0ToHeroForexSignals.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 5, 2019

Join live discussion of 0ToHeroForexSignals.com on our forum

East kilbride, United Kingdom,
Nov 3, 2019,

It's a very good service

I was very sceptic when I've signed up for it but so far I can say that I was wrong. The signals are accurate, stop loss and take profit are not changing along with the market which is very comfortable as you don't have to check your email every two minutes....
Usain,
Amman, Jordan,
Oct 12, 2019,

Excellent - really helped my trading

I have been using 0 To Hero for a few months now and I've been really impressed with it. Consistently good signals. Will definitely continue to use this
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom,
Sep 12, 2019,

Forex signals lived up to my hopes

When i purchased my subscription from Zero to Hero i was overjoyed to start Forex trading and get some pro signals but i was also a bit worried I had read that some signal providers are to good to be true. Well no need to worry what I got great signals from Zero to Hero and the subscription has lived up to all my hopes. The amazing thing is that I got a 3 month membership and earned enough from the signals in the first week to pay for it!! Im now in contact with Bert to extend my plan to the annual scheme.
Niagara Region, Canada,
Aug 14, 2019,

Better then I could have hoped

The Experience at Zero to Hero forex signals was good because I signed up without any real expectation of making money but I was amazed by the quality of the Forex Signals and the professionalism of the team at Zero to Hero.

Bert, in particular, converted my vague understanding of the Forex Market into a deep understanding of what is really a diving price movement.
I am totally delighted with the results and the support that I have been given.
I have already persuaded a few friends to sign up because this is the real deal.
Nakuru, Kenya,
Aug 4, 2019,

Zero To Hero Forex is the Best

I'd recommend Zero To Hero Forex signals to anyone. I signed up online and have been highly delighted with the outcome. Bert is easy to deal with.sent me more than satisfactory Forex signals. I had problem with email going to spam folder at start but that is fixed now. my first 3 trade were all loser which freak me out at first but then I got good signal for the rest of week so i calm down a bit. My account is now growing and i am waiting for my next signal.
ALEX,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 23, 2019,

0ToHero Are Good Signal providers I am Happy With Them

Hello Everyone
0ToHero Are Good Signal providers their signal accurate for me and I recommend to subscribe my rating is 4/5.

Thanks
David Roma,
Florence, Italy,
Jul 19, 2019,

A good experience. Would recommend

I am pleased with my experience of Zero to Hero Signals. They understood exactly what I wanted and how they could help me. Bert was very friendly and knowledgable about currencies. I had never tried Forex signals before but Bert put me at ease and let me try the signals for free for a week. I did not take all the signals because some came at night so I cannot give a full review of all signals but of the ones that I followed I was very pleased. When it came to renewal time it was an easy decision and I decide to stay on for another month. I would recommend to others.
Missouri, USA,
Jul 13, 2019,

Fantastic Signals and First Class Help From A Pro

Bert has been fantastic throughout. He made trading Forex a great experience, like dealing with a friend. I was torn between joining 0toHero Forx signals and another place but dealing with Bert is what made me sign up with Zero to Hero. I'm a long term member now and couldn't be happier. Sure there have been some losing days but we are trading after all. Bert tells me it is all about probabilities and the odds have definitely been in my favour with Bert. I have been encouraging Bert to add more video and educational content to his website as I think that this is the area that needs the biggest improvement. I hope we will do this soon. It really is a pleasure to be with 0 to Hero and I expect I will be with them for many years to come. Thanks Buddy.
Delhi, India,
Jul 8, 2019,

Nothing like I have tried before.

This is the best signal provider in the market by a long way. Berts seem to be a bit of mathematical expert. He tried to explain his strategy to me once but I was lost when he started talking about statistical analysis.His trading seems totally different to everything else I have read online. I only really care about results and they have been very good for me. Only dangerous moment is when market goes too long sidwards. Can be a lot of fewer signals then or no signals. I have been using this service since March and now by July I have increased my account by almost 80% my money. So I can I am happy with the service and will continue to use it.
Jun 29, 2019,

i have been greatly helped

I have been with 0 to Hero Forex Signals since 2018. Everything has been transparent with no hype or get-rich-quick scheme. Bert has been very helpful to me. I was stuck on Lot sizing problems but he helped me with that. Currently I am only following signals in the afternoon due to work commitments. But results have been good with just those signals.

There have been some ups and downs over the month. One month had a couple hundred pips loss, but Bert has always kept me well informed. Other months more than made up for it as well.

One thing that I would like to see more of is a forum where I can chat with other traders following the signals. I have mentioned this to Bert because I think that it would be really valuable for those who would like to learn more. Hopefully, it will happen soon.

So overall I would greatly recommend Zero to Hero Forex signals. I would not have continued with Forex trading without it.