LibraMarkets.com Review

Updated: Jul 27, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

LibraMarkets is a forex broker. Libra Markets offers the WebTrader forex trading platform. LibraMarkets.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, cfds, commodities, oil, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LibraMarkets.com

Established: Unknown
Address: 30 St Mary Ax, London, EC3A 8EP, United Kingdom
Contact: support@libramarkets.info, +442039664432
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (225+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill

Join live discussion of LibraMarkets.com on our forum

Slovenia, Slovenia,
Apr 17, 2020,

Big scam

I invested big money to them.
They made big profit until I ask for redraw. They called me and told me that I could not redraw because money is in the market. They canceled my request. At that time my account start losing and in one day I was on 0.
They called me again and asked me for new deposit if I want to recover account.
I didn't want to.
Now I am looking for options to recover money.

Blaise,
Croatia, Croatia,
Apr 14, 2020,

Stay away from Libra Markets - scam broker

I saw misleading advertising and unfortunately deposited 250 EUR. As long as you invest money - everything is perfect. They are very kind and responsive. Very soon my account manager (William Suberg if it's his real name) became pushy and wanted me to invest more. I didn't do it (thank goodness) and after 3 months I wanted to withdraw money. Suddenly - no response. They phoned me 2 or 3 times (always different people - Natasha, Edison, Ken, Antonio - with strong russian accent) promising to send my money back "tomorrow" or "on Monday morning" (if it was Friday). Avoid them at any cost, they are broker you shouldn't deal with if you don't want to lose your money.
Mallorca, Spain,
Jun 25, 2019,

They are the next Gerneration on scam brokers

If you come along this broker be sure it is a scam they are clearly linked to Tradorax kayaFX, KontoFX and some more, every time they got exposed and recognized as the scam they are they changed to another name and broker firm but you can be sure it is always with the same people behind.
they use the exact same scam schemes as the previous ones only a bit different stories and names for the account managers.
if you been contacted by Libra markets just google KayaFX and KontoFX and expect the same from them Libra markets, they are quite new but already have drawn the attention from many agencies and broker review forums that marked them clearly as a scam .