SwissFS.com Review

Updated: Oct 17, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

SwissFS is a forex broker. Swiss FS offers the MT4 and UniTrader forex trading top platform. TSwissFS.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

SwissFS.com

Related domains include swissfs.sa.com and sifxtrading.com

SwissFS.com is an IB for forex.ch and cbfx.com

Minimum to Open Live: $3,000
Established: 2002
Address: City Tower ( Al Madina Tower) Floor 16 Khalid Ibn Al Waleed Street Sharq Kuwait P.O.BOX 26635, SAFAT 13127, Kuwait
Contact: admin@swissfs.com, +965 - 22020490
Regulators: MOCI #89468/2002
Trading platforms: MT4, UniTrader
CFD: (10+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, CASHU, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of SwissFS.com on our forum

John ,
Cheyenne,
Aug 6, 2008,

They are a kuwait Company and I notice their wiring instructions are to send your money to
IFX Markets Inc.
Commerce Bank and Trust
386 Main Street
Worcester, MA

Who is IFX Markets? Has anyone done business with this group? Is it perhaps better to have this connection with a US bank?
I have read good reviews of this group, but I have never come across this strange subterfuge. Is there any further reliable opinion of them?

Mohamed,
Kuwait,
Feb 29, 2008,

I can say that they're very professional and honest broker.
They're commission-free with low spreads and default mini-lots for retail traders (10,000 units per lot) which is great for beginners and you can multiply it as you wish (for professional traders, although they've more advanced platforms and services for professional and institutional traders). They're compatible with islamic rules, which makes them appropriate for everyone, muslim or not.
The platform is simple, but very reliable and contains all the features you may think of (although I'm still a Meta-Trader fan).
Orders are filled immediately, with slippage of 2-3 pips in volatile conditions (which is nothing compared to other brokers and platforms)
I didn't have to call the dealing room, but I met the customer support (it's an advantage to have a broker where you live). They were very honest and professional. I was day trader at first with repeated losses, so they adviced me to become a swing trader (which is less profitable for any broker -because of less deals per day- but not when they're clean and transparent) and taught me a sterategy, which gave me repeated good profits.
I didn't try their ECN & Currenex service they provide, but I may think about it in my plan, although I'm very comfortable and satisfied with their default retail platform and service.
I highly recommend them for any trader to give this broker a try.

Mahdi,
Lebanon,
Oct 30, 2007,

I have traded with Swiss international very proffesional company i trade on the Institutional platform that is an ECN Platform Great liquidty pool. I advice my fellow traders to email them and ask them for that service. You have all the options like slippage control, spreads from zero pips, the volume you can trade at each price level. etc etc Please post my review of this company Thank You

trade machine,
Kuwait,
Sep 7, 2007,

It provides the best forex platform to trade on.The platform is very user friendly and the charts service are very interesting.The customer service provided by Swiss is up to the mark.All forex traders have to try out SWISS for forex.
Best of luck

4 my ex,
Zurich, Switzerland,
Jul 11, 2007,

These guys are from Kuwait not Switzerland, I wouldn`t trust someone selling the swiss brand and not even be in Switzerland.