ForexGump.eu Review

Updated: Nov 17, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The ForexGump MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Forex Gump automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by ForexPeaceArmy. The ForexGump.eu forex robot trade on,AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

ForexGump.eu
Related sites include ForexEnigma.eu, Fortnite.com.

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
Forex Gump EA +1.13 121.8 +292.593

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of ForexGump.eu on our forum

Oct 23, 2020,

Correction

In my previous review I mentioned concerns about the lack of stop loss. However I have since been advised that you can use a SL from within the settings: SafeEquityStopOut: true, when this is activated in the setting Forex Gump closes all open trades when a percentage of the account equity is in a floating loss.

Oct 20, 2020 - 4 Stars I have tried a number of EAs over the past years but have been largely disappointed. However I am very pleased with my experience so far with ForexGump EA. My ROI from implementation on 28th September 2020 until 21st October 2020 is 39.8% The EA places many trades each day and each with a very small profit target. The Win / Loss ratio is also extremely high.

The setup instructions were very clear and well written. I had no problems at all in setting this up.

On the downside, this EA does not use stop losses and this can be disconcerting. Also I encountered open drawdown of around 25% within the first week which I found somewhat stressful. Fortunately the account recovered within 24 hours and never went into actual drawdown.

Also, like many EA providers, this product does not come with a detailed explanation of how the strategy works, but it it did that may help provide traders with more confidence when their account goes into open drawdown.

So far, the performance and experience has been very rewarding!