XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 17, 2019

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites of this company include www.XMTrading.com.

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 50 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com)

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

lht2341990,
Viet Nam,
Jan 14, 2019,

Bad spead at midnight

3rd review.
XM is good borker but increased spead at midnight can hit your stoploss at this time. Spead can up to x 15 to 20 time at midnight. Decided to continue evaluating 3-star XM because of this problem. Other issues are very good.

Aug 12, 2017 - 4 Stars I do not understand where the complaints come from. For me 5 years business with them everything is good.
The first is the risk of LR accounts, they have overcome and kept excellent reputation.
Then the crisis at Cyprus, they are still very good and maintain their reputation.
I've seen accounts that deposit $ 2,000 and make a profit and withdraw over $10,000 and continue to trading with them.
You can search this information that I say by searching on the signal providers page and find the XM broker.
The only thing I feel bad about them is the spread. Commissions are also quite high compared to current brokers. However they need to profit from the service provider. So I accepted.

Jan 9, 2017 - 3 Stars Hello,
I use XM from 2013 and stay here anytime . This is two time i try review for this borker. All good. Payment good, support good. But spread too high. Spread from 2013 to 2017 not change. This why i can't give 5 star for them.
Rehman323,
gujranwala, Pakistan,
Jan 14, 2019,

xm cheater and fraudlent broker

Dear all,
xm.com is very horible and market maker .xm stole ur money and also trade against u after few days ur account will be empty. today 14 jan 2019 he stole all my money as market open i see my account was empty. he is fradulent and thieve broker. i trade with, Gpb/nzd and Gbp/ cad both were at sell position market not went as much high my account will be empty but this fraudlent broker stole my all money i lose 400 usd with bad broker. kindly check carefully my trade high and low and also check account histroy how xm stole my money,
1. Gbp/nzd high 1.88314 but in account history he put high 1.88456
2. Gbp/ cad high 1.70406 but he put high 1.70602 today as market open he stole my money and make my account empty first every day he trade against me beaware this broker. i have taken snapshot but here is no upload document than i will show u this all how he stole money.
Dear Rehman323,

I kindly ask you ti share your account number and numbers of trades that you are unhappy with. This way I will be able to investigate your claims and explain you and all other FPA visitors what has really happened.

I am 100% confident that you misunderstood something as our execution is a fully automated procedure and all trades are executed through our liquidity providers.

It is simply not fair to present XM in a negative light and to write a one-star review without giving me a chance to present real facts.

Itumeleng 85,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Jan 11, 2019,

Please solve this issue

My account 4531246 made a withdrawal yesterday even now I’m still waiting what might be the problem 24 hours is long gone and how am I going to trust you with my money guys,Please don’t make us angry Solve this issue
Dear Itumeleng 85,

I can confirm that your withdrawal request was processed within 30 minutes.

Please note that certain withdrawal methods are not instant and it may take some time for you to receive your funds.

rakesh m,
mumbai, India,
Jan 10, 2019,

dont like this broker

this review is only for experienced traders especially for those who like hedging n scalping .. my ac no 12065884 .. there was total 308$ bal n there was a hedge trade open with 12 $ equity bal left .. since it quiet late in the night n i had i hedged the trade so i thought i will add funds next morning as everyone who hedge's knows that it freezes the ac .,, there shld enough bal only when u close one of the hedged trade .. the nex morning to my shock there was stop out on my hedge trade and they wiped my enitre ac
there was no loss .. it was hedge trade .. how i can have profit or loss on same lot size , same pair , same ac, n that to a swap free ac?how can there be a stop out on a hedge trade?
the support are just asking me check the ac history and tax report but they are not ready answer my question

"how i can have profit or loss on same lot size , same pair , same swap free ac?how can there be a stop out on a hedge trade? .. " they said your ac manager will call u n explain but nobody called.. i guess they dont have a reasonable explanation to give
I guess they have done some tweaking in the margin requirement or something which they are not ready discuss .. this is pure cheating ..they cant change things according to there own convenience without informing the client about it ..
so if you like hedging stay from this broker .. also last time when i was trading few months back with them .. they used to freeze(couldnt place or close order) the platform during major news event n high volatility .
also they have set the minimum points for placing take profits n stop loss at 4pips for eur/usd n same calculation for other currency as well .. dont know if they allowed to do so .. so if you are planning to scalp do keep this in mind
on top that they are racist ,, they dont offer no deposit to indians and other Asian countries .. in short avoid this broker as far as possible n do test your strategy on demo ac first with any other broker u choose n if u r going directly for a real ac deposit only 100 or 200$ ,, test them out by trading in small lot size n request for withdrawal asap .. if everything only then go ahead with full amt .. thanks
Dear rakesh m,

I am sorry to hear that you have posted such a comment without knowing the subject well. I understand that your review can mislead other traders just because of you trying to misinform them for some reason.

