Q8Trade.com Review

MARKETFINANCIALS LIMITED

Updated: Sep 28, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

Q8Trade is a forex broker. Q8 Trade offers the MT5 and Web Trader forex trading top platform. Q8Trade.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, stocks, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Q8Trade.com
Other website of this company include Q8Tadawul.com, https://www.q8lp.com.

Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan's Complex, Mont Fleuri, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@q8trade.com, +96522279506

Jevon,
Oran, Algeria,
Sep 26, 2020,

Variety of trading platforms

I was new to trading, so I really had no idea what exactly I need from trading. I didn't know anything about trading platforms, leverages and spreads, so that was a challenge to make everything right. I don't mean I was a complete noob but I mean that I didn't know which trading platform I wanna trade and with what leverage. And that was the main reason why I chose Q8 Trade. There are 4 trading platforms: WebTrader, MT5, Mobile and their own trading platform and I've tested all of them and finally decided to trade with MT5, as it supports EAs.

Blaise Kiehn,
Rabat, Morocco,
Sep 22, 2020,

Positive first experience...

Q8 Trade is my first serious broker, because before that I traded only on a demo. I don't like those brokers that promise you a lot at once. This makes me suspicious about the reliability of a brokerage.
But Q8 Trade, on the contrary, doesn't promise much, I totally liked that. Because a normal broker knows that most of a trader's success depends on him, not on the broker. And it is useless to promise something that doesn't depend on you.
It's great that my brokerage understands this and promises only favorable trading conditions. Speaking of trading conditions: a broker has a reputation in the market, which immediately helps you to start trusting it; it also has a lot of assets to trade with, and a convenient trading platform.
So, in general, I liked trading with Q8 Trade. Even though it was my first serious broker, I didn't feel it. The broker tried to make my first experience as comfortable as possible and I noticed it. Of course, it was a bit difficult for me at the very beginning when I was still getting used to a broker and to working with it.
But I got a positive experience, and recently I felt that I'm getting much better at analyzing the market and trading profitably.

Mavdud Abdulgani,
Muscat, Oman,
Sep 12, 2020,

I'm still checking everything out.

I cannot say that when I saw the services of this company, I was impressed. I can relate this company to classic solutions that can really be useful for everyday work.
Among all the functionality, I noted for myself exactly the availability of analytical data that I can use for fundamental analysis. For example, there is not only the usual economic calendar, but also market reviews and various training articles that can be used in preparation for trading.

Shanuda el-Savi,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Sep 3, 2020,

brokerage that I enjoy

For me, choosing a broker has always been a nontrivial task, because I am one of those people who can't just "relax and trade". For me, everything should be as clear and checked out as possible. If I have doubts about my broker, I just won't trade here.
I have been trading with Q8 Trade for six months now and I am generally satisfied with trading here.
The main thing for me is the fact that a broker has regulation but trading itself is also OK. I use Trading Centrals there and spreads for silver account are usually around 1.6-1.7 pips.
I made 3 withdrawals now and got my money within 2-3 days, so now I'm can calm that brokerage is okey, so I have plans to keep all my money in trading to earn more.

Eashak,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Aug 30, 2020,

3 months-trader review

Im trading with this broker for 3 months now, so I already think that I can talk about my experience of trading with this broker and about the broker in general.
I can say that I am generally satisfied with my choice of Q8 Trade, although it was a very important issue. Every broker wants you to choose to trade with it, so you need to be able to choose a broker with exactly the features that you need.
Personally for me there were several such features:
First, of course, it's Trading Central. I am only willing to trade with a broker who provides market signals because I value my time, effort and money. If I can get information in a couple of clicks, I won't think about it myself. Signals allow me to concentrate on other things and thus increase my trading efficiency.
Secondly, of course I would only trade with a regulated broker and Q8 Trade 100% falls into this category.
Thirdly, I like that this broker offers the Metatrader 5 trading platform. I know that some fresh brokers still offer Metatrader 4, so I am glad that Q8 Trade is not following this path and offers the latest trading platform.
So I can say that trading here is okay, I don't see any serious flaws.

Abdalla ibn Sayid al Khafaz,
Manama, Bahrain,
Aug 23, 2020,

I'm still getting used to the broker...

I have only recently started trading with Q8 Trade, so there isn't much I can write about its work. I've seen both advantages and disadvantages of its work. The brokerage has normal trading conditions, has a quick money withdrawal. So far I'm not used to working with another broker, so I'm a bit lost sometimes. But despite this, I liked working with Q8 Trade, the broker works well, so I expect good results from our cooperation. Of course, as long as I keep working with this broker, I will hardly find anything better than Q8 Trade.

