ExtickPro.com Review

formerly Extick.com

Updated: May 19, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ExtickPro is a cryptocurrencies broker. Extick Pro offers the Web-based forex trading platform. ExtickPro.com offers bitcoins, ethereum, litecoin, dash,and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ExtickPro.com
From ExtickPro's homepage...

Extick is not regulated by any financial regulation authority and by trading with our exchange you acknowledge and accept our company Terms and Conditions and the risks involved in trading with an unregulated exchange.

Join live discussion of ExtickPro.com on our forum

Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 18, 2019,

Extickpro massive Scam

Please do not use Extickpro I've been Scammed for a lot of money by this Company, at first everything was going great very good results and looked to be making very good money. Then when I started asking for some money back they said they would send it by a money transfer guess what it never arrived, just false promises by Matthew Roth / Finance service & Support team. my account was $253k now its $1.8k due to the so called experts ie Matthew Roth and the support team they blocked me out of my Trading account and due to the commission & swaps I lost everything. When I emailed them to close the trades they said the trades where protected in the back office and my trading account was under construction. if they would have closed the trades when I asked them too the account would have lost £40k not $251k I could go on all day. Please do not use the Company especially Henri Adams / Matthew Roth & Support Team complete Scammers.

Michael,
Nov 7, 2019,

Extick now called ExtickPro

100% scam. I’ve lost a lot of money with these clowns. There is no doubt they are scammers. I’ve been pushed around for a year and they still call me for more money even though they know they’ve wiped me out! Still trying to play me with false promises. DON’T ‘INVEST’ANYTHING with them. You’ll never see your money again. They have also now had to dissolve Extick and are now trading as ExtickPro which would be hilarious if it wasn’t so serious. There is nothing ‘pro’ about them. I would not have given them any stars but had to to leave a review. Scum!

Switzerland,
Feb 18, 2019,

Extick a fraud Company? All money lost in a few weeks.

Extick a fraud Company? When I asked to pay back my balance of more than usd 6000 they opened or left deals open with high risk and no stoploss. Now only usd 100 left !!! Then they transfer you to other people in the Company who "explain the business" and say we are sorry and want even more money.
Who can give me legal advice?

Feb 11, 2019 - No Rating Extick a fraud? I don't know yet, but... I invested Nov 8 more than 5000 usd and a few weeks later all the money is lost. All deals were opened/closed by Extick, not me.

Terry,
Northumberland., United Kingdom,
Jan 4, 2019,

Very poor service

I invested some cash.They have failed to call back as promised.They have failed to answer e-mails.They have failed to answer calls (33 today) Very very poor service.

Taimoos,
Taunusstein, Germany,
Dec 12, 2018,

Extick is a fraud company . They always push you for more deposits but they don't pay out or let you withdraw your money. Be careful!

Dec 4, 2018,

My Personal Experience Using Extick

I have nothing but good things to say about Extick. First off, registering with them was super easy. It is a basic registration process with simple to follow instructions. Once my account was approved, I was able to deposit Ethereum from my wallet into my account. The Ether I deposited transferred a little faster than other sites I have used. I have already made several trades using their trading platform and I am quite satisfied with it so far. A great thing about this site is that there is no minimal withdrawal limit for crypto transactions. I also really like how Extick embraces the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We may be in a bear market right now but the development happening within the crypto space is incredible. Extick knows that crypto is here to stay and will change our national and global financial system.