FXTRADING.com Review

Gleneagle Securities Pty Ltd

Updated: Nov 12, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FXTRADING.com is a forex broker. FX TRADING offers the MT4, MT4 moblile, and MT4 web top forex trading platforms. FXTRADING.com offers over 35 currency pairs, CFDs, oil. silver, gold, and stock indices for your personal investment and trading options.

FXTRADING.com
November 2018.  A different company once owned the FXTRADING.com domain name. However, since then, a new company has purchased the FXTRADING.com domain name and is operating an Australian ASIC regulated FOREX and CFD brokerage under the name FXTRADING.com (All references to fxtrading.com prior to 2018 are for the old company and not related to the new company on this page).

This review page is for the new company which owns and operates FXTRADING.COM

Please be careful to make sure you are leaving reviews on the correct review page.  The forex broker FXTRADING.com is not related to the company operating at FxTradingCorp.trade.

Established: 2009
Address: Level 27, 25 Bligh Street Sydney, NSW 2000 , Australia
Contact: service@fxtrading.com, +61 (02) 8039 7366
Regulators: ASIC # 337985, VFSC #40256
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of FXTRADING.com on our forum

Castle Hill, Australia,
Oct 20, 2020,

Great experience!

I’ve been with FXTrading for over 6 months. I’m relatively new to forex treading and I’ve enjoyed my experience to date. They offer competitive rates and my account manager, Ian, has been reliable, objective and always willing to help. He’s offered much needed advise, support and learning throughout my trading experience. I plan to continue using this platform and can recommend FXTrading as a trading partner of choice.

Reply by Vivian Chiou submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Ezambrano,

We are glad that you have enjoyed your trading with us. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support to our clients.

Happy trading,
Sam Barua,
Oct 19, 2020,

Excellent customer service from Tony Li

Have been using fxtrading for over a year and Tony Li has been attentive and responding quickly to issues when withdrawing funds from the account. The platform has low spread and the speed is quick. Wonderful! Thank you.

Hi Sam,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support to our clients.

Oct 19, 2020,

very good broker

I traded with this broker. Great client service. Execution time and response are very nice. Fast withdrawal time. Generally happy.

Hi

We're glad to learn that you have enjoyed trading with us. We endeavour to build an excellent trading environment for our clients.

Oct 18, 2020,

Amazing broker!

I’ve been trading on and off with a few brokers over the years and had a lot of problems with them I’m regards to swaps and spreads. However since trading with FXmarkerts it has been a dream come true. Low spreads and perfect pairs to trade with low commission!

My account manager Tony was a huge help. If I had any questions about anything to do with trading or fundamentals he would always help. Very quick replies and on the ball.

I would seriously recommend them!

Hi Torytatnell,

Thank you for this review. We aim to make forex trading an enjoyable and profitable experience to our clients and we're glad you experienced that yourself!

Oct 18, 2020,

Good service and reliable broker

I have been trading with FX Trading with more than 6 months. The broker is reliable and I have not have any major issues so far. Deposit with Neteller is free and instant. Withdrawl is processed within 24 hrs. I have a good account manager who is able to assist with any queries that I have. As of now, I could recommend FX Trading as a good broker to trade with.

Hi,

We are glad you have enjoying trading with us. We aim to provide excellent trading environment and client experience.

Happy trading!

queensland, Australia,
Oct 16, 2020,

I’m client with FXtrading and trading with more than 1 year right now. I’m satisfied with their great services. Withdraw faster, professional acct manager and services based broker. Fxtrading.com were customer focused . Keep it up!

Hi Lawrence,

Santiago, Chile,
Oct 15, 2020,

Excelent platform and service

I was trading on live several months with tham from South America.
Every time that I had a problem or request , they solved each issue kindly and very fast. Allways an account manager call me to my phone and offer help that was more than usual.
I have used too many big brokers in the last years and I can say that FXTrading it was an trusted option to take. I will continue using their services new year too.

Reply by Vivian Chiou submitted Oct 18, 2020:
Hi Pbalbis,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and support for our clients.

sydney, Australia,
Sep 30, 2020,

Very good platform with best services

I'm very happy to trading with FXtrading.com services as I was new to trading. Previously I'm using with different broker , however , it looks like they just ripping of clients' money. I'm very happy to be part of FXtrading.com as they are professioanl and transparent. Slippage was seldom and pricing were very competitive. They are professioanl and can solve all my issues and questions.

