FxMath.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 16, 2018

FxMath.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. FxMath.com's MT4 EAs include FxMath Harmonic Patterns Scanner, FxMath Portfolio Trader, etc.. for online currency trading.

FxMath.com

Join live discussion of FxMath.com on our forum

reo4ua,
Louisiana, USA,
Jun 27, 2018,

50%+ winners over 400 pips

I'm 8 months in to my trading journey and like most, have been humbled by the markets time and again. At times, I've fallen into the indicator trap and had a hard time climbing back out but for the most part, I've focused on price action and location and it's served me well.

Several months back I decided to pursue harmonic pattern trading using weekly fibonacci pivots as entry levels. I tried multiple pattern scanners but didn't have true success until I began reviewing the free daily (almost) video posted by fxmath.

What's done here is fibonacci time projections are included as a filter (does this make a huge difference? I don't know). When BC/AB ratios are good as well as the AC and XB time filters, I enter when my other criteria are met.

In 23 calendar days, I've profited on 55% of my trades for over 400 pips. This is a very short test and certainly, time will tell how successful this method is.

The developer is very responsive to ideas to improve the scanner and is an active participant in the chat channel for the scanner.

My only negative is that the scanner is very resource hungry but to be fair, my pc technology is 5+ years old. When scanning, mt4 consumes 20-50% of my cpu power and at times, for no apparent reason it jumps to 60% for 2-3 minutes even when not scanning. AMD 4 core 4mhz and 16gb ram.