ChartVPS.com Review

Updated: Oct 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
ChartVPS.com

Special offers

Promotion

FPA Members Get Extra RAM

Get an extra 1GB of RAM on Standard, Personal, or Scalper VPS plan, at no extra charge. Sign up, then contact us and mention promo code FPA1GB.

• Expires Mar 18, 2020
Get deal
93 traders already tried

Join live discussion of ChartVPS.com on our forum

ChartVPS.com profile provided by ChartVPS, Mar 8, 2019

ChartVPS provides Virtual Private Servers (VPS) to traders, enabling them to automate strategies and trade remotely from any device, any where 24/7. Our servers and network are built and tested specifically for trading and trading platforms such as Metatrader, TradeStation, NinjaTrader, and MultiCharts - including add-ons, such as indicators and expert advisers - ensuring compatibility, low latency, and smooth operation.

All hardware is co-located within enterprise-level data centers like TierPoint, featuring multiple network provider connections and redundancies (for perpetual Internet connectivity), firewalls and physical security, and proximity to financial centers such as Chicago, New York, and London.

Each server is built with modern technology such as genuine Xeon processors, ECC RAM (stable, self-healing form of memory), 1000Mbps (up to 10Gbps) network connection, and Solid State Storage (rapid file and data read/write operations).

Dusseldorf, Germany,
Sep 5, 2020,

ChartVPS - Outstanding VPS Provider

Before I moved to ChartVPS I tested 4 different Forex VPS provider. Non of them could provide me such kind of excellent hardware with very good latency to my brokers. The prices of ChartVPS are amazing, as well their excellent customer service. This was something I did not expect.

My ChartVPS plans are: Daytrader VPS (NY) and Daytrader VPS (Amsterdam)
For the second Daytrader VPS I have got 5% discount from Marko.

I strongly recommend this company!

Mar 17, 2019,

Chart VPS - literally the best VPS there is.

I've been a customer of Chart VPS for years now.

I'm a big fan of the service. I've tried others in the past but I've always had problems with their tech, not to mention customer service was poor - to put it kindly.

On the other hand Chart VPS has never failed me. Their customer service is some of the best I've EVER received, in any industry.

5 Starts doesn't do this justice - it's THAT good.

Do yourself a favour and give Chart VPS a trial - even for a month. You'll come to see what I now know....there isn't a better VPS out there especially when it comes to trading, the infrastructure is absolute quality and you'll feel silly you didn't switch over to them sooner.

Absolute bargain. I can't praise these guys enough.

Just get it.