0ToHeroForexSignals.com Review Visit site

Join live discussion of 0ToHeroForexSignals.com on our forum

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa,
Mar 29, 2020,

Not what I expected

When I joined Zero to hero , I read all from their website but seemingly some of the things they wrote weren't true. Firstly they say you get about 4 signals a day which for me has never happened , I only got one signal a day that was for a few days I joined after which I received no signal for about five days . I sent an email asking if there's anything wrong and they said no all is well maybe they have been missing my email so they will give me extra 5 days on my subscription. They sent me signals for 2 days and stopped again for some days, and again I sent an email and asked what happened I got another apology and they said they d extend my subscription with 20 days. Not even telling me that this payment thing is automatic, on the 16th of March they took money from my account. So what happened to the 20 days they promised. So whoever is willing to join Zero to hero just have these in mind.I even gave them my alternate email account as they had requested but still their service is very poor, they don't event update you what is going on like other providers do. Seriously the service isn't so good at all.

Jamie,
Shreveport, USA,
Mar 29, 2020,

10/10 Forex Signal Service

I recently joined Bert at the Zero to Hero team. Having tried many other Forex signals providers in recent months (with very mixed results) it was very refreshing to find and honest and knowledgeable trader who really cared about my results. My personal experience has been very positive, the forex signals themselves are exactly as described and have proven to be accurate. Bert allowed me to view some results on his own account and compare them to mine which I thought was great. All of this has been a little bit of a learning curve for me and it tool a little while to understand how risk affects Lot sizing, but when I needed help or had some questions I felt Bert went above and beyond in his assistance and I feel like he has a gift for explaining things in an extremely comprehensible manner. The whole experience truly felt relaxed and enjoyable and I would highly recommend this company to anyone seeking quality forex signals.

Lyon, France,
Mar 23, 2020,

2 months

I have made subscription with 1000pip builder since 29 December 2019. The first thing you should know that I have received signals sometimes from Mr Bob through 1000pip builder and sometimes from Zero to Hero , this means these 2 signals services belong to only ONE owner or provider. Yes Zero to Hero is the same thing as 1000pip builder . THEY ARE ONE AND NOT TWO.
Honestly my subscription coincided with my taking up the new job in which the use of the telephone is prohibited, so I haven't used a lot his signals, what is important to note is that at the beginning before my registration I made it clear to Mr Bob that I will register just for one month but unfortunately my registration has been renewed automatically, and as I was well connected in my work, I did not realize my payment from my bank account, the first month it was 92,63 €, but the second month it was 115,79€ , and fortunately the third month I wrote a message to his bank Clickbank who unsubscribed me and refunded me the registration fees for the third month.
on my opinion here I do not discuss the accuracy of the signals but I wanted to draw your attention to the automatic registration and if you do not unsubscribe, you continue to pay 115.79 euros per month even if you do not use the signals. Today we are march 23th , I have received signals from Zero to Hero even I have stopped trading Forex for this moment.

Taita Taveta, Kenya,
Mar 16, 2020,

1st Class Service

1st class service from the start to the finishing and there was nothing troubling. I had all my questions fully answered before I signed up and Bert has been there for me over the last few months. Signals come in at convenient times and I can follow most of them. I have made pip after pip with the signals and this is something that I never thought possible! I am a very happy member, when I have built up my funds I sign up for a full year.

brandon,
Calgary, Canada,
Mar 9, 2020,

Excellent service. I would highly recommend.

its tough being a Forex newbie and on your own with no skills or expirence. But Bert at 0 to hero listened to what I was looking for and helped set me up with their Forex signals. They also helped clear up a few things about Buy and Sell Stops / Limits that was confusing to me. These signals have been very accurate so far but it is the additional help which is what impressed me the most. Bert had helped me manage risk and has always taken the time to explain any signals that i was confused about. i would highly recommend them.

East kilbride, United Kingdom,
Nov 3, 2019,

It's a very good service

I was very sceptic when I've signed up for it but so far I can say that I was wrong. The signals are accurate, stop loss and take profit are not changing along with the market which is very comfortable as you don't have to check your email every two minutes....

Usain,
Amman, Jordan,
Oct 12, 2019,

Excellent - really helped my trading

I have been using 0 To Hero for a few months now and I've been really impressed with it. Consistently good signals. Will definitely continue to use this

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2019,

Forex signals lived up to my hopes

When i purchased my subscription from Zero to Hero i was overjoyed to start Forex trading and get some pro signals but i was also a bit worried I had read that some signal providers are to good to be true. Well no need to worry what I got great signals from Zero to Hero and the subscription has lived up to all my hopes. The amazing thing is that I got a 3 month membership and earned enough from the signals in the first week to pay for it!! Im now in contact with Bert to extend my plan to the annual scheme.

Niagara Region, Canada,
Aug 14, 2019,

Better then I could have hoped

The Experience at Zero to Hero forex signals was good because I signed up without any real expectation of making money but I was amazed by the quality of the Forex Signals and the professionalism of the team at Zero to Hero.

Bert, in particular, converted my vague understanding of the Forex Market into a deep understanding of what is really a diving price movement.
I am totally delighted with the results and the support that I have been given.
I have already persuaded a few friends to sign up because this is the real deal.

Nakuru, Kenya,
Aug 4, 2019,

Zero To Hero Forex is the Best

I'd recommend Zero To Hero Forex signals to anyone. I signed up online and have been highly delighted with the outcome. Bert is easy to deal with.sent me more than satisfactory Forex signals. I had problem with email going to spam folder at start but that is fixed now. my first 3 trade were all loser which freak me out at first but then I got good signal for the rest of week so i calm down a bit. My account is now growing and i am waiting for my next signal.