ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Dec 4, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Emil Grigoras,
Timisoara, Romania,
Mar 12, 2020,

Good brokerage with some interesting features

Clicktrades is good brokerage, I trade it and I enjoy how everything is organized there. BTW, 1000 dollars min depo is really high, I think, especially for novice traders. However, there are a lot of positive features - great number of assets, fixed spreads around 2 pips, cryptocurencies available. Last small disadvantage I think should be noticed - small leverage (relatively) 1:50. For me that's enough, but keep it in mind. Apply for professional status if you need more
L.H.Rozenberg,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Mar 11, 2020,

Reliable brokerage, but innitial deposit is high

Be fair, $1000 minimum deposit is high, but that's compensated with quick order execution and extremely high spreads, it's really cool. I contacted Clciktrades for some time and it gave me up-to-date info for a questions that I requested. I like such approach, brokerage is professional and operates without any single fail.

Akmal,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 10, 2020,

I made a quick buck with ClickTrade.

When I started working with a broker, I was very doubtful. $1,000 is not a small amount to lose, and nowadays there are so many crooks. But I will say that $1000 with the broker ClickTrades quickly paid off and even multiplied after a while. And now I'm more than glad that I've chosen this broker for cooperation and I advise you to try it. As on my own, Clicktrades deserves attention.

Tochev Leven,
imitrovgrad, Bulgaria,
Mar 5, 2020,

I recommend ClickTrades

There are a lot of brokers these days, but unfortunately not all of them are reliable. You are especially worried about the reliability of a broker when the initial deposit as much as $1000, as at ClickTrades.com. But I never regretted that I created an account on this site. Of course, I started with a demo account, and then I realized that I wouldn't lose my thousand dollars. The broker has quite low spreads, fast money withdrawal. But what else I would like to note is that the broke works with сryptocurrencies, which is not distributed among brokers. I have always wanted to try to work with the,, which was a push for creating an account.

R.B.Magagula,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 3, 2020,

Excellent choice

I was extremely tired with connectivity issues with my previous brokerage. Connection kept constantly being lost at the most inappropriate moment. I.e when it was time to open or close
trade with the market order. With Clicktrades this issues are no longer my problem. Executions are fast, connection is reliable. I could never think of this broker myself, because at first glance Clicktrades look like yet another broker. Average spreads, normal list of assets - nothing special. It was recommended by other traders when they learnt about the connectivity issues I experienced with the other brokerage. Hope this review will help one of you guys as well if you have the same trouble at the moment.

Franco Rodriquezo,
Chiclayo, Peru,
Feb 29, 2020,

Good brokerage, but rather big depoist threshold

I came to ClickTrades around 3 months ago and can highlight some advantages and disadvantages. First, lets talk about advantages - a lot of assets, quick order executions through MT4 and quite narrow spreads. Website is also designed well and it's convinient. However, there are also some disadvantages - like relatively high minimum deposit ($1,000) and only 1:50 leverage.

Cezary Kowalska,
Krotoszyn, Poland,
Feb 25, 2020,

Impressive leverage

I searched so long for brokerage like Clicktrades, with great leverage that can be used to maximize my trading opportunities. Most of brokers offer low leverages and Clicktrades is good in this matter with its impressive 1:300 leverage.

Steelhunter,
Tangier, Morocco,
Feb 23, 2020,

Too high requirements, but still good

Clicktrades is hard brokerage, as its requirements are really too high sometimes and even may seem to be excessive (like $1000 min deposit), many of my friends didn't join clicktrades cause of this. However, if you will take this requirements, brokerage will be good. I see nothing bad or something that may force me to change brokerage - orders are executed quickly, spreads are good and withdrawals fast. I doubled my deposit there and re-invested everything in trading, so will see...

Darkmoon,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 21, 2020,

One of my favourite brokerages

I was trading with a lot of brokers, but Clickcktrades is one of my favourite. Maybe min depo is really high (especially for beginners), but that's compensated with well-quality service and other features. Also, maybe I'd say that 1:50 leverage isn't enough, but after I started trading with Clicktrades, I changed my mind. Previously, I lost really too much cause of high-leverages and 1:50 is optimal cap.

Abd al-Qadir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 19, 2020,

Brokerage I can rely on

I'm trading with ClickTrades long enough to rely this brokerage. I like stability and Clicktrades is stable. Yeah, trading conditions are also good, with guide narrow spreads, no comissions and fast order execution. But much more important for me is to simply trust brokerage. For all my time in ClickTrades, there was no situations where they won't do what they need and obliged to do and that builds tight connections between me and this brokerage and such connections are based on trust.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.