XM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2019
Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk.

XM.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group. Members of this group include Trading.com.

About XM.com

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 50 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

XM.com

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:888:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2009
Address:12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact:support@xm.com, +357 25029933
MAM: No
PAMM: No
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Nicholas Rampersad,
Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago,
Aug 14, 2019,

Deposit issue resolved

after about almost 1 week. the deposit issue using xrp was resolved. they fully refunded me. thank you XM

Aug 9, 2019 - 2 Stars XM I had no problems with when it came to Trading.

However, the deposit using XRP from Binance to XM never reflected on my trading account. The TXID showed the transaction completed from Binance to XM. And for the past 3 days I have been getting the run around via emails and no call from the account manager. I presented all documents required for investigation and for 3 days now, nothing has been done. I have been in contact with more than 3 support agents. each a different story. 1 said if it didn't reflect on account in 60mins contact support again. the other I have been in contact with via email only requesting documents and proof of account and transaction history, 3rd says crypto takes 48hours to complete transfer.

I have been getting this run around for 3 days and counting with no information regarding the deposit. This is highly Annoying as I transferred from Binance to another Broker account using same XRP WITHOUT any Problems!
Manila, Philippines,
Aug 12, 2019,

Fraudulent bonus system

Account number: 24111637

Traders beware with XM's misleading and fraudulent negative balance protection gimmick and bonus. They will secretly deduct the credit from your account. I noticed it when they glaringly did it when the market was adverse in my GBP pairs.

The rep Marielle told me that this is because of the negative balance of my previous lost. I cited her the terms and conditions that I could not lose more than my invested capital but she said that previous losses will be deducted from present balance. I asked her where is that in the terms and conditions but she could not provide. Instead, she mutters generic answers that is nowhere in the terms of conditions.

Traders, beware. XM misrepresents. The only reason why I endure their very high spread is due to the bonus and negative balance protection. But they do not practice it. They may credit you 50% or 20%, but they will secretly remove it from your account little by little. I just noticed it today when the market is adverse against me.

As a broker, XM does not care about its traders. Taking out credits when it is needed the most is just callous.

Mar 6, 2019 - No Rating Two weeks and counting and my withdrawal is not yet in my bank.

Of all my chats with their representatives, they are just passing the buck to third parties. I'm just been given bulls and looks like this is the practice and they are used to this.

XM will promise you everything just to make deposits. But when you will withdrawal, you will be given headache. XM will just pass it to third party and will excuse themselves.

AVOID THIS broker. Black hole of your money.

Mar 5, 2019 - 1 Star Account number: 24111637

This broker is not transparent. It commit things that it cannot keep. It raises our expectations and then always fail to deliver.

Issue: Withdrawal.
I made a withdrawal with XM committing that it will be transferred within 2-5 days. I find it reasonable since it is the industry practice.

Its now March 5, 2019 and XM has not sent it yet. I already opened a case with my local bank for their remittance department to check. XM has not sent them anything yet XM is saying they have already sent it.

XM SHOULD AVOID RAISING EXPECTATIONS AND AVOID COMMITMENTS IT CANNOT KEEP. THIS BROKER IS PROBLEMATIC WHEN YOU WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY. WHEN YOU DEPOSIT, THEY WILL MAKE ALL THE PROMISES. BUT WHEN YOU PROFIT AND START WITHDRAWING YOUR MONEY. THEY WILL GIVE YOU HARD TIME.

AVOID OR DON'T PRIORITIZE.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY YET. I WILL WRITE AGAIN FOR UPDATE.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Apr 8, 2019 Dear ericklhenares,

I hope that you have already received your funds but if you have not, I kindly ask you to contact our Back Office Department and your Personal Account Manager. I would like to assure you that they will be able to help you locate yours funds and have this issue to be resolved.

Kind regards
Aug 3, 2019,

Hopeless

They have no app or otherwise the app redirects to the website. They took 5USD from my account. Customer service keeps sending generic replies.
Dear smouslop,

Your comment about XM having no app is not correct. We do have an app and it used by multiple thousands of traders. But even if that was not the case it is not very ethical to leave a 1 star review because you could not manage to download our app.

As far as the second part of your review:

If you would like me to investigate why 5USD is “missing” from your account please follow up with your account number and I will check this out for you.

