XM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 4, 2020
Trading Point of Financial Instruments

Former websites of this broker include Trading-Point.com.

Other websites related to this company include XMTrading.com, PipAffiliates.com, XMArabia.net, XM.co.uk, XMSina.com.

XM.com is part of Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited group. Members of this group include Trading.com.

About XM.com

XM Group is a group of online brokers. XM Group offers the MT4, MT5 and WebTrader currency trading platforms. XM.com offers over 55 currency pairs and CFDs on cryptocurrencies, stocks, metals, commodities, equity indices, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:888:1
Minimum to Open Live:$5
Established:2009
Address:12 Richard & Verengaria Street, Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor, 3042 Limassol, Cyprus
Contact:support@xm.com, +357 25029933
Regulators: ASIC #443670, IFSC #IFSC/60/354/TS/18, CySEC #120/10
Trading platforms:MT4, MT5
Currencies:(55+)
Cryptocurrencies:(5+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(940+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of XM.com on our forum

XM.com profile provided by Chris Zacharia, Mar 28, 2017

XM is a forex broker. XM offers the MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader 4 and Mobile global forex trading top platforms. XM.com offers over 55+ forex pairs, stocks,cfds, equities, indices, metals, and energies for your personal investment and trading options.

Lisbon, Portugal,
May 30, 2020,

Good customer support and fast withdrawal

Customer service is excellent. I had a question and in the live chat they were immediately available to help. Withdrawals are on my bank account pretty fast.

Nigeria, Nigeria,

On March 10,2020,I posted an issue concerning a sell stop order I had on XM

On March 10,2020,I posted an issue I had with XM .

There was a pending sell stop order that was wrongly executed by XM in which 34 dollars was removed from my trading account.

I wish to state that today May 27,2020,that I was refunded the 34 dollars.
XM made efforts to contact me for it to be resolved.
For that I commend them.

They are showing truly that one can rely on them.

Apr 1, 2020 - 1 Star Hello Chris,I got your reply,but your not not being truthful,I have sent over 50 mails concerning it,this is my order no: 12330025.
And pls kindly explain how the entry for a pending sell stop order be lower than take profit? The excuse that it's from your liquidity provider does not really help,,my other clients with ur brokerage firm(XM) lost at well,,with that trade closed neatly with other brokers,you manipulated our orders which is so wrong,,and as a further proof,I will make a fresh deposit and also save every future order I will make,I will screenshot as well,just in case you want to manipulate orders as well,,we are watching

Mar 10, 2020 - 1 Star Regrettably, I wish to inform the public that XM has changed,,they now manipulate trades and adjust orders, ,,,XM seems to be having issues,,I placed a pending sell stop order on gold with 0.2 lot size at 1658.45 and take profit was 1655.48. This order was manipulated ,and entry adjusted to 1653.45 and take profit was 1655.45 ,I have screenshots!,can you imagine for a pending sell stop order that entry point will be lower than take profit! How is that possible,,XM is refusing to refund me,,,all my clients I gave the gold signal to made profits except me! Xm should be avoided,,simple! I have withdrawn my remaining money from XM!

Feb 6, 2020 - 5 Stars I first heard about XM in 2014 through a friend, i only eventually registered with them in 2016,,
How would I review them?
Customer service: 10 /10
Withdrawal : 10/10,(I even withdrew via Skrill this morning)
There spread is average,so its good,

Slippages during high volatile news may occur,,but one is often told to avoid high volatile news,,
So on and average ,would I recommend XM? Any day ,any time,,

XM is the best,,my account no with them is 48011552,
Secondly ,I would advise anyone to go for brokers that are like big banks,,XM is one of such,,,as you can also request for card for withdrawal purposes when your account reaches a threshold.

I love XM

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Piusmakor21,

I have investigated your account.

But before I proceed, let me reassure you that XM has not changed and will not change and moreover XM does not manipulate orders and has no benefit to do so.

Now to go to the details, you have raised this issue with XM Internally and we have asked you to give us specific trade ticket numbers or clarifications which you have not responded to.

I would be more than happy to help answer your questions, but lets be sensible before posting public allegations about XM.

I don’t think XM has any benefit to manipulate any orders even if they were worth 3 Million Dollars as the reputational risk is simply too high for the long term. In the specific case we are talking about $35 so I would appreciate your response so I can help resolve this without having to be running to the FPA posting false allegations.

