HamiltonFE.com Review

SolutionsCM Ltd Group

Elit Property Vision LTD

Updated: Apr 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

HamiltonFE is a forex broker. HamiltonFE offers the Mobile forex trading platform. HamiltonFE.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

HamiltonFE.com
HamiltonFE.com is part of Elit Property Vision LTD group. Known members of this group include Capital245.com, RichmondFX.co, FinancePro24.com, Wellingtoninv.com, PrimeXClub.com.

Join live discussion of HamiltonFE.com on our forum

Els Peters,
Arnhem, Netherlands,
Jan 26, 2020,

SCAMMERS

For almost a year they talked to me every day. At the moment I want to get some of my money, they shut down the trading account, the telephone and they never respond to my emails.
Chris and the rest of the guys are very nice at the phone ,but they are scammers, they take your money and if you don't have more to invest, or if you ask for withdrawel, then they are gone.

Gävle, Sweden,
Dec 13, 2019,

HamiltonFE is a big scam company!

Fraudsters!
Fraudsters and scammers! Lost more than 6k€! On the account with HamiltonFE I had a equity of less than 22k€ but then when I had trust and could not put in more money, then he, Chris Backer said that he was going to transfer nearly all my money to my bank and then the problems started, it went quiet, and now, two weeks later they blocked me off and I can’t even log in to my trading account!
I workt with Cris for one year until I started to trust him, then it all went fast.
BIG WARNING!!!