FibInstitute.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 6, 2019

Join live discussion of FibInstitute.com on our forum

PA, USA,
Oct 30, 2019,

Fibonacci Institute Trader Review

After one month in the FTI private mentoring course I can say that it has been amazing. Get ready to work as this is not a buy on blue and sell on red black box system. She teaches you how to read the marked based on candlesticks and Fibonacci formations which leads to high percentage trading. The indicator software scans multiple markets and multiple time frames for the entries which are marked on your chart along with the stops and targets. However, you do NOT take every marked setup, that is where the in-depth education comes in. Once you combine the interpretation of the market with the marked entry you are left with only high percentage winning trades. Allas one on one private mentoring sessions are made to test the depth of your knowledge and reveal any weaknesses in your understanding. Her goal is for you to become an EXCELLENT trader. She is sincere and driven in her efforts to get you there if YOU put I the effort as well. She is available by phone or email and always responds within a day. After over 10 year of searching I have found a trading room with 1.Mentor who is sincere and genuinely wants me to become and outstanding trader. 2. Indicators that mark the entries, targets and stops on every trade. 3. Scanner that can follow 50-75+ charts and time frames looking for entries. 4. Archive of 100+ educational videos so I can learn on my own time 5. Daily trading room where I meet with Alla and a great group of people who are supportive of me.

My search is over…thank you Alla
Susan,
NC, USA,
May 19, 2019,

Alpha Fibonacci Method at Fibonacci Trading Institute Rocks!

The Alpha Fibonacci Method is awesome!
If you follow the rules...you will be successful!
florida, USA,
Mar 19, 2019,

Fibonacci Trading Institute Review and Alla Peters Review at the start of the Post.

I have been trading for many years with a fair amount of success. I primarily trade Gold and Emini Futures and occasionally Forex. About six months ago I started to expand my knowledge by attending, with a healthy degree of skepticism the webinars of The Fibonacci Trading Institute hosted by Alla Peters. Occasionally I visited her Trading Room. I was both intrigued and confused.

After a reasonable amount of procrastination, I recently took the plunge and enrolled in her Mastery Class. While I have only been her “ student” for two weeks I am totally enthralled. I attend every class as well as well as every session of the Daily Trading Room. I am spending hours studying the videos and modules. While I’ve just begun to scratch the surface of available material, I am amazed by what I’ve learned – including how much of what I’ve done over all these years was “ misguided”. Her teaching how to maximize profits by knowing when to walk away and NOT trade is a new skill for me!

Her system is clear and concise but takes dedicated work and practice. In my opinion it is for serious minded individuals who wish to truly learn how the markets work, and how to capitalize on realistic opportunities. For those considering expanding their trading skills this is an honest and viable approach. Less experienced traders may even have an advantage as they don’t have to overcome years of accumulated “ bad habits”.

I am happy to state that the cost of this program is the best investment that I have made in a very long time!
Tom,
Tompson, USA,
Mar 16, 2019,

Fibonacci Trading Institute Review. Top School Ever.

Harvard or Trading Education. Priceless.
Hands down. Nothing ever comes close in this crazy trading world as I tried many courses, software and indicators.
After trying for many years and losing money:
I followed all she teaches:
Removed indicators and never looked back using Alla’s Method.
I had been profitable for years after finishing Fibonacci Trading Institute Group course and had been trading FX and Futures. As well as Options.
Every single thing she teaches applies to all.
She should be charging hundreds of thousands for what she teaches. Highly recommend. Best course.
Colombia,
Mar 15, 2019,

I had been Alla Peters student since 2017

I would like to post Fibonacci Trading Institute Review and Alla Peters Review for giving us the opportunity to know the market in a simpler and more precise way. since I met the Fibonacci Trading Institute my perspective on trading totally changed not only the strategies have a very high precision, you also learn to know where the institutions are and how to take advantage of that to have good trades. But its not all, Fibonacci Trading institute has taught me to be more disciplined, to have patience, to not be sitting in front of the screen hours and hours waiting for a trade. We follow specific rules that make trading much easier.
Ken Koh,
Mar 13, 2019,

Incredible accurate trading with Fibonacci on a naked chart

I have been Alla Peters student since December, 2018 and I just finished the course.

I would like to post a Fibonacci Trading Institute Review and Alla Peters Review because it is an amazing course and she teaches an amazing method. I know, because I have taken a lot of courses over the years. The simplicity and accuracy of Alla Peter's method is second to none and there is nothing out there like it.

You trade with no indicators using only fibonacci and a simple strategy for your trades. She teaches you how to read pure price action and how to use her proprietary and highly accurate Fibonacci levels. I have spent the past 3 months paper trading with her methods and I have 13 wins out of 13 trades so far. I just started trading with real money and my results are 2 wins out of 2 trades as of 03-13-2019.

During the course, she shows you multiple charts with fib levels pre-drawn days, weeks and months in advance, and you can see price hitting her levels in real time. Highly accurate and very profitable expecially leveraging options. In the Mastery Course which I took, I was taught how to draw the Fibonacci levels on a weekly, daily, monthly, hourly and intraday charts. The strategy she teaches is simple but very powerful. Now, when I look at any chart, any stock, I know whats going on with price, and most importantly, I know where price is headed to.

You can spend your whole life and not come across something like this, so yes, I would highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to profit from the markets and stop losing money. Alla Peters also really care about her students and go above board to make sure you learn. GOLD. PURE GOLD.