FTMO Review

Updated: Nov 26, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Sep 7, 2020,

Grateful to be one.

FTMO is definitely the best proprietary firm, traded across different companies but yet FTMO cherish their traders by compensating high commission rate (70%), and allow very much all freedom you could wish for different trading style. Payout is punctual, efficient service.

Oct 31, 2019,

Referring to my review earlier

FTMO has taken extended measure to help me resolve the problem despite a lengthy process.

If FPA is reading this comment, please kindly update my rating for FTMO, thank you.

Oct 24, 2019 - 2 Stars I am currently under the challenge phase of FTMO. This is just my own opinion:

1. I am a bit skeptical that most reviews in FPA are good despite many of them haven't pass all the test and received payment from profit sharing. To me nothing is proven until money is received from profit sharing consistently as what we have before that is just a demo account.

2. I unfortunately faced a few difficulty in my trading, first time is delayed data feed (1-2min). I ran another ICMarket demo concurrently with my challenge account and it runs normally.
Second time I suddenly am not able to perform trades (Open, modify, close) for around 1 hour during US/EU open session. My open trades had to face the wave of news and I am not able to pre emptively close/modify those position. Similarly, my other demo account runs fine.

Such trading condition if persist, can be disastrous.

3. Live chat of FTMO offline most of the time. Even during office hour of prague and Europe generally. I was not able to contact them to address the issue above, which was quite urgent. This leads me to doubt on all those good review that FTMO is very attentive to enquiry.

Besides all these, I really have nothing more to comment about FTMO service thus far. Hopefully I will reach the stage when I can receive profit sharing and I will update.

New Delhi, India,
Dec 7, 2019,

My first payment from FTMO

I have just finished my first month of my funded live account. I ended this moth with no loss and a little profit. I got my challenge fee refunded promptly!
Hopeful of decent profit split coming month on wards...

Client area analysis is quite useful in improving the performance and I am sure of making good profits here on wards.

Oct 19, 2019 - No Rating I have just passed the challenge by FTMO.
Its a great tool to bridge the gaps that are holding me from trading success.
Its passing criteria sets you on disciplined path yet in a relaxed pace.
Just 10 trading days to puch in a month and just 50% profit days to make!
Focus on daily loss and absolute loss limits and profit target of 10% is a given thing.
I liked whole process of challenge and I strongly recommend it to all serious traders out there who wish to make a trading success with consistent results.
Weston Super Mare, United Kingdom,
Jun 12, 2020,

So glad I found this company!

F.T.M.O has been the best trading decision that I have ever made. It took me a few attempts at the challenge before passing but that was my fault as I simply was not ready and made stupid mistakes. Mostly money management and trying to rush and complete it too quickly.

I have been funded with them just over a month now and I received my first profit split and my challenge fee two days ago. Their customer service is nothing short of excellent which gives me massive peace of mind!

I will be doing two more challenges very soon and then I plan to combine all of them into one account.

Florida, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Ftmo Live Account/ Profit Split

FTMO is a great investor company and trustworthy. I actually received my profit split as they promised. They also assist you with becoming a better trader. Great company in my opinion!

Arkadiusz,
Polska, Poland,
Nov 3, 2020,

everything as described on www.ftmo

I'm only after my first profitable month. I confirm that the Challenge fee has been refunded. The profit distribution was also duly paid.

Rasekh Amiri,
Tartu, Estonia,
Nov 15, 2020,

FTMO: A company that knows their business perfectly

To be honest, I have never think how I can be a disciplined and profitable trader. Thanks to FTMO I can say it out loudly today I am a TRADER ! The way FTMO has simulated the challenges and conditions, it trains you how to approach risk management and manage your emotions whatever you need as a trader to succeed in this business.
Definitely in every trading platform and business there are some problems somehow, but when I've had issues in my platform or metrix, the customer service is quick and their live agents have answered every question I had. Even they have followed up my inquiries and emailed me several times to make sure everything works fine.
I am quite sure those negative reviews came from people who couldn't respect the objectives and they are trying to blame the system to hide their mistakes.
At the moment I have two accounts, but soon I will go for the third one as well ;)
In total, I am so happy to start business with FTMO and being part of FTMO community, and here I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FTMO to those who are serious in this business and want to become a real trader.

Dean,
Perth, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

FTMO

I have recently completed my first month trading with FTMO. After passing the challenge and verification stage, I received my profit split and also my fee from the challenge was refunded.

Tallinn, Estonia,
Jul 9, 2019,

Epic Prop firm!

I have reviewed a lot of trading prop firms out there, I think most of them out there. FTMO is by far the best, offering best conditions, money back if completed the challenge, reliable metrics that help you see how your trading is going and so much more. Plus the payout is made within a day. Guys, honestly, if you are serious about trading this can change your life. It really matters whether you are trading a tiny account or an account that could make you living.

10/10 prop firm with the best customer success as well.

Lorenzo,
Milan, Italy,
Nov 20, 2020,

Best company ever

Started my 20 000€ challenge on september. After passing both that and the verification phase, I got my funded account. This month I received my first profit split via skrill (as requested) and the challenge fee as well. After submitting the invoice, I received my profits the day after so the payment was really fast. If you want to take forex trading seriously this is the way to go. I feel truly blessed to have found this amazing company.

Houston, Texas, USA,
Jun 11, 2019,

great company that actually provides traders with real opportunity.

Ive traded with other prop firms on funded accounts in the past and I find that FTMO has the best overall system in place in order for everyday traders to make something of themselves. They are very generous on their rules in place and anyone who can make sense of their trading can more than likely find success here. I would recommend FTMO to anyone out there looking for funding options.

cape town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

Best think ever for trader

I have a $25account with FTMO and i just received my first profit split with the company. the support team is the best one ever
If you can trade, please try them out . my next task is to get those $100k accounts.
FTMO is the best funding firm out there,

Vusi

jude,
MD, USA,
Oct 28, 2020,

received my first withdraw

Received my first withdraw trading live. I had no problems receiving my first profit split as well as my refund for the challenge.