Fully hedged position can be stopped out if you do not have enough of free margin in your account and at the same times spreads get wider and/or swap is deducted from your account. Of course, it is very safe to hedge your trades if you have the sufficient funds to endure rare spread widening and/or swap.

The company offers different promotions in different regions and this is a part of our marketing efforts. Calling the company racist because you did not get what you want is very wrong.

If you want to receive more information as to what happened to your trades that got stopped out, please, reply with order numbers of trades in question here on FPA or by sending an email to customer support or to your personal Account Manager.

Skye,
Brunei Darussalam,
Jan 9, 2019,

On jan 5th 2019

My trading was automatically closed and the profit got credit out which i personally didnt withdraw.

Please solve or explain this
account no: 42012509
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 10, 2019:
Dear Skye,

If you are talking about trades that were closed on 03.10.2019, please note that these trades were closed due to the stop-out.

The stop-out level refers to the equity level at which your open positions get automatically closed. For XM trading accounts held by retail clients the stop-out level is 20%.

Firdaus,
Jan 3, 2019,

To XM Management: Do resolve my issue as soon as possible as this is my 1st time with ur broker and this issue regards to depository error shouldn

This is for account #42078147. I have deposited 2,371.03USD twice and from my bank side its shows both of the transaction was successful. I contact the live agent and they told me they only receive once and they ask me to refer again to my bank. I was told from my bank side that the company registered is under the same bank and based from their checking the transaction was credited into the company account and request for XM to check again and the Live agent named Zhafrul told me that my issue will be resolved for 24 hours . But until now its already more than 24hours i did not receive any replies and when i try to contact again the agent ,they ask me to send again the proof of payment by email which i did send earlier to Sufi and now they ask me to wait another 24 hours. This is my 1st terrible experience with customer service and my 1st time encounter issues with this broker. Right now im so disappointed for leaving my old broker which they manage to withdraw full amount of cash within 30 Minutes but XM dont give me any response to this eventhough i deposit a huge amt. I also request for account manager to call me back but until now i dont receive any calls from them. This is unacceptable.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Dear Firdaus,

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your deposit.

I have contacted our BackOffice department and I can confirm that funds that you deposited were credited to your account on 03.01.2019. I kindly ask you to review your account one more time to confirm that one of your deposits has not been credit to your trading account.

If you believe that not all of your deposits have been credited, please, contact your Account Manager or BackOffice department as soon as possible.

Jimmy,
Philippines,
Dec 7, 2018,

XM is for IntroDay and Day Traders Only!

I'm giving XM 3 stars because I don't like three features that I came across. Would have given 5 if it weren't for these three.

Issue #1. The spread is quite wide compared to other brokers that I've trade with. I did a comparison it's like 2 to 3 times wider. Even on major pairs. I haven't seen a spread as low as "Zero" like they advertised on their site.

Issue #2. In one occasion I left my trades over night to the next day and the swap charge was 19TIMES my initial lot for one pair while other pairs was around 2.5times my initial lot. Good thing it was a small lot.

Issue #3. There are times I left my trade over night and without SL but this time I did with a good 30pips SL from current price. Once it hit 00:00UTC I went to go check on the chart, the spread asking price jump so high close to 40pips and knock out my trades that I put SL on it.

In conclusion: in XM don't leave your chart open over night, close it every end of day and if you do make sure you dont put SL or make sure your SL is at least 50pips from current price. Xm seems to be Good for introday and day traders.
And for those that complain about their TP not being reach that's because XM spreads is so wide apart you will have to put your TP 5-10pips in from your initial TP.
Kaba007,
Davao, Philippines,
Dec 6, 2018,

I have problem in withdrawal

Mam I withdrawal 508 USD , xm approved on Nov 29 but I didn't receive my money can u check my account otherwise can u provide me a ARN number
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Dec 11, 2018:
Dear Kaba007,

If you wish to receive an ARN number of your withdrawal transaction, I kindly ask you to contact your personal account manager or send an email directly to the BackOffice Department at backoffice@xm.com.

Tiyas90,
Brebes 52273, Indonesia,
Nov 25, 2018,

Recomended broker

as long as I became a client xm I have never encountered problems like failed wd.
Xm is good broker
thefxworld,
meknes, Morocco,
Nov 22, 2018,

scame brockre alert

XM Is a market maker type .sometime they trick clients by cancelling trade or making fake candle to lose your money .plzz stop puting your money with those brocker that provide you bonus .always search ecn or stp type brockers
best regard