ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

bogota, Colombia,
Oct 7, 2019,

is a terrible broker to trade, bad advice, they make you lose your money.

Mal acompañamiento, mal asesoramiento, te hacen perder tu dinero
Ahmed,
Oct 21, 2019,

Awful

IT was all a scam they did not tell me the leaverage was gonna increase my losses, lost over 30 K. THey are reguated by the Saychelles, just now i found out that they regulate just about anyone so you sholdnt trust it.DO NOT START WITH THIS COMPANY. IF You do then begin legal proceding. thats what im doing
Nash Noorizman,
Jakarta, Indonesia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Fixed spreads

ClickTrade is a reputable brokerage registered and authorised by SFCA. I like the variety of trading assets that they offer along with fine spreads. Unfortunately all regulated brokerages have overnight fees, so does ClickTrade. On the other hand, these fees are relatively small. For example, EURUSD short will cost -0.0061%, which is a rather small fee in my opinion. The best thing about spreads is that they are fixed, so I can focus my attention on trading, not spreads monitoring. Highly recommend his company as an honest and reliable brokerage!

Derrick Altenwerth,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 13, 2019,

Nice trading conditions, regulated brokerage

I've started trading with ClickTrade last summer. I'm not sure if it's possible to start with a low deposit here but the website states $1000 so this is how much I've invested. Later I've heard the rumours that some special invitation can help opening the account with as much as $250, this is why I'm mentioning this fact here. Spreads are fixed, which is awesome and start as low as 2 pips. I know that this is not the best market offer that you can see among online brokerages, but this is about what other regulated brokerages offer. Actually, one of the best offers among regulated ones. No need to mention that funds withdrawals work well, which is the factor of most importance for retail traders.

Kazik,
Wroclaw, Poland,
Nov 14, 2019,

Excellent fast executions

I highly recommend ClickTrade for their professional approach to customer service. Since the first visit to the website you'll see how user friendly is their interface. Very easy to find all the necessary information, so the transparency of fees and trading conditions is a big plus of the company. This is a licensed brokerage, so I don't have to worry about funds withdrawals. Only once I tried to withdraw some amount back to my bank and it worked good just as I expected. The only thing is that you can't hope for 1000X leverage here. For forex trading its 1:50, which is the rule of the regulator. In my opinion 50X is good enough if you've got at least $1000 on account. If you've got less - you better save some money and come back when you can afford being a trader. Overall experience with orders executions is excellent and this is probably the most important thing you need to know if you are as tired of requotes and slippages as I was with my previous broker.

Thanet,
Nov 16, 2019,

Trusted broker

Before opening an account with ClickTrades, I carefully analyzes the licensing information on this brokerage. It turned out that this brand name represents a well known KW Investments Ltd and is fully licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. Seychelles registration did not disturb me at all as I understand that almost all financial companies prefer non-US and non-UK registration to be able to minimize taxes and therefore trading costs. One of the biggest broker's promises is that they are super-quick in orders executions and this turned out to be true. They have the lowest rate of requotes and slippages that I've seen working with different brokerages. I've only worked with them for 2 months now and haven't tried withdrawals yet, but I see no reason not to trust them because as I said this is a fully regulated and licensed brokerage.

Praset,
Nov 18, 2019,

Super fast and reliable

This is not the cheapest brokerage that I've ever seen, but this is the fastest one. They say executions take milliseconds and they really do. I can trade forex and CFDs here with no commissions. Spread is still there unfortunately lol. The other thing that I like is that they support MT5 platform and Webtrader that can be used on both PC and mobile. Sounds like an up-to-date brokerage, huh? Have been trading with them for 6 months now, mostly gold and oil CFDs. As an example Brent oil CFD has got 0.04 spread and 1:150 leverage, which I find to be good enough, considering that there are no side commissions and withdrawal fees. Speaking of withdrawals they take 1-2 days to complete most of the times.

Joshua Carvado,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Nov 19, 2019,

Impressive list of assets

The broker is regulated by Seychelles Finance and Securities authority. Not as good as US license and registration, but better than some offshore registration with no regulation at all. ClickTrades offers all kinds of assets but I prefer trading cryptocurrencies and stocks long term here. For intraday strategies I use only EURUSD and USDGBP pairs. They've got 2 pips fixed spreads and zero commissions per trade, which I think is pretty good even for short term frequent trading. The list of stocks is very long and what I appreciate most - is not limited to the US and UK stocks only. You can invest in Chinese, Russian, HongKong markets and many others.Totally recommend this brokerage for both investments and daytrading of stocks, cryptocurrencies and forex.

