4xCube.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 21, 2019

About 4xCube.com

4xCube is a forex broker. 4x Cube offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. 4xCube.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, bitcoin, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

4xCube.com

Currencies:(45+)
Cryptocurrencies:(1) Bitcoin
CFD:(15+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, 2Pay4You, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Help2Pay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, VLoad, WeChatPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, 2Pay4You, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, Help2Pay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill, UnionPay, WeChatPay

Join live discussion of 4xCube.com on our forum

brisbane, Australia,
Jul 23, 2019,

gary strong scam

It is an absolute tragedy what happened at 4xcube, Gary Strong was running a ponzi scam and although there is no evidence to suggest that 4xcube were in on it, they certainly did nothing to help around 50 people who lost all of their investment. If they had just investigated what happened for the sake of all those people, but they did nothing except tell everyone that they are execution only brokers,and they used that excuse to get rid of everyone, Gary Strong is a serial scammer and should not have been allowed to continue with his strategies, all those iinvestors had no idea why their money disappeared at first, it would not have hurt 4xcube to just show a bit of concern , and perhaps report it to police.
Paul Rogers,
Australia, Australia,
Jul 20, 2019,

Good partnership deal

Signed up with 4xcube 3 months ago and I'm very happy so far with their support and speed of withdrawals.
The daily payment of Rebates and performance fees is also an advantage comparing with other brokers I've used.
Tai William,
Cook Islands, Cook Islands,
Jul 18, 2019,

Amazing effort for the Cook Islands

I'm a newbie on alternative investments, but I'm very happy with the support given by 4xCube Team.
There's only traditional investments here in the Island but 4xcube is bringing a lot of investment opportunities to the region.
Brisbane, Australia,
Jun 27, 2019,

Avoid 4xcube

Far too many investors have lost their money with 4xcube, they have only been operating for 7 months, and from what I've seen it's been a disaster for investors, I lost a large amount of money with them, and so did many others, it seems this trend is continuing at an alarming rate.I have since spoken to experienced traders and shown them my account, all say something is not right. 4xcube refuse to discuss what happened, and deny that we were all account holders. This is my experience and I cannot recommend 4xcube in any way.
Reply by 4xcube submitted Jul 8, 2019:
Dear Client,
Thank you for your comment, and we regret to hear that you had a bad experience with us.
Important to clarify that you've signed up to a trading strategy from an independent strategy provider.
4xCube is an execution-only broker, so we are not responsible for trading performed in any of our client's trading accounts.
We would like also to highlight the fact that Trading FX/CFDs on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors as you could sustain losses . Prior to trading any products offered by 4xCube, carefully consider your financial situation and experience level.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24/5 support team.
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 9, 2019,

Great trading experience for traders and investers

4xCube have fast execution and does not take much to open an account with them along with great customer service. Costs are low and minimum deposits are OK.
I highly recommend trading with them.
AbdulAziz,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,

Best execution & spreads

Extremly satisfied with 4xCube execution & spreads. I even got a free Vps with my account!
Cascais, Portugal,

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE

Fantastic team, with 20 years of experience. Excellent experience at all levels.
Very satisfied working with 4xcube.
Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro,
Dec 16, 2018,

Excellent company that offers more than fair conditions for all traders and investors

I am trading on the forex market for many years. Recently, I opened a live trading account with the 4xcube company, primarily because they offer good trading conditions, such as low spread, because scalping and hedging are allowed, because they offer support in the Serbian language as well, which is very important for me, also they provide a free VPS service for all his customers. This company have a PAMM service in its offer. Welll, if you are a money manager or investor, this is good opportunity for you. Me, I have opened standard (STP) trading account for now. Everything is okay for now and everything function well. So, I strongly recommended 4xCube for all traders becose my experience is very positive for now.