SpeculatorsTrading.com Review

Updated: Sep 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
SpeculatorsTrading.com

Join live discussion of SpeculatorsTrading.com on our forum

Daniel M.,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Nov 30, 2018,

Good value for money

Certainly nothing you can find free anywhere else. No one explains and teaches market logic like they do.
I think they layout and format could be a touch improved. But their market views are always spot on.

Well worth the money I re-subscribed for an annual subscription !

Malaga, Spain,
Nov 25, 2018,

Hard work pays off

Have been trading TA and PA trading for over 5 years now with mixed success and never bothered with FA until I came across Speculators Trading.
After only half the way through their 12 week course I feel more positive and confident than I ever have, I am now beginning to understand the "why's and what for,s" of why an asset is moving in any particular direction.
There training in supply and demand, volume analysis and sentiment have been invaluable tools, this game is by no means an easy battle but I now feel that I have got specs trading by my side its one that can be won.

Shyam,
Toronto, Canada,
Nov 19, 2018,

Indispensable tools for success in Trading.

Speculatorstrading.com changed the way I run by business...I've dabbled in Markets for more than 15 years. Options, FX, and a little Futures. I manage my own accounts. That's been my primary income for the last three years. I've been through the gauntlet of system hopping and finally came to the understanding that there is no Holy Grail. Once I discovered Supply and Demand trading, my executions got better. I see now that the grind doesn't go away, it just changes. The "mature grind" is information processing, not learning how to trade. That's where Speculatorstrading.com is critically important for me. I learned the skills needed to map the drivers of markets, what moves supply and demand. Essentially, I'm saying start with your technique technique, but the specstrading process tells you how and when to use that technique. I still have some losses, but the gains are on a different level now. I can't thank them enough for their invaluable service and education. Specifically, you will receive a 12 week course in Speculating, in addition to training on Advanced Trading Skills, Sentiment Analysis, Volume Spread Analysis, Supply and Demand, Price Action.