BormanCorp.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

BormanCorp is a forex broker. Borman Corp offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. BormanCorp.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

BormanCorp.com

Join live discussion of BormanCorp.com on our forum

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Feb 21, 2019,

Has anybody been able to actually receive or get approval for Withdrawals?? Is the same case, withdrawals are never going to be approved

Feb 5, 2019,

BE CAREFUL WITH BORMANCORP FRAUD

I Invested $1.000 USD on August 2018, now I have $5.000, and until now I have not been able to withdraw any money, I have made several withdraw request and they stay "in process" for months and no one processes my request. I have been contacted by more than 18 "account managers" saying that they are my new account manager and things will be different with them and they promise to withdraw but at the end they all just want to push me into investing more and more money and push me to make more and more trades. Its been five months now and I still cant withdraw, all I receive back from this company is harassing calls during any time of the day even at midnight when I´m trying to sleep so I can work the next day, I have also been sworn at by this people and been told that I will never see my money again. I reached the "financial department" and all they say is that my account is under investigation because I traded with a bonus.... I sent them the proof of my deposits from my bank, also my trading history so they can see that I traded with no bonus and they answer... your account manager will get back to you "I have no business communicating with you" and I got my account manager changed again and all he wants is for me to continue trading ignoring the fact that I have told him I want to withdraw.

Can some one please help me withdraw my money from Bormancorp?