YaMarkets.com Review

Updated: Oct 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

YaMarkets is a forex broker. Ya Markets offers the MT5, MT5 Mobile and MT5 Web Trader forex trading top platform. YaMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

YaMarkets.com

Join live discussion of YaMarkets.com on our forum

Akshay,
Zirakpur, India,
Oct 22, 2020,

Professional broker

Impressed by broker, excellent service and same day withdrawal, I feel this broker will run long term .even staff very supportive.

Manni,
Sep 9, 2020,

Instant withdrawal services

Hi , I have sharing my review with this broker , as I made 3000$ profit in one day and on the same at night around 10.30 Indian time I heave got cash

Rajpinder,
agra, India,
Sep 3, 2020,

Best Withdrawal services

I opened account and deposit 930 usd or I hv got profit 350usd, I withdrawal my money and received in my bank account instant, very good services, keep. it up Yamarkets

Subash,
Indri karnal, India,
Aug 30, 2020,

Good services

My name is subash , my friend recommended me this broker Two weeks ago i have deposit 1300 usd and yesterday i have got withdrawal for 2358 usd , i can say its good services on thr basis of my experience

Rahul,
Aug 22, 2020,

YaMarkets Refurbished broker

I have started again with ya markets , they have change their operation department and admin department , now they are more professional and better execution and trading conditions now.

Mohit,
Karnal, India,
Aug 14, 2020,

Trustable Broker

I agree with mr lalit review , they have some issues but even I have received my withdrawal , I had a small account with them. They are transparent and trustworthy.

Lalit,
Aug 10, 2020,

Reliable team and staff

i have been trading with them more than 4 months and i have received my withdrawal on time , so i dont get any issues , but yes they were in some trouble but never affected withdrawals .

Mumbai, India,
Mar 7, 2020,

Best Forex boker (because they pay my salary)

i am trading with Yamarkets limited since 2016 and never had any problem . I Prefer Yamarkets As one of the best broker .

5 Star rating removed.

This reviewer signed up at the FPA using a YaMarkets.com email address.  He also pretended to just be a YaMarkets.com client in the forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
UK, India,
Feb 24, 2020,

Scam Broker

With very very close personal experience with owner of YaMarkets, This fraud broker not recommended to even Blood Relatives of YaMarkets Owner #420 Mr.Manoj Kumar s/o Ramesh Khatri Grand s/o Sube Singh resident of 6 Raipur Shahpur Turk,Sonipat-Haryana (INDIA) Pin Code.131001,However no response of phone calls but still mentioning number +919812137983 , +917027137983 , +919818668416 ,Skype IDs manojkumar22286 , Manoj Identity Cards- Aadhar No.9471 5186 2565 , Indian Passport No.Z4374091

Many other addresses also belongs to Manoj Kumar and his Company:

A307 A 3rd Floor, Roman Court Ansal Kundli, Sonipat Sonepat HR 131028

Highway Garage Multi Brand Car Workshop
A-15, MAIN G.T ROAD,SINGU, BORDER, Kundli, Sonipat, Haryana 131028

PLOT NO. 4, FLOOR 2ND BLOCK - C PKT - 8 SECTOR 7, LANDMARK SAI BABA CHOWK, ROHINI NEW DELHI North West DL 110085 IN

So other traders are completely advised to DO NOT trade with this fraud broker and stay away as much as you can because THIS BROKER IS AS HARMFUL AS CORONA VIRUS.

He(Manoj) is Degree Holder of Masters in Cheating.Having Complete Team of Fruadsters, Company Registered at Fake UK & Vanuatu Address which is also confirmed by an Russian Trader.Url https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Flivetouring.org%2Fyamarkets-broker%2F

Owner not interested to pay back single penny of even deposit amount also, so traders don't think about the profit amount ever.

YaMarkets is Complete B Book Fraud Broker No LP Connected, No Funds Deposit / Withdrawal regulations, Too much irregularity into their MT5 Terminal like many times Account / Trading Disabled due to monthly maintenance fees $3000 not paid to MetaQuotes can verify also by attachments as penalty applied, Suddenly any symbols deletes or margin setting changed for stopping out client's account, Even many times Manoj himself requests clients to lend some money so that Manoj can pay for Feeds/Quotes which YaMarkets getting from MatchTarde.

Everyone got Surprised after knowing that YaMarkets Trading Platform is completely OFF from 12Dec2019 to 25Jan2020 which clearly shows stability of Broker.

In around every 10-12months Manoj Deletes all client data from his MT5 server and let client trouble then after give excuses of server hacked and all data lost. Due to this forgery currently also hundreds of local(Indian) and international traders are suffering very badly.

MT5 License No.6575147 Provided by MetaQuotes to YaMarkets(Manoj Kumar)

Very soon Manoj Kumar will be arrested by The INDIAN Government.

So i again warn everyone to stay away from this Greedy of Deposits only Fraudster Broker YaMarkets (Manoj Kumar) otherwise you will loose your whole hard earned money FOREVER.

India, India,
Feb 20, 2020,

Excellent broker

I got my withdrawal very quickly
Service also best .. I prefer YaMarkets and i also would like to recommend you