MarketsCube.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 4, 2019

MarketsCube is a forex broker. Markets Cube offers the New Sirix Station forex trading platform. MarketsCube.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, cfds, commodities, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

MarketsCube.com

Join live discussion of MarketsCube.com on our forum

Maria,
Wellingborough, United Kingdom,
Mar 3, 2019,

MarketsCube Brokers are FRAUD and SCAMMING People.

Markets cube sent be an email that if I open an account with them, they will send me free signals.
I open an account but they never sent any signals. They wanted me to put in $5000.00 more, only then they will start sending me signals.
I got suspicious so did not send them any more money.
I started trading Oil futures and made more than $1000.00 profit in one month.
I bought Oil Futures for March in February. After a week my account was frozen during the middle of February. I called them and asked whats the problem, they said that because of the Rollover my account was frozen and the March Oil has expired. How come March Oil expired in the middle of February I asked. He said put in $5000.00 in your account and he will restore my account.

This is to make everyone aware of the games these people play. I have lost all my money I deposited with them including the $1000.00 profit I made. They will find an excuse to SCAM you and you will never get back your money.
Ivcbi,
Slovenia, Slovenia,
Feb 7, 2019,

Marketscube od a scam

They scammed me for more than 3000€. Very agressive ways to invest more and more and I lost everything... I have read more negative rewieves and want to ask if I can get the money back?
Br