Ontega.com Review

Green Pole Ltd

Updated: Jun 18, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Ontega.com

Ontega.com is part of Green Pole Ltd group. Known members of this group include UBanker.com.

Join live discussion of Ontega.com on our forum

Ginebra, Colombia,
May 12, 2021,

SCAM - ESTAFA

It is a company that calls you but does not do what they tell you. They talk to you about a minimum deposit of 300 USD and then when you go to withdraw and they do not let you, they put a lot of trouble and always make excuses. Be very careful they are SCAMMERS.

Es una empresa que te llama pero no cumple con lo que te dicen, te hablan de un deposito mínimo de 300 USD y luego cuando vas a retirar y no te dejan, te colocan mucho problema y siempre sacan excusas. Mucho cuidado son ESTAFADORES.
Guadalajara, Mexico,
Jun 8, 2020,

Scam Alert

I saw a publicity posted on youtube about invest in "Amazon" so I asked for info about it and register. 2 days later a woman called to my cellphone, her name was Bárbara Rodríguez. At the beginning she was being very respecfull, patience and reliable, but later she tryed to convince me and even to force me to put my money in by threding me saying that if I don't she will report me as a person who will make all brokers lose their time so no one will never let me get in to other brokers.
In my experience, even when I was at all time respecfull, when I told her a definitely NO, she instanly became agressive and stared to call me (in diferent ways) a coward to later on hung up on me.
NUEVO LEON, Mexico,
Mar 15, 2020,

SCAM!!

You will not be able to withdraw your money once it is deposited, they contact you and try to guide you to the platform until you deposit
BE CAREFUL