AVFX Capital review: Regulations, Platforms, Trading Instruments and Broker Ratings.

Updated: May 27, 2022 · AVFXCapital.com  · Is this your company?

What is AVFX Capital?

AVFX Capital is a forex broker with MT4, MT5 and Mobile forex trading top platforms.

AVFXCapital.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, energies, oil, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Please read AVFX Capital Reviews below and share your live trading experiences with this broker.

AVFX Capital

Minimum Deposit: $10
Established: 2018
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Customer Service: info@avfxcapital.com, +44-1143609528

MAM: ✅ Yes
ZuluTrade: ✅ Yes
Copy Trading: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, PayPal
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, PayPal

Join live discussion of AVFXCapital.com on our forum

AVFXCapital.com profile provided by edrain, Jan 22, 2021

AVFX Capital is an International Forex Broker offers tailored made trading services to clients from the startups to large business house around the globe. We provide best quality, our superior order execution, IT and server performance as well as dedicated support services are the key features of our services. The multiplicities of our trading products are always met of every trader's needs.

Lahore, Pakistan,
May 12, 2022,

AVFX Capital Big Big Scammer

They block my account for suc no reason. If blocked for more than 5 orders why they allow

Reply by edrain submitted May 26, 2022:
Dear customer
you are using $50 Welcome Bonus/No Deposit Bonus in our company and you break welcome bonus T&C. Before trading you should read T&C carefully
Due to break our T&C, System blocked your account.

In welcome bonus company is providing $50 FREE to trade and make profit according welcome bonus T&C. Please click on link to read the T&C.

Yogesh singh,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
May 11, 2022,

This broker services is best

I have very good experience with Avfx Capital broker withdrawal and deposit is on time same day withdrawal and instant deposit i recommend this broker to other people's Good services and best support service as well

Uttrakhand, India,
Mar 5, 2022,

AVFX Scam

FRAUD AVFX,
Hlo everyone my self Raj Kumar Sharma From Uttrakhand, I want to tell you all the full story of AvFx Capital... they are a scammers ... i register my account in AvFx Trading and when i withdrawal my amount which is of $14000 they have denied for thst and after that i am unable to widrwal my own money which was $14000.. i want my all money back ..i have all the proofs also that i withdrawal my amount but did'nt received yet .. i lost my all money because of this fraud company.. please guys dont invest your money in this company they are frauds..they do scam with everyone once you invest in this company they dont give you your money back.. so be aware from these frauds otherwise you'll face the same issue what im facing right now. Please help me to get my money back. People those who have cheated me they are Ananat singh and vijay choudhary.

Reply by edrain submitted Apr 20, 2022:
Dear customer,
Our team checked and we don't find any records as you say. you don't have any right to blame our company and if you have any proof or evidence or payment slip then please send on our mail as soon as possible id-info@avfxcapital.com
Delhi, India,
Aug 18, 2020,

Easy Safe and Secure Withdrawal and Deposite Services

Good Support service, Available many Payment Gateways, Easy safe and secure deposit and withdrawal services, Provide personal Account Executive for supporting us.

jaipur, India,
Jul 31, 2020,

froad company

AVFX capital is fraud company its old name is GIFX CAPITAL
when my account in profit thay close my account and withdrawl 3000 usd from my account and not give me
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 1, 2020,

Broker - AVFX Capital - returned the money

On June 1, 2020, the broker returned all my money to me. The broker apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused me. I no longer have any complaints with this broker. I rate my review as neutral.

May 8, 2020 - 1 Star On January 22, 2020, I opened a trading account 442245 with a broker AVFX Capital. I made a deposit of $ 218 through a direct payment to my Skrill wallet. On April 30, 2020, I submitted a request for withdrawal of 199 dollars.
The application was sent by mail. The personal account of this broker does not open. An insecure connection message appears, and then a blank page.
I wrote 6 letters to the broker. No answer. No money.
Broker - AVFX Capital - a scammer.

Reply by edrain submitted Jan 22, 2021:
you received your withdrawal on time in COVID-19 period. Company is good and company all services is good , now you are enjoying all services. Thanks to connect with AVFXcapital
Mumbai, India,
May 26, 2020,

SCAM BROKER

AVFX capital is a scam running by Vijay Choudhary in Dubai. They stole a million dollars in India and Dubai. His arrest warrant is already issued by UAE govt. Avoid this broker.

Delhi, India,
Jan 16, 2020,

amazing

My Experience with Avfx is awesome..... Good Deposit & Withdrawals.
i appreciate the way they were working
good experience

Dec 16, 2019,

AVFX Dubai, Big Scammer!!!

AVFX Capital, registered in Dubai is a scam company. I have deposited AED 74,000 for online Forex and Commodities trading. After few months making some profit on my account with them, I had requested to withdraw the money but they started unrealistic and irresponsible excuses to not return my money.

I have initiated the court case against AVFX Capital in Dubai Courts for which the judgement will be out soon in my favour and if AVFX doesn't return my money then AVFX will soon be blocked for any further business.
Uttam pradesh, India,
Oct 7, 2019,

Avfxcapital is a very good brokr

All of the FxCapital Broker is very good, there is never a problem of payment, I have been cracking it for 2 years.