Extick.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 19, 2019

Extick is a cryptocurrencies broker. Extick offers the Web-based forex trading platform. Extick.com offers bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin, dash and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Extick.com

Join live discussion of Extick.com on our forum

Andy_,
Switzerland,
Feb 18, 2019,

Extick a fraud Company? All money lost in a few weeks.

Extick a fraud Company? When I asked to pay back my balance of more than usd 6000 they opened or left deals open with high risk and no stoploss. Now only usd 100 left !!! Then they transfer you to other people in the Company who "explain the business" and say we are sorry and want even more money.
Who can give me legal advice?

Feb 11, 2019 - No Rating Extick a fraud? I don't know yet, but... I invested Nov 8 more than 5000 usd and a few weeks later all the money is lost. All deals were opened/closed by Extick, not me.
Terry,
Northumberland., United Kingdom,
Jan 4, 2019,

Very poor service

I invested some cash.They have failed to call back as promised.They have failed to answer e-mails.They have failed to answer calls (33 today) Very very poor service.
Taimoos,
Taunusstein, Germany,
Dec 12, 2018,

Extick is a fraud company . They always push you for more deposits but they don't pay out or let you withdraw your money. Be careful!
Cryptodude,
Dec 4, 2018,

My Personal Experience Using Extick

I have nothing but good things to say about Extick. First off, registering with them was super easy. It is a basic registration process with simple to follow instructions. Once my account was approved, I was able to deposit Ethereum from my wallet into my account. The Ether I deposited transferred a little faster than other sites I have used. I have already made several trades using their trading platform and I am quite satisfied with it so far. A great thing about this site is that there is no minimal withdrawal limit for crypto transactions. I also really like how Extick embraces the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We may be in a bear market right now but the development happening within the crypto space is incredible. Extick knows that crypto is here to stay and will change our national and global financial system.