Before we made decision we need to try it at least ! Keep it up FXTRADING.com

Hi Fiona,

Sep 27, 2020,

Best broker to work with

From the day I first opened my account, FXtrading have really looked after especially Tony! I use their lowest spread account and there is never a delay with any market prices. I will continue to use FXtrading for the rest of my trading career. Keep up the good work guys

Hi Joshuatatnell,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we are on the mission to provide the best service and trading environment for our clients.

auckland, New Zealand,
Sep 25, 2020,

Fxtrading.com, my favourite trust company.

Excellent company! Much more better than my expectation! Their company platform speed is very quick, very low spread, sometime the spread is 0, it highly increase the possiblity to take profite with my trading. Fxtrading.com company is much more better than my last company, I have earned huge amount money from it. As for withdraw, it is the fastest withdraw than I have ever met before, sometime the same day, you will see ur withdraw in ur bank account. Anyway, 5-stars platform!

Hi Kenfafafa,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, We endeavour to build an excellent trading environment for our clients.

Brisbane, Australia,
Sep 25, 2020,

Very good brokers and professional team (to work for)

I've been trading with FXtrading.com almost 1 year and I had very good experieinces. With professional trading platform services and faster reply for questions.

Compare to most of brokers only , I know FXT was one of business offered by Australia boutique investment bank. They had very good trading environment and investment bank level pricing to clients. Promotions were competitive and I'm very happy with it .

Before any decision , I think the best way is to try it rather than listening only.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by FXTRADING.com's representative to the FPA.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
SYDNEY, Australia,
Sep 25, 2020,

Professional and attentive (employers)

Traded with FXTRADING.com almost a year. Level of support & customer service is great compared to other brokers. Spreads are also competitive, especially with the Pro account.

Sep 24, 2020,

very fast platform, good customer service

The customer service at FXTRADING.COM is very good. As soon as I have question the agent always available to help me.

Deposit is instant and withdrawal is super fast

Highly recommended

Hi Jackaust,

Sep 22, 2020,

Very decent experience with trading with this company (because I work for them)

I would like to thank FXTRADING.com to be part of my regulated secured list of platforms I would be using for myself, and the people I refer.

I wouldn't say its the best, but is a definite recommended company I would pick for safe funds and good trading environment.

Mathias,
Jul 30, 2020,

Red flagged. inadequate system checks

Long story short, I registered to be a client.

red flag #1
Before submitting any documents, account application was approved. Calls into question the legitimacy of their KYC policy.

red flag #2
Account Manager kept calling and emailing me asking me to deposit money. When i brought up my concerns over the lack of KYC procedures, his answer was simply to appease me "you can upload it in client portal if you like, but your application is already approved"

my conclusion,
1) this broker doesn't bother with proper onboarding procedures
2) this broker is only interested with your deposits
3) chinese owned. *not meant to be read in a racist context, but of how they are known for not following regulatory requirements when they see money..

Hi Mathias,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with your on-boarding.

At Fxtrading.com, we put our clients’ trading experience at the heart of our business and will always continue to improve.

We would like to look into this matter further, if you could please email service@fxtrading.com with some details. We would be more than happy to investigate this further for you. (We will endeavour to assist you in your query.)

Michael,
Taiwan, Taiwan, China,
Apr 29, 2020,

Long term loyal client

I have been with this broker for a pretty long time, even when they used to be called rubix fx back in time. They have pretty good workers in taiwan, making me feel very realiable.

Hi Michael,

We appreciate your review. At Fxtrading.com, we are on the mission to provide the best service for our clients.

Nancy,
Apr 23, 2020,

Good trading environment

I have traded with Fxtrading over a few months time, and everything so far has been good. Spreads from Pro account are competitively low comparing to my previous broker, that’s good.

Very patient customer support people.
Hi Nancy,

Victoria, Australia,
Apr 16, 2020,

RIP OFF KEEP AWAY as recently taken over by Chinese

Lies and Clear Rip Off

This is a strong warning to future potential clients thinking of using Fxtrading.com or Glen Eagle that many promises were given and then broken when they felt its the best time so they can rip off my account.

Account was profitable while under Rubixfx that I joined originally but when it was Merged or changed name to FXTrading.com then we noticed Spreads and Swaps were increasing dramatically.

With adequate proof I know all money was taken by the new Chinese owners of Fxtrading and want to warn everyone not to let them rip you off as well.

Keep well away from Fxtrading.com and Glen Eagle or YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY $$$$$
Hi Lanceoff,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to learn that your experience has not be pleasant.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further questions or queries.