AVFXCapital.com Review

Updated: Aug 3, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

AVFXCapital is a forex broker. AVFX Capital offers the MT4, MT5 and Mobile forex trading top platform. AVFXCapital.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, energies, shares, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

AVFXCapital.com

Join live discussion of AVFXCapital.com on our forum

jaipur, India,
Jul 31, 2020,

froad company

AVFX capital is fraud company its old name is GIFX CAPITAL
when my account in profit thay close my account and withdrawl 3000 usd from my account and not give me

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 1, 2020,

Broker - AVFX Capital - returned the money

On June 1, 2020, the broker returned all my money to me. The broker apologized for any inconvenience this may have caused me. I no longer have any complaints with this broker. I rate my review as neutral.

May 8, 2020 - 1 Star On January 22, 2020, I opened a trading account 442245 with a broker AVFX Capital. I made a deposit of $ 218 through a direct payment to my Skrill wallet. On April 30, 2020, I submitted a request for withdrawal of 199 dollars.
The application was sent by mail. The personal account of this broker does not open. An insecure connection message appears, and then a blank page.
I wrote 6 letters to the broker. No answer. No money.
Broker - AVFX Capital - a scammer.

Mumbai, India,
May 26, 2020,

SCAM BROKER

AVFX capital is a scam running by Vijay Choudhary in Dubai. They stole a million dollars in India and Dubai. His arrest warrant is already issued by UAE govt. Avoid this broker.

Delhi, India,
Jan 16, 2020,

amazing

My Experience with Avfx is awesome..... Good Deposit & Withdrawals.
i appreciate the way they were working
good experience

Dec 16, 2019,

AVFX Dubai, Big Scammer!!!

AVFX Capital, registered in Dubai is a scam company. I have deposited AED 74,000 for online Forex and Commodities trading. After few months making some profit on my account with them, I had requested to withdraw the money but they started unrealistic and irresponsible excuses to not return my money.

I have initiated the court case against AVFX Capital in Dubai Courts for which the judgement will be out soon in my favour and if AVFX doesn't return my money then AVFX will soon be blocked for any further business.
Uttam pradesh, India,
Oct 7, 2019,

Avfxcapital is a very good brokr

All of the FxCapital Broker is very good, there is never a problem of payment, I have been cracking it for 2 years.

Amit kumar,
Noida, India,
Oct 7, 2019,

Good forex beoking option in India

AVFX capital is good option for Forex trading in India. Giving withdrawls on time. Proving good trade supports to user. I have been attached with them since last 4 months and took approximate 22 withdrawls. All withdrawls got on time.

Delhi, India,
Jul 1, 2019,

Amazing Broker

This is one of the best broker based in dubai but provides services in india and other countries as well.
Punjab, India,
May 30, 2019,

Abdul Salam

Avfx is a scam broker. They froud with many people in India and others countries. They stole people's money and block us on mobiles and Facebook and support services. They not reply emails. Plz stay away from avfx. I have all proof.