Thanks,

Chile, Chile,

Possible account lockout error

I think they made a mistake of blocking my account and that of my sister, I explain the situation ... I made my xm account 1 month ago and lost the bonus for being inexperienced, I told my sister and she did make a profit today, I told him to try a withdrawal and once done, the balance remained at 0. Thinking that perhaps the platform was bugged, we entered from my computer but it was still at 0, I opened my account and I did not have the remaining dollar of the bond, I deduce that they confused my case with the multi-account. I hope someone solves that question, maybe I am wrong and this is the withdrawal, I am working with my demo account and I hoped to become good before depositing, I am interested in working on this platform. Regards.

Limassol, Cyprus,
May 27, 2020,

XM is one the best brokers I have worked with

I have opened account over a year now. XM has an excellent execution speed, they covered the fees from their side when you deposit and gave me a descent amount of bonus to support my trades. So far I would definitely recommend this broker especially to newbies that wish to learn more from their educational material
Azlan,
Rani, Malaysia,
May 23, 2020,

Consistent trader

If u a consistent wd trader,.. batter to change other broker..they will find any reason to you get ban..gudluck
algeria, Algeria,
May 22, 2020,

XM is really trying to scam and taking my deposit with no evidence

@Chris Zacharia Come here and discuss me , i told your suppport many times im not okay with the letter they send and now you reply the same email on my review which is not showing any details and any information and no evidence for what you sayd and because im sure of myself i did not make in wrong and my proof is i trade for 2 monthes and you said nothing about violating ther terms i made profits with my money with my own risk and that is my right and belong to me you dont have the right to judge my previous trades and my profits i withdraw , my last deposit was separtally from previous deposits and you have no right to judje me on that i risk with my own money to make profits and after that your broker came to take my profit with some rules which i did not broke at all i trade with my money my own strategy my own trades with my own informations i have only one account you know about it there is no other account , what is wrong with you closing clients trades taking profits and deposits with no proof no evidence only some copy paste rules , are you in right mind , post your evidence here and im okay with sharing my informations or give me back my money and don't you ever say you withdraw more than you deposit because its all my money i make it not you and my last deposit was made by me webmoney wallet every person can see that your scammers iml not the only one who have this probleme you gaving promotions so you can scam pepole and be sure im not gona to stop asking for what is belong to me my moneyyyyyyy my deposit return it now you scammmmers , all my trades are showing in the screenshots and every person here can see it and know i did not make any wrong , and another thing if im braking rules like you said and im trading for 2 months why you did not say a word before why you did not send the email before i make the deposit , the truth is clear here you gaving promotions so you can scam pepole like me and take their money with some rules "copyu paste " but be sure i will not stop asking for my money , you better gave me bac the deposit i will do everything so pepole know you are scammmerrs .

May 15, 2020 - 1 Star I traded with xm for almost 2 months i started to trade on 09 march and i was trading normally with no problemes untill the 22 april 2020 i made a deposit of 500 usd and they gave me 100 usd deposit bonus and opened a sell order in pound dollar pair opened on 22/04/2020 15.30 , the probleme begin on friday 24 april 2020 when xm closed automatically my order without my permission over a profit of 125 dollar 24/04/2020 16.41 also they withdraw my profit and my 500 usd i deposit they leave my balance 0 usd ,after a daythey closed my account and my money is gone and they do not want to return my deposit of 500 usd.
I hope someone can help me to get it back , Thank you .

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 20, 2020 Dear Ferdia Moh,

I have investigated the issue and I can confirm that your trading account was terminated due to the fact that you have violated both the Terms and Conditions of business as well as the Terms and Conditions of the Deposit Trading Bonus program.

Particularly, it was identified that you were connected, through the same trading information (i.e., including but not limited to IP address), with former clients of our Company (with whom our business relationship was terminated due to the violation of the Terms and Conditions of our Deposit Trading Bonus program). Please note that the latter constitutes violation of the Terms and Conditions and thus, our business relationship was correctly terminated.

I can also confirm that the any deposited funds in your trading account have been withdrawn along with a portion of the profits generated (i.e., your total deposits amounted to USD 2,879 (this includes your last deposit as well) and you have withdrawn the total amount of USD 7,200, that is USD 4,321 more than the amount deposited).

Gzira, Malta,

good and reputable

good spreads, good variety of tradable assets, and friendly client support although i did notice some stop-outs in my trades that I could not necessarily agree with in negotiation with the trade dep.

on the whole, a good broker but i find them a little expensive compared to others so i closed my account not long after i opened it (commission fees combined with spreads. not competitive for me)

South Africa, South Africa,

$50 Test hungry Scammers

invested $50 on 06 May 2020 to test the platform before I put in 5K for the NFP report on the 08/07/2020, Dog hungry company could'nt wait to debit my card without Authority for a further $50... No OTP sent to my number nothing... Refund requested over 3 weeks days ago some bullpoo about ARN number being sent yet still nothing.... luckily my money is insured and since been paid by my bank but if you willing to steal $50 what was going to happen if i invested 5000... Thank God i left room for disappointment and your'l filled it.

