FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 21, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

Karon lewis,
Davenport florida, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

Trying them now IDK if they real or not

Trying their trial for now and then purchasing the cheapest challenge. I will update on if this is real or not. There are a few companies doing this now where u pay them to join a challenge and get a funded account if u win, allegedly we gonna find out soon.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)

New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2019,

FTMO - Doing Exactly What They Say

I'm into the verification phase with FTMO and they have done exactly everything that they have said they would. Their service and response is excellent and prompt. There is no hidden agenda with them. If you think you can meet the parameters of the challenge then I would recommend them as reputable.

George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.

Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!

Dominic,
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

FTMO is

I know there is a lot of scepticism in terms of whether FTMO pays their clients and I would like to help to clear this up.

I have, since 2019 November, been attempting to get a FTMO account and finally in my second attempt I managed to get one.
The process of getting the account after completing the verification took a little while, however by April 1st I had my login details, and as it was the first of the month and you get paid every 30days, I thought it made sense to open a 0.01 lot postion to ensure payment on may 1st

On May 1st, after making a profit of $2,593 for the first month , I got sent an email to complete an invoice to process my payment. Now although it took a little while, most likely because the 1st fell on the weekend therefore I had to wait for till the Monday, when the payment finally arrived in my account in my national currency of the £. Later on that day I received my refund from the third party you first pay to when purchasing the challenge.

Overall FTMO is perfectly sound, and what they say they do is exactly what they do. I myself was skeptical at first, and even with the payment not coming till Monday, me being an anxious person did get a little worried especially as it was my first payment but everything was fine and I finally received my first ever payment from Fx after a long time of studying. I would highly suggest to anyone who feels they are capable of completing the challenge and verification to use FTMO services and attempt their challenge .

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.