MT4CopyTrading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 12, 2020
MT4CopyTrading.com is an IB for XM.com. It requires to sign up through their IB to use the EA.

About MT4CopyTrading.com

The MT4CopyTrading MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The MT4 Copy Trading automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform places trades for you. The MT4CopyTrading.com forex robot is a scalping system and works with EURUSD.

MT4CopyTrading.com

Join live discussion of MT4CopyTrading.com on our forum

TAEL™,
Manila, Philippines,
Mar 10, 2020,

Very Reliable

I used this live Copytrading EA platform with my forex account and my account becomes a "permanent money making machine".It always profit from 300 to 1400 pips a week using a minimum of 300$ of forex account equity to cover the volatile price and equity fluctuation.Its best with much more equity.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Mar 4, 2020,

Worst FREE copy trading service

The trading method will blow your account. Do not fall for screenshot profit in a day, the trades are running at losses, 10 times or more than your profits but in red or negative. From my experience most of the trades have no stop loss, risk reward for 1 take profit : 10 stop loss. Asking for min USD300, recommendation USD 500 to trade, I start with USD 750, still blow my account. This is the website https://mt4copytrading.com/. My advice is not to join or give in to this trader even its free. Could be a scammer using others good backtracking record?