Nordman-Algorithms.com Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Nordman-Algorithms.com

Join live discussion of Nordman-Algorithms.com on our forum

Nordman-Algorithms.com profile provided by NordmanAlgorithms, Oct 23, 2018

Starting from one single person in the distant 2006 Nordman Algorithms has passed a long way providing programming services of excellent quality, specializing in algorithmic trading domain and developing its expertise in related areas, focusing on Forex trading software programming, Stocks automated trading software and Futures programmable trading systems.
Whether you are a Forex, Stocks or Futures trader, we bet you have thought about turning your trading strategy into an automated trading system. This is our business and we are perfectly good at it.
Our financial background makes us able to understand all domain specific peculiarities and access your requirements professionally, understanding your needs and providing our expert opinion on any question you may have.
For our Customers all over the world we provide consulting, programming and support services to develop the most stable, reliable and efficient trading software for the most popular trading platforms, such as MetaTrader, NinjaTrader and cAlgo.
Using principles of good code, paying attention to any particular qualities of each of the platform, on behalf of our Customers and in accordance with provided specifications, we develop or perform:
• Expert Advisors (EAs) and Custom Indicators for MetaTarder 4 using MQL4 and custom DLLs
• Expert Advisors (EAs) and Custom Indicators for MetaTrader 5 (both netting and hedge mode) using MQL5
• Automated Trading Strategies and Custom Indicators for NinjaTrader 7 using C# and NinjaScript 7
• Automated Trading Strategies and Custom Indicators for NinjaTrader 8 using C# and NinjaScript 8
• Trading Bots and Custom Indicators for cAlgo (as a cTrader module) using C#
• Conversions of all types either between different versions of one platform (NinjaTrader 7 -> NinjaTrader 8, MetaTrader 4 -> MetaTrader 5) or between different platforms (MetaTrader -> NinjaTrader)

Herman,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jun 25, 2020,

Excellent Service and Quality

Very happy with the service, turn around times and code quality. Will definitely keep using Alexei and his team in future

nysh,
Zurich, Switzerland,
Jun 11, 2020,

Professional, quick, everything you wish

Alexei and his team have been doing excellent work. Correspondence was quick, comprehensive, and there was nothing they were not able to do. If you need something programmed, they WILL provide it. They know no limits! A bit on the expensive side, but what you get will not disappoint you. I will not ask any other programmer other than Alexei and his team. 5 Stars!

Apr 9, 2020,

Professional & excellent customer support

I have used developers in the past, and sometimes they take a long time to come back, they will take your money and then provide you with a third-class service.

This team were great and provided me with everything I requested promptly and my EA worked as the way I described it.

James

Wisconsin, USA,
Feb 26, 2020,

Extremely good programming, punctual, helpful after writing the programs

I have had Alexei modify several indicators and write a new one from scratch that was very complex plus an EA. All of his work is absolutely flawless, and when I ask for further modifications after using his indicators and EA afterwards, I generally have what I am asking for either the same day, or at the latest the next day, mostly due to the 7 hour time zone difference. He makes sure he knows exactly what I am looking for before beginning the project. He has also gone online with me to help me when I needed assistance. His prices are extremely reasonable. His professionalism is second to none. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sean,
South-west Victoria, Australia,
Nov 27, 2019,

A very professional programming service

My experience with Alexei at Nordman Algorithms has been excellent. From the first contact email, he understood the complex requirements immediately and had the first NinjaTrader8 automated system draft back to me very quickly. All requests for changes or small improvements were done over email and also sent back quickly. I highly recommend Alexei's NinjaTrader programming skills to anyone wanting to automate their trading system. Well worth the money.

Ulrich,
Rome, Italy,
Nov 20, 2019,

Nordman Algorithms, highly recommended

Nordman Algorithms (Alexei) delivered my custom project in a very timely manner.
Although not cheap, the strategy was coded extremely professionally, and any issues were addressed quickly and promptly. Communication was flawless as well.
Recommended for peolpe with specific requests and a slightly above-average budget.

suffolk UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 7, 2019,

Very fast, very accurate service

Nordman carried out my jcoding job as requested within hours !
I could not recommend them highly enough.

Michael,
Oct 4, 2019,

Great Work

Alexei was very friendly and professional to deal with. He was able to build my EA promptly and with no fuss. It works exactly as it is intended. I would highly recommend his services.

Independent Trader,
Georgia, USA,
Aug 29, 2019,

Nice Work

I contracted with Nordman-Algorithms to build a NinjaTrader program that creates a CSV file from NinjaTrader chart data. Alexei responded very quickly to my project proposal and RFQ and completed the project in several days for a reasonable price. His instructions were easy to follow and the program works great.

Matthew,
Aug 19, 2019,

Excellent Customers' service

My first experience with this company can simply be described as awesome.
Respond to email was great
Project completion timeline was achieved
Project delivery and minor modification was achieved

I am very impressed with their service.