TraderPlatinum.com Review

Updated: Oct 1, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TraderPlatinum is a forex broker. Trader Platinum offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. TraderPlatinum.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, stocks, indices, cfds, commodities and cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

TraderPlatinum.com

Join live discussion of TraderPlatinum.com on our forum

Apr 5, 2019,

Scam

It's no brainer it's a scam. No real address (they claim they're from the UK, but they can be from anywhere), the phone on the website is dead. I've cold called me once (since my number is on scam databases which they're selling), I've strongly said I'm not interested in whatever you're selling. Another person called me after few hours, he was too pushy, they're not even trying to be professional. I've challenged them, they've no certificate, no FSA license, no real address, no real phones (just WhatsApp numbers and Skype, which you can buy for cents). Their website doesn't even try to be real, it's a standard scam page.
Of course there is going to be guy who challenge this review (another scammer), if so, don't change topic, just clearly provide verifiable legal address and your Forex licence, then I can consider removing this review. You should be ashamed on what you're doing to people. Period.