading with FTMO since March 2020. Customer service is on point, people moan because they fail the challenge, all criteria is clearly written out and if you have any issues then contact them, I get replies within 24 hours (most of the time within few hours, if emailed first thing in the morning). If you can’t adhere to rules then you clearly need to take time to concentrate on your own Risk Management.

Iv now passed all three FTMO up to 300k and have been paid out within 2 days of me sending an invoice. No need to question there professionalism, I trade, I make money, I get paid. Can’t be more simple than that.

Umed,
NYC, USA,
Nov 17, 2020,

LEGIT COMPANY!!! I’ve got paid by them!

At first I was skeptical also like everyone else and then I said to my self whatever I’ll try it out and once I got the real account and made my first withdrawal they actually paid me back my $600 and plus the profit split in 3 days they paid out my profits and money I paid for challange. And got paid for my 2nd month also over 8k and now I’m at my 3rd month and they’re absolutely legit company. I’d recommend to anyone to try it out! Ps. They’re customer service is top top #1 I’m honestly amazed by this funded company. Thank u for ur existence!

4xis2ez,
Ohio, USA,
Jan 30, 2019,

I recommend if you think you can pass.

I completed the Challenge in about 27 calendar days. Waiting for the Verification phase. The Challenge did improve my trading with the loss limits known in advance. Before, I over leveraged and over traded. I decided to use the whole 30 days if necessary instead of trying to win in 10 trading days and did complete it. Yes, they make money by ones who lose the Challenge. But that is the fault of improper trading and lack of risk management by the trader.