Z-TraderFXEA.com Review

Updated: Jul 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

The Z-TraderFXEA MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The Z-Trader FX EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trade for you. The Z-TraderFXEA.com forex robot is no scalping, no martingale.

Z-TraderFXEA.com

Performance tests

Status Account Product P/L Weekly,% Weeks tested P/L Gross,%
Z Trader FX EA +1.99 101 +633.881

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of Z-TraderFXEA.com on our forum

Robert,
RIGA, Latvia,
Jul 26, 2020,

Easy installation, works as expected.

I really don't understand people writing negative things about the Z Trader FX EA.
My Z Trader FX advisor has been working since 05.11.2018.
All months with a profit. Maximum DD On my account is 21%.
Profit about 11,700 USD for 21 trading months! EA price (117 USD).
How can you write that Z Trader FX is a is a ripoff or absolutely useless product? ??
I am so far impressed with this product and told my friends

Maria,
Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 23, 2020,

Unexplained orders

All was well for 10 days ... then with all indicators (and I analyzed using numerous indicators) showing EURUSD in a upward trend with no possibility of a change in USD a sell order was done and another and another! If I had ignored my observation I would be down to zero! There are benefits but somehow the trend was not my friend.
Quebec, Canada,
May 20, 2020,

Z Trader is a ripoff!

I was initially attracted to a chart and some data results which Z Trader provided. I read the previous FPA review, which indicated that the individual behind Z Trader wasn't easy to deal with, but I have known enough programmers to realize that while they are often not very people oriented, many are great programmers. However, in this case, I was wrong on both counts!
First of all, his "manual" looks like a kidnapper's note. It had pasted bits of grammatically bad text presented in a seemingly haphazard fashion. It was immediately obvious that English wasn't his first language and I took that into consideration, during the duration of my experience with him.
Then I got into the actual functioning of the EA. At first, it had a flawless record of making only positive trades. Some were small, but always positive, which I liked. However, at some point it opened up a series of money managed trades that really went South! The first, and largest trade, was lined up to close with a very good profit -- BUT DIDN'T. In fact, after I stopped using this EA, it took me two weeks (tying up over $700 of free margin) to manually monitor and close out that trade with a very small profit.
When I inquired about the SL (which was some unidentified number like 260) I was informed that this was proprietary and could not be changed, in spite of the option to change being available in the INPUT section of the EA.
At some point, I asked is the EA traded on Fridays and was firmly informed, multiple times, that his EA would NOT open any new trades on Fridays. It was right after that that the EA opened a trade about 2 hours before the market closed on Friday. When I provided screen shot documentation of that fact, this guy went into denial and wouldn't even address the subject, other than again claim that it didn't open trades on Fridays.
When I finally gave up and asked for my money back -- well within the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period -- he denied my claim saying that I was just trying to get his EA for free! Apparently, he thought that I had gone through all of this in order to rip off his "valuable" bit of code ... as though I would EVER allow his EA on my computer again!
I'll recommend that anyone considering buying this EA, just keep looking because this one is nothing but a pricy loser!
Mario R.,
Rome, Italy,
Apr 18, 2020,

Bad EA and bad seller

Absolutely useless product. Incomprehensible strategy and rude seller. Don't waste your money. Best wishes!