Aug 2, 2019,

FRAUDULENT

I opted for this broker $30 no deposit bonus. I equally told a friend who registered and because his documents were rejected, he could not trade the account.
However, this same friend of mine offered to trade my account and ultimately we made $124.73 as profit. I requested for $50 withdrawal and then they stated quoting their sole right to void my profit because they discovered irregularities. The broker-XM.COM wiped the account clean.
Just to warm prospective customers to stay clear of this unscrupulous broker.
Dear Olatunde,

To be honest with you, I do not see any reason for you to post such a negative review about XM when you clearly violated that fair rules of one of our promotion.

As you mentioned in your review, your account was managed by another person and that is strictly prohibited.

In addition to the above, you used multiple accounts for a sole purpose of claiming a promotional bonus offered in your region several times which is a clear violation of the terms and conditions of this promotion which was given in good faith.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Jul 23, 2019,

Tight Spread ? No way and high swap rate

i dont like the spread and swap rate that XM offering. overall is good. and my WD processed at same day.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 26, 2019:
Dear FahriFX,

Thank for rating XM and I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided.

However, you mentioned that you do not like spreads and swap rates that XM is offering. I would like to point out that XM is offering very competitive spreads and swaps that are calculated according to predominant market conditions.

I would like to suggest you to look into all account types available and choose the one that meets your requirements.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 19, 2019,

Xm lie about their reply

Hello trader, xm reply me just their words only. Dont believe them. I have
prove screnshot. They not refunded by orignal deposit, they make my balanced 0.00 , after my profit 7** usd rejected and stole, seven hundred something profit not little bit. Pity me.

I try reach live chat many time after i see my balanced zero but not like they said refunded original deposit. Then closed my account. If you lie again XM i will provide prove all here and taking lawyer.

They ask me to email at xm compliance then ask email middle office. Im does both. Still ignored. So bad! when i does, they closed my account without any reply. I dont care so much about my deposit, i care and shock when they can stole client deposit after stole also my huge profit making.

My heart was hurt of their action not just deducted my profit, yet stole my original deposit. Bad broker and dont ever lie again.

This my account number : 48040185. Making profit 7** usd along with my 5 usd deposit. Second account not tick bonus agreement( no bonus rules) . But email say my 48040185 account bonus abuse? No tick agreement of yoyr bonus of that account i making huge profit.

first account( claimed no deposit bonus) I closed manual 3 days later then after make good profit they email about bonus abuse at account no bonus agreement. The close one was closed. You cannot use agreement using the account already closed by client. So bad your company rules.

They just want steal our profit and terminate service client. Becarefull they can cheat you guys also. This their tactic of broker type Market Marker.

I never make any withdrawal after been rejected my profit i make after internal transfer to new account.

Moreover, they ask for selfie document picture, then after 5 days i trading with them and making good profit, they closed my account and decide to terminate client services.

What a lie?? I have prove picture screenshot. I will reply as long as you (xm) still lie about your explanation. I also saved all scripted during live chat.

Jul 16, 2019 - 1 Star Helo trader be carefull trade with broker xm cause if anything happen while you trade with them, they will act to ignored cases after they ask us to email them the issue.  Read all to feel the experience of this broker guys.

If issue happen, When go to live chat. They ask account manager can solved but actually account manager just info us the problem and they not admit if they wrong, nothing solved.

For my situation, when i make profit along with my deposit, using bonus 30 usd, they rejected my withdrawal 761.52 usd. I have image prove. And they sent email to me say bonus abuse.

After they deductef the profit i make, More worse they stole my deposit cause i see in cabinet my capital suddenly 0 00 usd. I come to live chat many time, they ask email them, then i email at xm compliance, no feedback. Like playing with client, they ask via email will terminate client services. Then my deposit they stole. Be carefull guys. This can happen to you. Honestly they very bad service and your equity can they stole even you trying asking to refund, they ignored. Think twice before trade with this company xm global. This type of company can ignore you when stole our fund. And can cancel our profit even im not tick any bonus agreement opening the account, but they sent email say bonuse abuse.

The broker xm was more worst. Stole client fund. And they will ignored and close our account like i faces.

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 18, 2019 Dear Saiful Nizam,

In your review you repetitively use the word “Stole”.

Firstly it is not ethical to make allegations which do not reflect reality and especially on a respected public forum like the FPA especially when these allegations do not reflect reality.

Now to explain why you have been blocked:

Your account was blocked and your deposit was returned to you for the reason that you have attempted to claim the No Deposit Bonus Promotion more than once by trying to register multiple accounts with different emails.

