XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 23, 2019

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites of this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com.

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 50 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com)

Information

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:888:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2009
Address:12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact:support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators and registration numbers: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10, FCA #705428
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
MAM: No
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com) on our forum

XM.com (formerly Trading-Point.com) profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Yavuz,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Apr 16, 2019,

Deposit

My id (4493733) and i cant deposit my account .when i emailed nobody took care of me. I still can not deposit my account.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 19, 2019:
Dear Yavuz,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem to fund your trading account.

As I can see from your account history, you were able to successfully make a deposit several days ago.

I will ask your personal account manager to contact you in order to help you to make a deposit as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can contact our customer support team and I can assure that they will be able to solve this problem.

Vivek,
Apr 12, 2019,

My account id 4633302 and i request for withdraw and still waiting for last two days and i called so many times and send mail as well but no solving the problem
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 15, 2019:
Dear Vivek,

I kindly ask you to contact your personal account manager or request a call back as soon as possible.

I can assure you that when you do speak with your account manager over the phone, your withdrawal request will be processed shortly.

Heber,
Brazil,
Apr 10, 2019,

Great broker! I am a customer of Xm in Brazil, I am satisfied with the competence and honesty, effective customer service, fast withdrawals! Congratulations. Account: 43011503 -Xm Overall Real 33

Ótima corretora! Sou cliente da Xm no Brasil, estou satisfeito com a competência e honestidade , atendimento ao cliente eficaz, saques rápidos! Parabéns. Conta: 43011503 -Xm global Real 33
cudado,
Spain,
Apr 9, 2019,

I made a deposit of € 10 and withdrew immediately afterwards to verify that it worked and I had no problem, a few days later I tried to make another larger deposit and it did not leave me, I contacted the team and they did not tell me . After talking to the bank and after a long period of observation, they did not know exactly what was happening, and they told me that most likely the bank system was blocking me because I detected fraudulent evidence of xm.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 15, 2019:
Dear cudado,

I kindly ask you to share your account number so I could investigate your claims and make sure you are able to fund your trading account whenever you wish to.

At the moment I can advise you use alternative payment methods that XM is offering in order to fund your account and/or withdraw funds.

forextreader2020,
Qalyubia, Egypt,
Apr 6, 2019,

xm take my profits

I Deposited: 300 $ 4-4-2019 23:32:52
I make order buy eurusdmicro lot 50.00 5-4-2019 02:19:20
i end this order 5-4-2019 16:00:44
my profit is 69 : 50 $
xm is canceled my profit and send me message to terminate business relationship with me because i use bonus.
i do not use any bonus.
you can see this
my account number: 46026512
Password: Ahmed123456
Server: XMGlobal-Real 36
Dear forextreader2020,

You have violated the rules that you accepted when opening account with XM and, therefore, your account got terminated and may no longer trade with XM.

Please note that the money you have deposited with XM will be returned to you in full as your withdrawal request is completed.

Dulansi,
Muscat, Oman,
Mar 21, 2019,

Using XM after trying others

So far so good. Acceptable spreads and good deposit withdrawal process. XM mobile app could use some improvements like adding traders sentiment and perhaps a copytrade feature.
Puleng,
South Africa,
Mar 18, 2019,

On my account 2722101 I made a deposit of 5 USD and then profit of 25.58 usd and after trading with a friend of mine on hotspot everything was fine because there wasn't no internet connection I made a withdrawal of a total 30.58 it wasn't processed and all my profits were taken from me and this is the first I've heard of a broker taking clients profits and saying its because of fraudulent activities
Dear Puleng,

I believe that you are well aware that performing opposite trades with a sole purpose of gaining unfair advantage is strictly prohibited by XM. In other, words you were trying to abuse companies favorable trading conditions and gain unfair profit.

The above is the sole purpose why your account got blocked and will remain blocked indeterminately.

moea lebohang,
Vrededrop, South Africa,
Mar 14, 2019,

I requested for withdrawal after making profits from the no deposit bonus now it is 26 hours. My withdrawal is still pending and I am being told to wait for a call for verifications if I am not mistaken. I am asking myself why they say withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours than they cannot live to their promise of terms and conditions
Dear moea lebohang,

On rare occasions withdrawals of funds from No Deposit Bonus accounts require additional verification in for us to verify client's identity. Therefore, I kindly ask you to speak with your Personal Account Manager via phone and when it has been done, I can assure that your withdrawal request will be processed in no time.

ericklhenares,
Philippines,
Mar 6, 2019,

Two weeks and counting and my withdrawal is not yet in my bank.

Of all my chats with their representatives, they are just passing the buck to third parties. I'm just been given bulls and looks like this is the practice and they are used to this.

XM will promise you everything just to make deposits. But when you will withdrawal, you will be given headache. XM will just pass it to third party and will excuse themselves.

AVOID THIS broker. Black hole of your money.

Mar 5, 2019 - 1 Star Account number: 24111637

This broker is not transparent. It commit things that it cannot keep. It raises our expectations and then always fail to deliver.

Issue: Withdrawal.
I made a withdrawal with XM committing that it will be transferred within 2-5 days. I find it reasonable since it is the industry practice.

Its now March 5, 2019 and XM has not sent it yet. I already opened a case with my local bank for their remittance department to check. XM has not sent them anything yet XM is saying they have already sent it.

XM SHOULD AVOID RAISING EXPECTATIONS AND AVOID COMMITMENTS IT CANNOT KEEP. THIS BROKER IS PROBLEMATIC WHEN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY. WHEN YOU DEPOSIT, THEY WILL MAKE ALL THE PROMISES. BUT WHEN YOU PROFIT AND START WITHDRAWING YOUR MONEY. THEY WILL GIVE YOU HARD TIME.

AVOID OR DON'T PRIORITIZE.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY YET. I WILL WRITE AGAIN FOR UPDATE.
Dear ericklhenares,

I hope that you have already received your funds but if you have not, I kindly ask you to contact our Back Office Department and your Personal Account Manager. I would like to assure you that they will be able to help you locate yours funds and have this issue to be resolved.

Kind regards
SadunKumara,
Hawaii, USA,
Mar 4, 2019,

XM is bogus broker.

My account number:
I trade and earn profit as 156$. Then I request 15$ from my profit. But xm team cancelled my all frofit and credit to zero. I don't know why is it. XM is Bogus broker. Don't deposit your money in XM. Very very bad broker.
Dear SadunKumara,

It is not possible to have your profit cancelled when you are trading with XM. You have not shared your account number but the only reason for this kind of a situation to happen is that you have seriously violated XM's Trading Conditions by gaining profit unfairly.

In order for me to provide more details and explain the situation better, I kindly ask you to share your account details.