ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 27, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Mufincy,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 14, 2020,

Reliable and fast

I came to Click Trades via personal recommendation so I've never really had any doubts about withdrawals or hidden fees. But I know many people really search a reliable brokerage with fast executions, nice spreads and easy withdrawals. It's difficult if you don't know any experienced traders in person who can recommend some brokerage. So I'm sharing my positive experience with Click Trades here. No-to-be-missed chance in my opinion. Broker is relatively new, but it's been on the market for a while already, its regulated, it withdraws profits fine so I don't think there is a need to search for a better deal.

Neralas,
Hilton, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2020,

Excellent support, good conditions

As a new person in trading, I feel its very important for people like me to have a reliable technical support as I really do have many questions about trading platform, commissions, leverage, etc. I'm glad at Click Trades I get excellent support, full and understandable instructions on each step, I always get answers in minutes if not seconds here. Great attitude to clients! Sure enough support is not the only important thing when you choose a brokerage. I find its very nice they don't have any commissions apart from spread here. Spreads can be fixed, which I also like a lot. EURUSD fixed spread is only 2pips wide.

Noris Ratnam,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2020,

Broker with no-lags executions

I was looking for a trader and Clicktrades was suggest to me by my friend that I trust so much and he promised me that I'll be satisfied. After almost an year of trading with Clicktrades I can say that my friend was right and ClickTrades is a good brokerage to work with. As far as I know, that's relatively young brokerage, so that's okey that there may be some minor problems, but company works on fixing them. The most important points when it comes to choosing a broker is order executions and withdrawals and Clicktrades are good at both dimensions. For that year, I faced only a couple of minor (2-3 seconds) lags with no affect on my trading. Withdrawals policy is also good and there is no problem to take my money if I need them.

C.Usamah,
Jan 19, 2020,

Reliable brokerage with fast withdrawals

Clicktrades offers Webtrader as the main trading platform and I think that's the best solutions on the market, as it combines Metatrader 4 functionality and usability of in-browser trading platforms. I think that there is no need to talk about how powerful Metatrader is and you can do almost everything with this platform. I know a lot of traders that even launch their own complicated algorithms and robots, but I'm not so acknowledged in this field, so I use more common strategies an indicators from the standard set. For all that time that I trade with Clicktrades there was no unfair actions or fails from the brokers side, so I think Clicktrades can be absolutely trusted, Withdrawals are also fast, but sometimes may be delays for 1 day, so be ready.

Raphal,
Warangal, India,
Jan 22, 2020,

Reliable and easy to work with

That's broker I like. The minimum deposit is quite high, it starts in $1000, but it worth working with. I like that there is Webtrader platform. For those who doesn't know - Webtrader is browser edition of famous Metatrader 4. I prefer to do everything in my browser and don't distract. Order execution is also fast and withdrawals are proceeded with no problems. I can't say a lot about that brokerage, it's just good and provides clear trading conditions, that's the main point why choose it.

Mettz,
Jan 27, 2020,

I can rely on this broker

Just close an Eyes and think about what's the most important when we are going to choose the broker? Someone can say that trading terminal or number of assets, but I can't agree. That's important, but not the most. What the matter to a wide variety of assets if you won't get your money? I'm with ClickTrades for 1 year and I can claim that broker is fair. So my review is like this: "Clicktrades is good broker with common variety of assets and Metatrader trading platform and with it you may be sure you will get your money"

Jadesola Sekinat,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 30, 2020,

Reliable brokerage and no problems

I won't blah-blah, just share my own experience - brokerage is reliable, with tight spreads and no issues. Fairly, there were some issues, but all was resolved with support service. What I don't like, its that innitial deposits starts at 1000 dollars. I don't care, but many of my friends don't try ClickTrades cause of this. But there are also advantage and I don't speak about common advantages, but there are some unique features, such as economic dictionary, it's really useful sometimes...

Mickle Pangestu,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Serious approach

Clicktrades has got the tools to develop as a trader and they definitely aim to be a long term partner for their traders. I find some useful ideas here in their daily market reviews, explore the video library in a search of new ideas for trading strategies. No commissions, attractive spreads, nice executions - these are the quality markes of the brokerage. I don’t think the company will fit newbies as the minimum for deposit is 1K. Well, maybe if you are a newbie with some serious plans for trading career - in this case I definitely recommend Clicktrades.

Rohman,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Reliable, fast, professional

ClickTrades is a regulated broker (SFSA regulation) which is nice at first place. Secondly they’ve got no commission per trade and lightning speed executions. This is basically all I need to know of a broker to stay with them. The assets list is normal, like any other broker would have, I guess.

Kubra Adewale,
Oujda, Morocco,
Feb 9, 2020,

Broker with good and significant leverage

My trading strategy requires high leverages and I want to rely on my broker in this regard. Many brokers have leverages below 100-200, in many cases that's enough, but for me that's not enough. Then, I came to trade with Clicktrades and this brokerage provides 1:300 leverage. That's great difference between 1:100 and 1:300 and I can reveal my strategy on 100%. Of course, that are some brokerages that provide even higher leverages, but they are unregulated. From the other hand, ClickTrades is 100% regulated and so on and it's another advantage.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.