The fact that you tried to abuse a generous promotion and you have violated simple principals and moreover have violated the Terms and Conditions of this promotion is the reason you have been blocked.

We have no reason to either “steal” your funds or ignore your case and damage our reputation.

We really don’t appreciate having to reply to allegations of this nature especially when these are presented in bad faith and do not reflect reality.

We offer our promotions in good faith and the company does not tolerate abuse, cheating and violations of fair rules of trading, including those related to No Deposit Bonus.

Dear Saiful nizam,

You are accusing XM of wrongdoing once again.

For the final time I would like to stress:

a) Your $5 deposit was returned back to source. I have triple checked that before my previous reply.
b) Your account was blocked because you violated the terms and conditions of our no deposit bonus promotion which is available in your region by attempting to claim it more than once. I would like to remind you that it is not allowed to claim or attempt to claim the No Deposit Bonus multiple times, especially using ID documents of other people.

Mafikeng, South Africa,
Jul 10, 2019,

XM bonus is not profitable

XM took my little profit I made after I requested a withdrawal. It is stated that I violated section B5, which I am using another IP address with someone and that is false. I will be satisfied when I see proof that I am sharing my IP address with someone.
My account number: 60105406
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 15, 2019:
Dear Bakang,

Our system has detected that there several other account that are related to your account and owners of these accounts have already claimed the No Deposit Bonus. I cannot disclose more information about account owners but I can assure you that we had a reason not to allow you to continue trading with No Deposit Bonus.

It was not our intent to discourage you from trading and I would like to stress out that you may continue trading with XM and enjoy other benefits that XM is offering.

Jul 10, 2019,

Stopped out at prices far from Stop Loss

Account No: 48004721, Trade ID: 320416.

Was been stopped out from my OIL-AUG19 trade well over my Stop loss.
Stop loss placed at 58.27 and been stopped out at 58.91.
64 ticks slippage, freaking ridiculous.

Market high at 58.72 and I have checked a different broker's historical spreads chat, less than 10 ticks for the whole week. Price is not even at the given Stop Loss.

When engaged their customer service, the usual bull**** reason on liquidity provider, etc. Am really disappointed with XM, had been with them for years.
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 15, 2019:
Dear Andy Lee,

First I would like to reply to the first part of your query. I can confirm that your Stop Loss was indeed placed at 58.27 and that it was later executed at 58.91. The reason why your order was executed at a different price is that the market at the given time moved rapidly to 58.91 and the price you set as the Stop Loss was not quoted at all. Please note that your Stop Loss cannot trigger on a non existing price (A price for which a tick does not exist). So in simple terms since the market did not have a tick on the chart at your desired Stop Loss level it got filled at the next tick which from what I understand resulted in a Stop Loss being executed.

The second part of your query regarding prices that you saw and our Customer Support Team is not so clear. Can you please explain what you mean so I can be able to be able to assist you?

femzy,
accra, Ghana,
Jul 4, 2019,

i'm not able to claim $30 bonus

i registered with xm and successfully got my account verified in hopes of requesting for the $30 bonus.
unfortunately, when i try to claim my bonus, i don't receive any call back for code.
i've reported to customer service but still no call back. mind you, my phone number is correct.
if the $30 isn't scam why am i not receiving a call back?
account number 60125042
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 8, 2019:
Dear femzy,

I am sorry to hear that you were not able to claim the bonus automatically but I need to say that it is not fair to post such reviews before actually trying to solve an issue.

I can confirm that the No Deposit Bonus was credited 4 days ago after you informed us about you having a problem claiming it.

Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 1, 2019,

withdrawal issues

I started trading with xm made a deposit all was okay I guess... M deposit was 100$ which made huge profit but the their withdrawal is terrible ... they didn't send the withdrawal claiming it was problem with my bank but clearly its on their side i contacted their support time to time they responded but i still didnt get my money. Be aware
Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Jul 3, 2019:
Dear Maxino1,

There is absolutely no need to post such a negative review when your issue is still pending and I am sure it will be solved by our Back Office Team in the near future. XM is processing withdrawals in a matter of just a few hours. Moreover, we aim at processing withdrawals within less than an hour. On very rare occasions some withdrawal requests take more time to get processed, especially, if there is an issue and a client's bank/e-wallet account simply cannot accept the payment.

Also, I kindly ask you to share your account number so I could investigate your specific case.