TradeCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 27, 2019

About TradeCapital.com

TradeCapital is a forex broker. Trade Capital offers the Online forex trading platform. TradeCapital.com offers over 10 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeCapital.com

Join live discussion of TradeCapital.com on our forum

LONDON, United Kingdom,
Mar 18, 2019,

STAY AWAY

I TRADED ON MY OWN GOT FROM 220 T0 2000. NOW ALL THE MONEY IS LOCKED IN THE ACCOUNT "ACCOUNT MANAGER" ALAN KING IS SUDDENLY NO WHERE TO BE SEEN. AND IMPOSSIBLE TO WITHDRAW FUNDS. DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. ALL I CAN SUGGEST IS STAY AWAY.

ALAN KING IS A FRAUDSTER IF ANYONE KNOWS HIM LET ME KNOW !!!
Carol,
England, United Kingdom,
Jan 9, 2019,

Hi I foolishly opened an account with Trade Capital before checking them out on internet ans was fooled by an ad using a TV programmes name as having been reviewed on there. I deposited £220 pounds and was contacted by an 'account manager' who fair enough did a few trades and increased my account by a few pounds he the phoned to try and get me to invest another £5000 and became rather anfry when I refused, he then said he could no longer help me witout further investement. A few days later another ' account manager' phoned and said he would help without further investement and increased my account to £779 which looked good, then ha camer again and wanted further investement which I again refused. I have since been trying to withdraw funds with no success, keep getting told my account is not veified, but I did foolishly verify with driving license confirmation of address and debit card although I did black out numbers and cvc before uploading this. All these have now been removed from their site and I keep getting told my account is not verified, now I am just getting ignored. I just want to know if there is any help out there to get my money back. Account ID 589559, this number has also disappeared from their site although my account is still saying £779 HELP PLEASE
sydney, Australia,
Dec 22, 2018,

scam

this brokers is scam the refused to pay me
money when i ask the blow the account do not invest with them you lose your money
trade.tradecapital.com scam stay away