YaMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 14, 2019

About YaMarkets.com

YaMarkets is a forex broker. Ya Markets offers the MT5, MT5 Mobile and MT5 Web Trader forex trading top platform. YaMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

YaMarkets.com

Join live discussion of YaMarkets.com on our forum

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 12, 2019,

They are fraudsters and do not want to give money checked. Half a year has passed and I cannot withdraw my money.

Oct 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hello, I appeal to those who want to open an account with this company is better not to do this, looking for another broker, they have such a tradition.

On August 31, I deposited their account and after active trading on September 18, I had a good profit in my account and decided to withdraw part of the profit, first they asked for documents, then my photo with a passport in hand and told me to wait a week.
Last week I contacted them via chat and they said that within 24-48 hours my application would be processed after 2 days again wrote to them in the chat and the same thing was said that until the evening my application would be processed and so on, in the end they told me that I traded with the robot and it is not accepted at them but nowhere is it written on their website.