FTMO Review

Updated: Oct 30, 2020 · FTMO.com  · Is this your company?
FTMO

Contact: support@ftmo.com, +44 2033222983

Join live discussion of FTMO.com on our forum

FTMO.com profile provided by FTMO support, Jun 13, 2018

Penang, Malaysia,
Oct 11, 2019,

Fast Support and Everything is trackable

Yes, you will get fast support, live chat or email support, both methods are fast reply for me. I have passed the challenge stage, currently on the verification stage. Everything is very easy to track, you will know how you were doing and the mentor app is definitely the best way for us to track the ongoing progress, so you won't break the rules like daily loss.

As for the payout, I will update here again, if I do get the payout but I have seen many reviews online that convinced me, I am not worried about that anymore, they are legit and professional so far.

Karon lewis,
Davenport florida, USA,
Jun 5, 2018,

Trying them now IDK if they real or not

Trying their trial for now and then purchasing the cheapest challenge. I will update on if this is real or not. There are a few companies doing this now where u pay them to join a challenge and get a funded account if u win, allegedly we gonna find out soon.
Saudi Arabia,
Jan 17, 2019,

i did join FTMO challenge and passed step1&step2
now i am waiting for my real account
they are professional company, good to work with :)

George,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Nov 10, 2019,

FTMO - Funding for serious traders

I started the FTMO challenge last month and passed the 1st part of the challenge.Right now i'm on the second stage which is the verification. Everything about FTMO is legitimate and i'm looking forward to finish the verification and joining their team of funded traders. In case any you traders out there are looking to get funded and are wondering whether FTMO is the right choice.Think no further and start the challenge.They are a company for traders and by traders.

ROME, Italy,
Apr 29, 2020,

A 5 star Company for traders

I would like to share my experience with FTMO, i am with them since 23rd of March, when i started my FTMO funded account ( after passing successfully the challenge and verification fase) the company is really serious and legit, you get immediate response to any of your questions, doubts, and most importantly the profit split is just within 24hours.
I was also sceptical about my profit split because it was €12.040,00 ( 12thousand euros) and guess what? i received them in just 1 working day + they refund you the fee of challenge.
What else you can ask ? you have a huge amount to trade with + they cover all the losses..of course you have to be very disciplined and follow the rules to not violate the maximum daily/monthly loss.
Thank you to Mr. Otakar Suffner Ceo and cofounder of Ftmo and to all the team for support.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 1, 2019,

My experience with FTMO and the jumpstart to my career

So I have been with FTMO for around two months and I have completed the challenge and the verification stage( nearly there). Their process is very detailed and provides a lot of help to the young and upcoming traders. Their biggest benefit would be the capital they provide you after proving your worth as a trader. They make you disciplined through their objectives and challenges and nonetheless It has made me a better trader. Thank you FTMO and I would hugely recommend them to anyone who struggles with discipline and the capital needed to start with.

Stacey,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2019,

Unique programme

I have looked into many funded trader programmes and FTMO came out on top for me.

They have a high profit split in favor of the trader, but more importantly they allow you the freedom to trade your own strategy.

There is no restrictions on how you trade as long as you meet the criteria of loss limits

I Have completed the challenge and am currently almost through the verification stage and so far it’s been a great experience!

Dominic,
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 5, 2020,

FTMO is

I know there is a lot of scepticism in terms of whether FTMO pays their clients and I would like to help to clear this up.

I have, since 2019 November, been attempting to get a FTMO account and finally in my second attempt I managed to get one.
The process of getting the account after completing the verification took a little while, however by April 1st I had my login details, and as it was the first of the month and you get paid every 30days, I thought it made sense to open a 0.01 lot postion to ensure payment on may 1st

On May 1st, after making a profit of $2,593 for the first month , I got sent an email to complete an invoice to process my payment. Now although it took a little while, most likely because the 1st fell on the weekend therefore I had to wait for till the Monday, when the payment finally arrived in my account in my national currency of the £. Later on that day I received my refund from the third party you first pay to when purchasing the challenge.

Overall FTMO is perfectly sound, and what they say they do is exactly what they do. I myself was skeptical at first, and even with the payment not coming till Monday, me being an anxious person did get a little worried especially as it was my first payment but everything was fine and I finally received my first ever payment from Fx after a long time of studying. I would highly suggest to anyone who feels they are capable of completing the challenge and verification to use FTMO services and attempt their challenge .

Houston tx, USA,
Jul 11, 2019,

Hands down the best.

I’ve experienced multiple other prop firms but FTMO has it dialed in. Not only are the funding options and risk rules great but the customer service is just as good. In my opinion this is absolutely the best option out there for real traders.

May 12, 2020,

Great company, trustable

I have received my first profit split within 1 day! This is real company, real profit, real trading. Challenge fee was refunded to me as well, really trustable company. Great support and opportunity to trade with bigger account with them. Strongly recommend to everyone, just learn, apply for a Challenge and you will see yourself! You have nothing to lose!

