YaMarkets.com Review

Updated: Sep 13, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

YaMarkets is a forex broker. Ya Markets offers the MT4, MT5, MT Mobile and MT Web Trader forex trading top platform. YaMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

YaMarkets.com

Established: 2016
Address: Law Partners House, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu Postal Address Port Vila, Vanuatu, 212, Vanuatu
Contact: info@yamarkets.com, +357 22030234
Regulators: SVGFSA #240812, VFSC #14819
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader, Desktop Terminal
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Local Bank Deposits, Local Exchangers, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Skrill, VoguePay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Skrill

Join live discussion of YaMarkets.com on our forum

YaMarkets.com profile provided by YaMarkets, Oct 24, 2020

YaMarkets is an industry leader in the Forex & CFD markets. It is our promise to deliver a powerful, user-friendly, and fair trading platform. On this platform, clients can trade the most popular assets – currencies, commodities, and indices. YaMarkets clients benefit from intensive training, dedicated service, and 24/7 professional customer support and assistance.

Shiven,
Punjab, India,
Jan 23, 2021,

Excellent Services

Excellent broker running by Indian and international venture but good services local support , instant withdrawals no manipulation, offering food rewards , thank you yamarkets

Hemant,
Jan 21, 2021,

Hemant

Trading with yamarkets from last 4 months in zirakpur , completely satisfied, daily withdrawal and same day commission. Good broker

Shruti,
Faridabad, India,
Jan 1, 2021,

Fake Dabba Broker Operated by Indians

Dont fell prey to this Fake Broker run by Indians hiding their Identity. They will lead your Investment certainly to scam

Reply by YaMarkets submitted Jan 7, 2021:
Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for your feedback, Will you please share your concern or your Mt5 account detail so we can assist you better. feel free to contact us on support@yamarkets.com o Live Chat.

Support Team
Ankur,
Dec 27, 2020,

Very nice broker

I have an account with YaMarkets and I am very happy to trading with them , all satisfied with spread, withdrawal and services and local support.

Reply by YaMarkets submitted Dec 29, 2020:
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are happy that you loved your experience with us.

Yamarkets Team
Akshay,
Oct 22, 2020,

Professional broker

Impressed by broker, excellent service and same day withdrawal, I feel this broker will run long term .even staff very supportive.

Reply by YaMarkets submitted Oct 24, 2020:

Yamarkets Team
Manni,
Delhi, India,
Sep 9, 2020,

Instant withdrawal services

Hi , I have sharing my review with this broker , as I made 3000$ profit in one day and on the same at night around 10.30 Indian time I heave got cash

Reply by YaMarkets submitted Oct 24, 2020:

YaMarkets Team
Rajpinder,
agra, India,
Sep 3, 2020,

Best Withdrawal services

I opened account and deposit 930 usd or I hv got profit 350usd, I withdrawal my money and received in my bank account instant, very good services, keep. it up Yamarkets

Subash,
Indri karnal, India,
Aug 30, 2020,

Good services

My name is subash , my friend recommended me this broker Two weeks ago i have deposit 1300 usd and yesterday i have got withdrawal for 2358 usd , i can say its good services on thr basis of my experience

Rahul,
Delhi, India,
Aug 22, 2020,

YaMarkets Refurbished broker

I have started again with ya markets , they have change their operation department and admin department , now they are more professional and better execution and trading conditions now.

Mohit,
Karnal, India,
Aug 14, 2020,

Trustable Broker

I agree with mr lalit review , they have some issues but even I have received my withdrawal , I had a small account with them. They are transparent and trustworthy.