This company is either Cloned or taking advantage of the fact that they could be cloned and scamming people... Don't ask me for my account number cos you wont do anything you had enough time.

ABuja, Nigeria,
May 21, 2020,

Great Broker

Their deposit system is superb in the sense that they credit you back with the charges and what more you get bonus per trade you take. I pray they remain very sustainable. It is indeed a great company

Nigeria, Nigeria,
May 15, 2020,

Xm Global was trying to scam me

I signed up for their real account,deposited $450 on the 14th of May,2020 and I got $900 bonus addition,when I started trading I noticed all my trades wasn’t moving I.e showing the “Red and Blue” for me to know the movement of the market and how the pips are moving,it froze meanwhile the pips are counting but my profit/loss was not moving like other broker,I chatted with their support on live chat but all they were telling me was something else,I requested for refund and I’m waiting for them to credit me thou,I have a prove I screenshot all my position and the trade that was on 30 pips using 0.01 lot size was still on $0.01 on their real account,I was shocked,I really wish I can upload the attachment for y’all to see,XM Global sucks and they are trying to scam and turn my trades against me,I closed all my positions and all the presents positions profits that should be on atleast $12 in total was only about $0.05,Damnnnn

Reply by Chris Zacharia submitted May 20, 2020:
Dear Ibroboss,

Please provide me with your account number in order for me to fully investigate the issue.

Is XM a good broker?

The best way to answer if XM is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on Forex Peace Army. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we recommend to check recent XM broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/xmcom/

What is the minimum deposit for XM Broker?

XM brokers offers several account types. Micro and Standard accounts have a minimum deposit of $5. Other account types vary in their minimum deposit requirements by region.

How do I deposit money in to my XM broker?

XM's broker deposit procedure is fairly straightforward. Once the account is registered and approved, follow these simple steps:

• Login to XM broker members area.
  • Select the deposit method (Credit and Debit cards, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer or other).
  • Select the XM account and specify the deposit amount.
  • Enter the appropriate payment details.
Funds availability depend on the funding method, with card deposit being "instant". If you have any questions or problems contact XM broker live chat.

How long does it take to withdraw from XM?

XM broker says they process nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 business hours.

Then it may take another 2-5 business days for the bank to process wire or for card transaction to be reflected in your account.

For faster XM withdrawal you may opt for the XM Card or e-wallet, these payments are received the same business day.

Can I withdraw XM bonus?

Profits made by trading XM bonuses are withdrawable. However, you can not withdraw XM bonus itself.

Check the terms and conditions of any bonus program before accepting a bonus.

How much can I withdraw from XM?

XM's minimum withdrawal amount is $5 for credit/debit cards and e-wallets and is $200 for the bank wire.

The maximum withdrawal amount from XM is determined by the payment method with Bank Wire limits being the highest.

Please be aware of the XM withdrawal priorities, if you deposited money with the credit card or e-wallet, then withdrawal is processed via the same method up to amount deposited before you are able to select other withdrawal methods.

Does XM allow scalping?

XM allows scalping as well as trading during time of increased volatility.

It is always a good idea to check fresh reviews on Forex Peace Army to see if traders recently encountered any serious problems with scalping using XM trading platforms.

What is XM zero account?

XM Zero accounts feature near-zero spreads (EURUSD average spread is as low as 0.1 pips) and a no requotes execution policy with all trading styles welcome.

The trade off is a broker commission of $7 per lot round turn charged when opening the trade.

Some regions may have different account options.

Is XM a regulated broker?

XM broker is regulated by several government regulators:

• Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), registration #443670;
  • Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC), registration #IFSC/60/354/TS/18;
  • Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), registration #120/10.

Does XM charge commission?

XM broker offers several account types:

• Micro Account and Standard account are commission free
  • XM Zero account features ultra-thin spreads but charges commission of $7 per round lot traded payable at the order opening time
  • Some regions may have other account types

What is XM leverage?

XM offers flexible leverage from 1:1 to as high as 888:1 that can be instantly changed in your account members area.

Higher leverage allows to trade the borrowed capital which increases both the profit potential and the risk of loss.

Some trading strategies like automated scalping may require high leverage while many professional traders do not use much leverage.

Please trade responsibly selecting the leverage based on your risk appetite and loss tolerance level. Some regions may only offer lower leverage.