Bageez al Safar,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Aug 16, 2020,

regulated brokerage with education

In general, I think this brokerage is great. At least, it's regulated and offers a lot of educational opportunities. I like that there are Trading Central signals available and Forex Market Scanner. That seems good. The regretable thing is that there are withdrawal fees, that's bad as I think.

Hit-Cher,
Aug 13, 2020,

great broker

I found out about this broker relatively recently, but I already tested him. Comparing Q8 Trade with other brokers, I can note that it is regulated and offers very flexible trading conditions. I don't have a 100% opinion about Q8 Trade yet, as I've only been trading here for 3 months and I can't be completely sure, but so far I'm satisfied.
Among the positive features I can mention the regulation, training and signals of Trading Central. This makes trading here simple enough for you to just trade and not think about minor things.
Of the negative things, I can point out that the broker takes a withdrawal fee and I don't like it.

Vazeer,
Muscat, Oman,
Aug 7, 2020,

My new brokerage

I'm always monitoring brokers, but to be fair, I didn't know nothing about Q8 Trade, so this brokerage was really new for me. Broker is fully regulated, with all legal documents, so there I haven't any questions.
I'm trading only 2 months now, but brokerage is good.
Firstly, there's a lot of platforms
Secondly, support team is fast and professional
And the last - many assets to trade with.
Typical combination for good brokerage, as for me.

Issa el Zarieff,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Jul 28, 2020,

cool brokerage

I'm trading with this brokerage for 2 months now, but I think it's cool. That's why I think this.
Brokerage has local offices in GCC. Even if you aren't from one of Gulf countries, you should agree that real offices is the real advantage, as when the company has real presence that simply builds trust toward it.
Q8 Trade is regulated and 100% legit, I checked everything, so that's true.
Both Metatrader and Q8 Trading platform available, so you can choose that one you like the most.
There's also auto trading. I haven't checked it but this feature looks really promising, so I have a plans to try it.
And the last one is my personal experience, as I'm already trading 2 months with this brokerage and I'm very satisfied, I simply haven't faced any problems.

dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 23, 2020,

SCAM

This company is a scam. I made profits and their team stole the entire amount from my account. No one from the company is responding. DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR MONEY WITH THEM.

Abdul Rahim Makki,
Sale, Morocco,
Jul 22, 2020,

Interesting brokerage

I had no particular reason to trade with Q8 Trade, so we can say that I chose this broker at home. In retrospect, I can say that my decision was fully justified, at least I see 0 problems in trading and this broker is convenient for me.
I liked the feature of automated trading, so I can just configure the algorithm and chill. Moreover, it's very important for me that a broker has regulation. It has nothing to do with real trading, but it's directly related to my confidence in a broker..

Otaibi,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Jul 17, 2020,

Good for investments

Lets start with what I like about the company.
Its pleasant the broker has got local offices. I think its important. I want to look in the eyes of people I'm doing business with. That's possible here.
They are regulated with local authorities, which builds up reliability of the broker even further.
Trading conditions are more or less standard. They vary depending on how much money you've got on account. I think its fair enough, yet makes the broker unfavorable for daytrading with small positions sizes. Keep this in mind if you plan to invest less than several thousand dollars equivalent.
For long-term investments there are swap-free acounts, more favorable fees for bigger deposits.
The last but not the least, the broker lets you withdraw the funds or part or the funds with no limitations or objections. The process is fully automated and hassle-free.

Mustafa,
Jul 13, 2020,

Satisfied trader review

Great broker. I didn't want to trade with this broker at first, as it's relatively new and I have not heard of it before, but finally I decided to try. I was never disappointed with my decision as trading with Q8 Trade fully met my expectations.
Q8 Trade is a fully regulated broker that offers multiple assets for trading through a browser, desktop and mobile device.
I was a beginner trader, so I enjoyed Q8 Trade provides complex educational academy, that helped me to understand trading much faster.
The broker doesn't just offer trading and training, but also provides the trader with signals via Trading Central, which helps to make the right decisions in the market and saves a lot of time.
Q8 Trade also has a very handy Market Scanner and offers daily market reviews.
Of course, there are also some small flaws that I cannot keep quiet. Broker takes money for funds withdrawal , and spreads aren't the tighest in the industry.
However, I plan to keep on trading with Q8 Trade, as brokerage 100% satisfy me.

