UBanker.com Review

Green Pole Ltd

Updated: Jun 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

UBanker is a forex broker. U Banker offers the Web and Mobile forex trading platform. UBanker.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, indices and stocks for your personal investment and trading options.

UBanker.com
UBanker.com is part of Green Pole Ltd group. Known members of this group include Ontega.com.

Join live discussion of UBanker.com on our forum

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Jun 21, 2021,

Fraud

I wonder when you can change your method to be a credible company one day .your system is capable of receiving money in less than minutes without papers without any explanations for the source of the money and you refuse to make any withdrawal despite the availability of the balance until the customer loses his balance and excuses that it is necessary to refill the right balance, which is a kind of unacceptable fraud , and I demand an explanation from your side and an amendment to the system to allow the withdrawal process for my account

Most of segment that your company targets are Arab investors who have common links from social media sites , which must publish all fraud scenarios in your company in the event that fraud is proven to be involved by refusing withdrawals and seizing individual’s account

Hope it is clear

Bogota, Colombia,
Feb 10, 2021,

FRAUD

IT'S A COMPLETE FRAUD. Do not believe in their insistent calls, I opened an account with all my capital and had generated money, taking out their bonuses I could take it out, but they never allowed me to take out my money, nor the initial amount that I invested, nor the earned. They are a complete fraud.
Feb 18, 2019,

A new scammer to the list

They are using all normal procedure to make you feel its real, they promised me to grow my money and just asked for USD 200 to start and see, after four days or less the money really grow with the succeeded trades they made with me.

They were calling you every day and giving you instructions which were fantastic and only take profit ! after some time, they asked me if I'm busy I can give them permission to do trade on my account by themselves, and I agreed.

After some trades, I got a call that my account will be finished and I have to deposit more money now-now faster before it disappears, and I rejected.

Then my account became zero.