Karachi, Pakistan,
May 27, 2019,

FTMO The best platform for all new as well as professional trader

FTMO is the best platform for new talented traders having less capital for trading.
This platform provides account matrix system, trader can easily judge his trading performance.

Mar 17, 2020,

Legitimate Proprietary Firm

I have nothing but praises to shower FTMO. For those of you still in doubt, while don’t you just try the minimum challenge of 10,000. Which I did and I just got my refund and slit profit.

TN, USA,
Jan 12, 2019,

So far all is well. I just completed the first phase of becoming funded by the company.
lincolnshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 8, 2019,

ftmo

I have been with them for 3 weeks I did the challenge and I m now in he last stage of the verification before I get funded so far its very good and I m looking forward for the real trading

Portugal, Portugal,
Aug 20, 2019,

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Apr 23, 2019,

Successful Challenge

Just passed the Challenge, so far everything looks great, the communication was great as well !! The offer of different platforms and brokers will satisfy most traders, I mention this because I like the C-Trader platform and it's available here which is unusual in most brokers !! Looking forward to the next steps for our mutual success !!

Strømmen, Norway,
Oct 27, 2020,

Hi ! My Name is Zakaria and i live in Norway
I’m really so Glad that FTMO gave me this Wonderfull opportunity after my Challenge they give me Real money to trade and after 30 days i get my profit split.
Thanks FTMO for the good work.

kuching, Malaysia,
Sep 21, 2019,

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing?

anyone get funded and receive a profit sharing? and FTMO please provide us those who have funded along u develop this company, i think we must now and almost nowdays have too much scam outside
Roy,
Canada, Canada,
Jul 8, 2019,

FTMO Good funded program

The experience was very good for the ten days of challenge. I was able to pass the challenge in a few days. I was also able to pass my target amount.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Aug 22, 2019,

Excellent practise for discipline trader

This was my first challenge for this and I am now in the validation period, Before joining this test, I was lacking quite a number of few requirement which a trader need which are risk and discipline. After I came across this, It did help me in achieving certain criteria that traders should have. Its a good place to learn as well and at the same time if we pass we do get some initial funding to assist each other in making money.
Tiberiu,
Mitrofan, Romania,
Oct 23, 2019,

trusted company

this is by far the best company to trade for. you have to pass the challenge first which includes to get 10% profit in 30 days and then there will be a verification where you have to get 5% profit from the deposit in 60 days. There are some other rules but nothing complicated. I passed them all and now I am waiting for my live trading account. For more details you can go on their website.

Bucharest, Romania,
Nov 21, 2019,

FTMO Great opportunity for forex, commodity, index traders

I have tried FTMO funded program and pass the challenge, now almost finalised the verification step, till now is my favourite company for a trading funded account. FTMO gives very good risk parameters allowing you a 1:1 maximum drawdown/profit target. I appreciate the rules they have in the funding process, especially the fact that I can hold overnight positions and I can profit on a longer horizon to capture the volatility. I think this is a good opportunity as you can stack the odds in your favour, using a longer timeframe not only day trading, thus allowing you a chance to make money. Also a great thing is that they allow traders to have multiple funded accounts, maximum 3 accounts of 100.000 USD per trader per strategy. They let you choose from 11 brokers and trade any instrument the broker provide, forex, commodities, equities at index level, cryptos, etc. The client support from the Czech Company was great. I totally recommend!

sydney, Australia,
Sep 30, 2019,

Challenging, Informative and Exciting

The company website are very informative and contains almost all of what you need to know. I have seen other similar firms, but their website is very unclear. The support staff respond very quickly everytime I asked something and they provide me with the details required. The free trial is a good way to allow the trader to test out the system/tools, especially when you have to trade with a different broker with the specs (like the timing/volumes) different to your current broker. (The broker I'm using isn't on offer). The tools like the Metrix and the analysis are very informative and should help lots of people with improving their trading. As for the challenge, the first time I did not make the profit target (also didn't break any rules), and they allowed me to redo my challenge without extra cost, so that's a plus. I passed the Challenge the second time and currently on the verification stage. Looking forward and really excited to be working with this company in the long term soon.

James,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Nov 8, 2019,

Excellent so far

I have just completed the challenge and verification stages and so far FTMO have been a great company to deal with. Very professional and as the challenge and verification stages progressed they have been in contact with me offering encouragement and assistance. The online tools are excellent, a lot of material for traders to review. I can’t comment on the live account yet or withdrawals but I have no doubt with will be as smooth as the challenge and verification stages.

Monção, Portugal,
Jul 9, 2019,

Exceeded my expectations

Customer attention fantastic. They are always available to answer any doubts, fast, either by email by chat. All the information available in their website match with the reality. I have just finished the challenge and now I'm in the verification. If all run as expect in August I'll be your Trader.