ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Welcome to one of the FPA's "Worst Forex Reviews" pages. These reviews weren't good enough to make the cut. Instead, they are displayed here for your education and amusement. This page is dedicated to Bad Reasons for Good Reviews.

ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews

Join live discussion of ZYX-WorstForexReviews-BadReasonsForGoodReviews on our forum

Narnia Singer,
St. George's, Grenada,
Nov 10, 2020,

Very Amazing Suppport received. They even helped me figure my life out XD.

Had a very interesting conversation with a member of staff that wasnt trading related. The staff members are very unique and have very amazing personalities. I wish them the best in all their endeavors. PS. IF you're reading this, I hope you visited Japan!!!!
You know who you are haha. ;)

We're happy you had some help getting your life figured out, but that has zero do to with this company's ability as a forex broker.
Charlie,
Blimey, United Kingdom,
Nov 4, 2020,

BROKER ROCKS

I appreciate the speed and attention to detail your staff has provided today and through my on boarding process. Thanks to the warm staff!

This is about as useful as a restaurant review that says...

I appreciate the speed and attention to detail your staff has provided today and through showing me to my table and getting me seated. Thanks to the warm staff!
liiii,
1, Albania,
Oct 4, 2020,

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

We are amazed by how informative your review is. :)
Mr. Jack,
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Oct 1, 2020,

Good Broker

This is best broker..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Demo account.  A string of dots does not equal the details needed to meet the minimum character count.

This is worse review.........................................................................................................................................
I like websites,
Manila, Philippines,
Sep 4, 2020,

User friendly

I really like on how they made their website user friendly. Their website is also informative which is quite good for beginners like me in the trading platform. When it comes to their website layout, I guess they can improve it for much creative design though it is also good to be minimalist, I guess extra effort to make their website much attractive will help them to attract more clients.

The FPA's reviews are about how it's like to deal with a company as a whole, not just about admiring a website.

You're review is like a restaurant review based on the design of the restaurant and the layout of the menu.
UK,
UK, United Kingdom,
Aug 19, 2020,

Quick and easy (Review for a broker, a vacuum cleaner, or both?)

Solved my problem in seconds! Solved my problem in seconds! Solved my problem in seconds!

Your review contains no useful information.  Repeating the same sentence 3 times to meet the minimum review length requirement doesn't help.
Merl,
Caribbean, Jamaica,
Aug 10, 2020,

Waiter review and very repetitive
Waiter review and very repetitive
RaRaRicky,
Brooklyn, NY, USA,
Jul 28, 2020,

Overall Site

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I really enjoy using this product for all of my business needs.

Your review could be for a website that sells pens or some other product.  We were quite surprised you left this for a forex broker.
I'm very easy to impress,
Cebu City, Philippines,
Jul 22, 2020,

This broker uses the most powerful trading platform

SwineHund Capital Markets Financial Broker uses the most powerful trading platform which is the web version of MT4. It is quite very excellent for novice and even experienced traders a it is simple, trustworthy, and user-friendly. The advantage of using MT4 web version is that it is compatible with a wide array of operating system, which I like the most, and also, it makes the trading process a lot easier and hassle-free.

Wow!  They use MT4, just like hundreds of other brokers.  And you think that's worth 5 stars even though you haven't used them yet.
El Dorito,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jun 18, 2020,

Very goooood broker........................................................

The reason for a 75 character minimum is to get details, not to repeat letters and then add a bunch of periods.  If this is all you have to say about the broker, all we can say is...

Very baaaaad review........................................................