Muaddin al Hatieb,
Oran, Algeria,
Jul 10, 2020,

Great solution for our region

It was really nice to find a forex broker that would not only be locally regulated, but would also include a number of local stocks for investments.
The manager helped me walk through all the steps to form a diversified investment portfolio that would consists of both local stocks, gold, oil and other commodities.
I don't trade on a daily basis so can't tell whether the broker is suitable for active trading or not, but this is definitely a great service with a variety of traded assets for long-term investors like me.

Orval Miller,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Jun 30, 2020,

More avantages

For me, a broker has more advantages than disadvantages, but I will tell you about both.
Advantages. The broker has a reliable regulation, which already puts it in the tier-1/2 at least. Q8 Trade has an Education Center, I am not interested in training, but I have tested it and can say that education is good. Also I would like to mention Market Scanner, it is a simple tool that makes trading and market research much easier.
Also, the q8 trade offers Trading Central Signals and that was one of the reasons why I chose this broker. Also the broker offers the daily Market Outlook.
Disadvantages. The most important for me, I would even call it outrageous - the commission for funds withdrawal. Also, $250 isn't the lowest deposit, most brokers offer $100 minimum deposit now.
But, overall brokerage is good.

Salak,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jun 24, 2020,

Well done executions, some fees to keep in mind

I've heard of this broker in a traders' community. My priority number one was to assure the highest quality of executions. I don't want any slippages on stop-losses, I don't want my positions to get executed partially. Colleagues were happy with Q8 in this regard. None of them complained about the speed of connections, requotes, slippages, market data issues, etc. This is how I drew a conclusion that this broker is reliable enough to invest 10-20K here to trade with.
First I thought that I won't care about trading fees at all, yet, gaining some experience I see that the fees matter for the overall result. If I invested only long-term like I initially planned, I wouldn't have worried about it, yet I started daytrading. Now I see that spreads here could be a little lower.
In addition, there are also withdrawals fees that are not that big ($30 only) but now that I know the power of small expenses, I understand that even these details can matter to someone.
So basically the overall impression with the broker is positive, yet it's better to aim at gold or platinum account, where trading fees are more favorable and there are no withdrawal fees.

Louai Sakka,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Jun 22, 2020,

Serious broker

I think anyone can take a look at the website, speak to support, learn the trading fees and other conditions and make his own conclusion on the broker.
However personal experience matters as well. Yeah, you can look at the different plans tha tthey offer and find out with once fits you better than the other, depending on you rplanned risks, frequency of trading, etc.
But you will never know how long it takes the broker to withdraw and deposit the funds, how they execute orders, whether the data feed is trustworthy and so on.
So here is what I can share with you from some personale experience:
- broker deposits funds almost immediately if you do that with the credit card. Bank wire trakes longer, and this depends on the bank, so you better ask the bank stuff how long there wire wil take to arrive. Same with withdrawals. If you withdraw to CC like I did the first couple times, it takes less than a day. Later I started withdrawing bigger amounts using the wire. Tis method takes longer, 2-3 days normally.
- executions are excellent here. No slippange, no spikes, nothing like that.
- support helped me a lot at the stage of opening an account. I bet they can professionally resolve any issue.
Generally I can recommend the company. That's a good choice Regulated and reliable broker.

Raafat,
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 18, 2020,

Pleasant to work with

I can't say that I know the broker long enough to drive ALL the concusions a trader can about the broker. However, so far my experience is strictly positive, so I see no reasons to suspect anything can go wrong in the future. The most important thing is that the company is properly registered and regulated by JSC.
I use silver account, as my deposit is not that big. This is why I don't have an access to trading signals that are for gold and platinum ccount types only. Myself I get 1.8 pip spreads to start with and unfortunately only 10K deposit can make the spreads a bit more favorable.
Withdrawals are fast, so is the support team.

Apr 25, 2020,

Runned by idiots who have no trading experience

Within a month, my US$30,000 was liquidated, despite the fact that I only made a single trade which they insistingly pushed me to. Their "Advisor" Fehmi sent 2 emails and made 3 calls to push for it... He does not call anymore... Fehmi tried to push me to deposit US$250,000, so he can be upgraded to vip room... Simply idiots... Keep away from Q* trade and especially Fehmi...

Abdulhameed Soufi,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Sep 24, 2018,

شركة غير محترمة وغير مهنية اطلاقا ...
مملوكة ومُدارة من قبل يهود ..
لا انصح ابدا في التداول معهم
Unprofessional, non respectable company.
Owned and operated by Israeli family
They cheated people