Nordman-Algorithms.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 9, 2019

Join live discussion of Nordman-Algorithms.com on our forum

Nordman-Algorithms.com profile provided by NordmanAlgorithms, Oct 23, 2018

Starting from one single person in the distant 2006 Nordman Algorithms has passed a long way providing programming services of excellent quality, specializing in algorithmic trading domain and developing its expertise in related areas, focusing on Forex trading software programming, Stocks automated trading software and Futures programmable trading systems.
Whether you are a Forex, Stocks or Futures trader, we bet you have thought about turning your trading strategy into an automated trading system. This is our business and we are perfectly good at it.
Our financial background makes us able to understand all domain specific peculiarities and access your requirements professionally, understanding your needs and providing our expert opinion on any question you may have.
For our Customers all over the world we provide consulting, programming and support services to develop the most stable, reliable and efficient trading software for the most popular trading platforms, such as MetaTrader, NinjaTrader and cAlgo.
Using principles of good code, paying attention to any particular qualities of each of the platform, on behalf of our Customers and in accordance with provided specifications, we develop or perform:
• Expert Advisors (EAs) and Custom Indicators for MetaTarder 4 using MQL4 and custom DLLs
• Expert Advisors (EAs) and Custom Indicators for MetaTrader 5 (both netting and hedge mode) using MQL5
• Automated Trading Strategies and Custom Indicators for NinjaTrader 7 using C# and NinjaScript 7
• Automated Trading Strategies and Custom Indicators for NinjaTrader 8 using C# and NinjaScript 8
• Trading Bots and Custom Indicators for cAlgo (as a cTrader module) using C#
• Conversions of all types either between different versions of one platform (NinjaTrader 7 -> NinjaTrader 8, MetaTrader 4 -> MetaTrader 5) or between different platforms (MetaTrader -> NinjaTrader)

suffolk UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 7, 2019,

Very fast, very accurate service

Nordman carried out my jcoding job as requested within hours !
I could not recommend them highly enough.
Michael,
Oct 4, 2019,

Great Work

Alexei was very friendly and professional to deal with. He was able to build my EA promptly and with no fuss. It works exactly as it is intended. I would highly recommend his services.
Independent Trader,
Georgia, USA,
Aug 29, 2019,

Nice Work

I contracted with Nordman-Algorithms to build a NinjaTrader program that creates a CSV file from NinjaTrader chart data. Alexei responded very quickly to my project proposal and RFQ and completed the project in several days for a reasonable price. His instructions were easy to follow and the program works great.
Matthew,
Aug 19, 2019,

Excellent Customers' service

My first experience with this company can simply be described as awesome.
Respond to email was great
Project completion timeline was achieved
Project delivery and minor modification was achieved

I am very impressed with their service.
DaxMan,
Aug 2, 2019,

Great Experience!

I have engaged with EA Coders from informal contacts on forums to guys from far-flung lands on FIVERR. Some jobs were done for me for free and some were done for up to $250-$300. None of them were built from the ground up as strongly, as robustly and with such efficiency as the one I got from Alexei and the guys at Nordman. Yes, it cost considerably more than $250 but when you consider that you are buying a product that can safeguard your entire financial future if your strategy is right, then his fee is a small price to pay in the great scheme of things. Communication was fast and Alexei was very patient with my strange comments and requests. Guys, you can go to Burger King and you MIGHT get a great meal or the contents might fall into your lap and wreck your pants. OR you can pay the price and go to a 3 Michelin-Starred chef and enjoy the best in the business. Up to you, but I'm glad "Chef Alexei" was in charge of cooking up my EA.

HIGHLY recommended :-)

The Dax Man
Ringwood, United Kingdom,
Jun 26, 2019,

Excellent

Alexei responds quickly to emails, is responsive to questions and reprogramming needs, and writes in perfect English. He developed my EA in a series of five versions at a reasonable price. The EA functions exactly as intended.
Highly recommended.
RCD Solutions, LLC,
North East, USA,
Apr 26, 2019,

Great company to work with and learn about EA programming logic.

I was very pleased with the work performed by Nordman-Algorithms, LLC. They were quick to work up an Invoice, verify how you want your EA to perform logically, quick turn around with the programming and very flexible with the debugging. I learned a great deal with my first EA build and I would highly recommend Alexei's group to anyone interested in developing a custom indicator or EA.
Larry,
New Jersey, USA,
Mar 27, 2019,

Fantastic EA created!

Alexei and team did a fantastic job creating my new EA. They work quickly and with you to make sure the project is completed to your total satisfaction. Will definitely work with them on future projects. Very happy.
Utah, USA,
Feb 28, 2019,

Very pleased. Really well done!

Alexei and team at Nordman Algorithms were great to work with. Their work was quick, clean, and processed as designed. They were flexible and patient in their approach. Very pleased. Really well done!
Mark,
Jan 25, 2019,

Alexei provided me with very prompt service and was very professional. He is extremely quick to build and test the EA.
Highly recommended.