0ToHeroForexSignals.com Review

Updated: Sep 20, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
0ToHeroForexSignals.com

Join live discussion of 0ToHeroForexSignals.com on our forum

junesong way, USA,
Sep 17, 2021,

Great signals

Zero to hero is very helpful and on time, effective.i am new to trading and the signals i recieved was spot on

Jun 12, 2020 - 5 Stars i am new to trading and zero to here has been very helpful for me. Loss is very rare. You can expect the profit blindly

Derick,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Aug 21, 2021,

Trader

I recently joined Zero to Hero and in my first week of receiving signals, they were all profitable and timely delivered through their telegram group. I would recommend any newbie or experienced traders out there looking for alternative signals to subscribe with Zero to Hero immediately and experience true value for their money.

Michelle,
New York, USA,
May 13, 2021,

Best Forex signals experience I've had

I saw Zero to hero reviewed on wikijob and contacted them to discuss their service, I was with another forex service that were OK but only had 1 or 2 signals a day. Bert dealt with me mainly and he was great, very helpful and knowledgeable, he explained all the details, facts and performance of the service. I'm more than pleased with it, absolutely brilliant signals and just as described. When I joined the service, was directed to their Telegram group where all the signals are sent. I hadn't used Telegram before but it is a good platform to send signals because they arrive very quickly. I am able to follow almost all signals. I can't fault Zero to Hero at all, I'm chuffed - I will certainly be signing up for the 12 month membership when this month ends, for now - I will highly recommend to others moving forward.

Lando,
Toronto, Canada,
Apr 15, 2021,

My first week trading so I was pretty much thirsty lol.

On my first week trading you know how it is I decided to look into forex signals. I stumbled on many good reviews while ignoring the 1star reviews.i loved the website for ZERO TO HERO so I signed up immediately, while bert seemed like a cool person the signals were not cool lol the 1star reviews are spot on i promise. The only successfull trades would be too late to enter by the time its shared. So I gave up after 3 trades now I just analyze the fails and now doing very well on my own with my mentor whose a transparent and real human. I'm guessing bert understands his fails due to the fact it's been 3months and I'm still receiving poopet signals from them. It's time for me to leave the group myself also the name should be changed to zero to diet zero. Look it's probably not whoever bert is fault I think it's the robot adviser he uses

Marco,
Feb 18, 2021,

Very good signals

Great signals so far,10/10,no loss in the first week. Altough I just received only 4 signals in a week. I would highly reccomend.

Brad,
St. George, UT, USA,
Dec 1, 2020,

Pretty damn good

I’ve been receiving signals for about a month now and so far it’s been excellent. Would highly recommend.

Barcelona, Venezuela,
May 18, 2020,

An excellent experience from the beginning

Zero to Hero were helpfu lbecause every aspect involved in joining their group was handled in the most efficient and courteous way possible. The information received before I joined were handled in the most polite and easy way, leaning to me singnig up. Since joining, the signals have been accurate and the service I have received from Bert has been exemplary. The only problem that I have had is that they do not provide information on what Lot size to use. Bert has explained ways that i can determine this myself but would be helpful to have this information. Nontheless, I commend Zero to Hero for such a good service

pakistan, Pakistan,
Apr 24, 2020,

Just fantastic

The whole process of learning & receiving signals was a truly great experience, throughout the process Bert at Zero to Hero provided a first class service. At the beginning I was unsure which signals service I wanted to use but after a few emails to Bert I was convinced that this was the company for me. All my prior concerns with timing and complicated set ups were answered and it has been wonderful to actually make my account grow again. I only had 1 problem with the spam filter hiding Berts signals but that is fixed now! The amount of time given to me is really appreciated, nothing was to much trouble and I am a very member of Bert's group.

Quito, Ecuador,
Apr 15, 2020,

Superb signals

First class service from the beginning, well informed of how everything would work before signing up. Bert even accommodated my changing of email address and telephone number a couple of times due to personal reasons. For the first month the signals were superb, I made an outstanding 500 pips, which is more than I have ever made before. Zero to hero seems to be a very rare example of forex signal service that actually delivers on what is advertised. Will definitely be signing up again next month.

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa,
Mar 29, 2020,

Not what I expected

When I joined Zero to hero , I read all from their website but seemingly some of the things they wrote weren't true. Firstly they say you get about 4 signals a day which for me has never happened , I only got one signal a day that was for a few days I joined after which I received no signal for about five days . I sent an email asking if there's anything wrong and they said no all is well maybe they have been missing my email so they will give me extra 5 days on my subscription. They sent me signals for 2 days and stopped again for some days, and again I sent an email and asked what happened I got another apology and they said they d extend my subscription with 20 days. Not even telling me that this payment thing is automatic, on the 16th of March they took money from my account. So what happened to the 20 days they promised. So whoever is willing to join Zero to hero just have these in mind.I even gave them my alternate email account as they had requested but still their service is very poor, they don't event update you what is going on like other providers do. Seriously the service isn't so good at all.