ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Natan Ray,
Bien Hoa, Viet Nam,
Jan 10, 2020,

Instant executions!

I think the most attractive feature of Click Trades is the speediness of their executions. The website claims it takes milliseconds and this is probably true. I didnt really count milliseconds to tell the truth :) but this is how it feels for me: once you press buy or sell button - here it is, the order is executed. Along with tight spreads and 0 commission per trade it makes a great deal. I think only experienced traders will understand the importance of fast executions, but if you are a newbie, trust me, this really is important for day traders.

Naseer Sankar,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Dec 3, 2020,

I'm not really a trader yet, I'm rather the one who sometimes, even rarely trades.
But still I like to spend time this way, because in this way at least sometimes I do business rather than my usual work, which I don't really like.
So, probably, it still remains for me a certain psychological discharge (please, do not judge me).... But I still hope that I don't waste my time and potential just for fun, and it definitely makes sense.
I learnt working with the MT5 platform. it looks very difficult only at first glance, but if you consistently try all the functions, you will see that each of them makes sense and it can be used to deal with multiple strategies. Take your time and pay attention to timeframes, a set of indicators, and other technical tools, you can add something to the main list, remove something so that it doesn't interfere with your work, in general, the main thing is to take your time and try.
I have no particular complaints about the company itself. I only withdrew money for the test, but I got the whole amount, note that there are limits on the amount of money to withdraw. This is not a problem, just so you don't be surprised later...

Patrik Nedoma,
Vlachovice, Czech Republic,
Jan 10, 2020,

Favorable trading conditions

The reliability of the brokerage is what I find to be of most importance. The company's promise to execute my orders in milliseconds was something that played the great role in my decision to stick to this brokerage and to their credit, I was completely satisfied with my choice. I'm not sure that ClickTrades has got the best spreads ever, but they are definitely reasonable. Considering that I don't have to worry about endless requotes and slippages, it's all definitely worth it. Totally recommend!

Reuben Moore,
Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand,
Mar 16, 2020,

A lot of positive reviews

I'll be fair, when I was choosing brokerage, I was guided with reviews only and Clicktrades have 92% positive ones. Of course, now I have my own opinion, but it's 100% the same as that one I read within the Web. Shortly: no slippages, fast withdrawals, Metatrader 4 and quick order execution. The only problem was (when I was just starting up) high minimum deposit, but in case you want to start up real trading, $1000 deposit is enough.

Praset,
Nov 18, 2019,

Super fast and reliable

This is not the cheapest brokerage that I've ever seen, but this is the fastest one. They say executions take milliseconds and they really do. I can trade forex and CFDs here with no commissions. Spread is still there unfortunately lol. The other thing that I like is that they support MT5 platform and Webtrader that can be used on both PC and mobile. Sounds like an up-to-date brokerage, huh? Have been trading with them for 6 months now, mostly gold and oil CFDs. As an example Brent oil CFD has got 0.04 spread and 1:150 leverage, which I find to be good enough, considering that there are no side commissions and withdrawal fees. Speaking of withdrawals they take 1-2 days to complete most of the times.

R.B.Magagula,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 3, 2020,

Excellent choice

I was extremely tired with connectivity issues with my previous brokerage. Connection kept constantly being lost at the most inappropriate moment. I.e when it was time to open or close
trade with the market order. With Clicktrades this issues are no longer my problem. Executions are fast, connection is reliable. I could never think of this broker myself, because at first glance Clicktrades look like yet another broker. Average spreads, normal list of assets - nothing special. It was recommended by other traders when they learnt about the connectivity issues I experienced with the other brokerage. Hope this review will help one of you guys as well if you have the same trouble at the moment.

Dalar,
Chennai, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Quite good broker

I tried this broker and was 100% satisfied. As on my own, this brokerages has everything that may be needed for successful trading. Really, I'm 100% serious, everything is good, no fails or other things. Spreads are quite tight, system works with no delays and I don't need nothing more.

Tre Khan,
Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong,
Sep 28, 2020,

Stay a trader

I really want to be a trader since long ago, because here I can implement a lot of my ideas and wishes, here I can act exactly as I want and rely on myslef. It is also a very interesting case, which can always bring you new impressions and of course a good income.
I chose this company by some lucky coincidence. And there was not a day yet that I regretted it. Here one can work with a stunning modern trading terminal MT5 - this is a powerful and in demand solution for today. The same goes for the fact that this company provides access to excellent analytical resources, there is also an analytical calendar, and articles about all market news, so you can easily study both technical and fundamental analysis.
So if you have a desire to develop in trading, then you have all the opportunities to do so.

Hiep Trinh,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Aug 19, 2020,

You have to try to understand

I know this for sure, because I have already tried working in different business directions and in different conditions, and I know what it is like to start from the beginning with minimal knowledge, etc.
But in practice, I realized that firstly, everything can be learned, and secondly, there are difficulties everywhere. So, you should not think that trading is some kind of irreconcilable business.
If you have a desire, you will definitely do it. Just do not wait for colossal results and incredible profits from day one.
This company has become my platform to study trading. In general, I am sure that there are probably companies with more interesting conditions. But I have already settled down here and I like what I do here.
1. Slippages rarely happen here. And you can work with a lot of orders at once.
2. It offers big bonuses, so you can strengthen your capital well anytime.
3. You can work here on a demo and get access to training videos so that you can gain experience, practice, choose effective strategies - all this is really useful and helps in real trading.

Nash Noorizman,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Fixed spreads

ClickTrade is a reputable brokerage registered and authorised by SFCA. I like the variety of trading assets that they offer along with fine spreads. Unfortunately all regulated brokerages have overnight fees, so does ClickTrade. On the other hand, these fees are relatively small. For example, EURUSD short will cost -0.0061%, which is a rather small fee in my opinion. The best thing about spreads is that they are fixed, so I can focus my attention on trading, not spreads monitoring. Highly recommend his company as an honest and reliable brokerage!

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.