PureMarketBroker.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2019
Liquidity FX Broker LTD

About PureMarketBroker.com

PureMarketBroker is a forex broker. Pure Market Broker offers the MT4 and MT4 Mobile forex trading top platform. PureMarketBroker.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, index cfds, energy, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$100
Established:2016
Address:T19, 1st Floor, Tana Russet Plaza, Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Efate, Vanuatu
Contact:support@puremarketbroker.com, +44 20 36 088 986
Regulators: VFSC #14801
Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, 2Pay4You, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etana Custody, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PaySec, PerfectMoney, Ripple, RPNPay, Skrill, UnionPay, VLoad, Western Union
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, 2Pay4You, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etana Custody, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PaySec, PerfectMoney, Ripple, RPNPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of PureMarketBroker.com on our forum

Milano, Italy,
Oct 2, 2019,

TRUE STP BROKER

I'm on this broker from 2 years and love this broker, is the better that I found from 10 years on the market
UK, United Kingdom (This review did not originate in the UK),
Aug 28, 2019,

All reviews from ITALY!?

I am requesting from FPA to consider back and double-check those reviews that given from the same location, traders are looking forward to the truth and transparency that suits everyone!
All reviews go through the same screening process.  What you see are the ones that passed moderation.  We also find it unusual that all are from Italy.

In the interest of truth and transparency, we note that your review did not originate in the UK.  Had this been a rated client review, it would have automatically failed the review moderation process.
italy, Italy,
Jun 2, 2019,

The best broker to jump Esma rules.

Pure Market Broker is a surprise for me; fast money back and orders. The best for traders that need leverage. 5 stars.
michele,
padova, Italy,
Jan 11, 2019,

puremarketreview 5stars

puremarketreview - great broker, money back and fast support. very easy with MT4. forex trading without problem
Fulvio,
Roma, Italy,
Jan 10, 2019,

Pure market broker is a top broker, very reliable and fast . Money back very fast and very profitable PAMM.
Ludovico,
Milan, Italy,
Dec 29, 2018,

Good Broker

A good broker to go with. Very reliable and safe. Spread, money back and support are perfect. I have been trading with them very easy with Mt4.
Isabelladr,
Verona, Italy,
Dec 24, 2018,

Pure Market is a perfect broker.

Pure Market is a perfect broker. Trading orders very fast, money back in a day, Etana custody, Pamm manager, spread from zero. Help desk very professional. What else? A good and reliable broker. 5 stars for me.
Treviso, Italy,
Dec 23, 2018,

A perfect forex broker for me, very fast and with a professional support, Money back and trading operations very very fast. No requote. I invest 5000 in a Pamm with a big return. My tip: forex broker 5stars.
olga,
venice, Italy,
Nov 13, 2018,

For me 5 stars. All fast: platform, trade, money back, support professional. They have some hi performance PAMM. For me is Ok
Italy,
Oct 21, 2018,

I chose Pure Market Broker because I was looking for a broker that is "no Esma" (without restrictions for european traders); I discovered a fast and reliable broker. The help desk helps a lot; I've never had big problems. I tested the return of money: very fast. I have also invested in a PAMM which is giving excellent results. Forex Broker reliable; 5 stars for Pure Market Broker.