Trademax Global Markets Review

TradeMax Group Pty Limited

Also Trademax-GL.com

Updated: May 13, 2021 · TMGM.com  · Is this your company?

TMGM is a forex broker. Trademax Global Markets offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. TMGM.com offers over 20 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, index, futures, energy, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Trademax Global Markets

TradeMax.com.au is part of TradeMax Group Pty Limited. Known members of this group include TradeMax.top, TradeMax.ink, SuperTraderFX.com.au, FXUF.com.

Established: 2013
Address: Level 28 One International Towers 100 Barangaroo Avenue Sydney, NSW2000, Australia
Contact: support@tmgm.com, +61 02 8036 8388
Regulators: ASIC #436416, VFSC #40356
Trading platforms: MT4, HUBx, IRESS
CFD: (30+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PayTrust, Poli, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Neteller, PayTrust, Poli, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of TMGM.com on our forum

TMGM.com profile provided by JCauty, May 4, 2021

TMGM is a Global Forex Broker offering more than 15,000+ financial instruments over a range of markets including, forex, metals, energies, cryptos, shares and indices. TMGM provides a gateway to the global markets with online platforms MT4, MT5(coming soon), IRESS and Hubx, our own propriety platform. Providing dedicated customer support 24/5, our clients can trade the world with up to 1:500 leverage.

toquio, Japan,
May 4, 2021,

scam

I made the deposit by sticapay but I can't withdraw by sticpay, they said they accept deposit by sticpay but they don't accept withdrawal

now the withdrawal has been processed and I have not received it in my bank account or in sticpay

May 3, 2021 - 1 Star Our deposit and withdrawal options are shown on our website and Sticpay is not shown under the withdrawal section. said they accept deposit by sticpay but do not accept withdrawal

Reply by JCauty submitted May 7, 2021:
Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. We take situations like this seriously and we would like to assist you in tracking your withdrawal. Please do contact our support team with some more details and we would be happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,
TMGM Team
Apr 6, 2021,

Super low spreads and excellent customer service (Did I forget to mention I work for TMGM?)

Super low spreads on the Edge trading account and excellent customer service, my account manager answers questions really fast!

5 Star Rating removed.

This review's IP overlaps with an employee of TMGM.com.  Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.
Slovakia,
Jun 12, 2019,

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!

In this broker - I deposit by Credit Card deposit , after one day they Cancel to me this deposit , with remarks, about no regulation allow.
After 1 week I dont have money in bank , and also I dont have money in broker.
Very Very bad experience.
Stay away.