Xmcas0001,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 22, 2019,

Great leverage

It's very important for me to have a significant leverage. I tried to trade with other companies, but there the leverage was below 1: 100 or they lacked regulations. In 2018, I was able to find regulated brokerage ClickTrades that offers a leverage of 1: 300. This is the optimal level in order to make a profit with risky transactions, but at the same time keep the risks acceptable and not lose all the money as the consequence of one unsuccessful trade.

Nha Han,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Nov 29, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

For me, ClickTrades is the best broker regarding the service and fees. I came to ClickTrades about 5 months ago, having tried several brokers before it, and as a result, I liked it the most. During this time, no serious problems occured. So I trade without any issues. I see that they are trying to improve, the money deposit-withdraw process has been simplified significantly during these 5 months. So I have no reason to leave ClickTrades.

Heesus Ramon,
Mollet del Vallès, Spain,
Dec 1, 2019,

ClickTrades pays attention to begginers educaton

I came to ClickTrades as a beginner and didn’t know what to start with. I asked support and they drew my attention to a large number of useful educational material.At the moment my trading is going quite well, there is a constant growth of an account. I can praise their analytical materials, which I actively refer to.

Damilare Odun,
Casablanca, Morocco,
Dec 3, 2019,

Fast and regulated broker

ClickTrades has many advantages, which is why I chose it as my broker. I like that they have good regulation, so I can be sure of the safety of my funds. But even more I like their speed. Deals are registered very quickly, so there are no delays or lags. The same I can say about funds withrawals and support. The broker focuses on successful traders, which is noticeable in interactions with clients. Here you won't find delays or unreasonable problems, and even if they arise, the company will try to settle everything so as not to distract you from trading.

Jaco Turner,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 5, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

I’m trading cryptocurrency here, mainly Ethereum. and see a lot of pros. Starting from a fixed spread from 2 pips to a very convenient terminal with manual indicator settings. I tried to work on exchanges, they are completely inflexible and restrict number of strategies, but here you can go short without any problems and make money. I think ClickTrades is a perfect balance between minimalism and functionality.

Cristian N,
Pazardzhik, Bulgaria,
Dec 5, 2019,

ClickTrades is good enough

ClickTrades is the first broker I work with, so I have nothing to compare with. My review is based on experience exclusively with this broker. I like the speed of execution of orders and high leverage. However, I don't want to list typical benefits such as withdrawals or support. But I’ll focus on the fact that it’s just nice to work with this broker. I cannot point out individual elements. But ClickTrades is a good broker in a whole, so I can recommnend it for ordinary retail traders.

Jose Anjos,
Cavite City, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Good forex broker

I’ve been working with ClickTrades for about eight months. Their policies are good and favorable for trading and development. Pleasant support service and much more. Reviews of ClickTrades are mostly positive andthis is actually why I've started trading with them. Comfortable trading conditions, so I’m grateful

Harta Buddy,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and fast

I won't say a lot about ClickTrades as there isn't a lot to say about. I can compare it with using a car or phone. If your car performs well, then you even don't think about the fact, that you have a car. The same thing is about ClickTrades. You just have a broker that provide excellent service. Frankly, me, as a trader, don't need a lot of things. I just need fast platform, reliable support and quick withdrawals + assets that I need. ClickTrades offers Metatrader platform which is flagman in this field, quick support, that solve any of my issues and withdrawals within a day. Also, there are all assets I ever needed. So, when I trade I even don't think about broker, as it's invisible and just performing well.

Devaraja,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 19, 2019,

Respectable company

I was very unsure, but trading was a dream I was persuing. I wanted to start right off with the upper leagues, even though it was self-confident. My choice quickly became ClickTrades, though I understood that it was a professional broker, not a novice. Nevertheless, I read a lot of necessary literature and trained on demo accounts of other brokers and finally managed to save enough to make the first $1000 deposit. To be honest, I lost about half of my deposit in the first week, but then I started to recover. Now I think I can be called a professional trader. In all this time, I have never had the desire to change brokers, because I know that ClickTrades simplifies my trading by its economic calendar, trading platform and excellent service. I hope my feedback does not sound too narcissistic.

Raymon Vadiveloo,
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Clear broker with good conditions

In my opinion, ClickTrades is a broker that deserves attention. The rules in the agreement are quite clear. And it doesn't interfere with trading at all. Whoever wants, will always find opportunities for earning and saving. Spreads on the main pairs are small, and it is especially nice that they are fixed. I have recently moved to larger deals. It's risky of course, but how much joy there is from successful trades! It's also nice that there is leverage option, however in my opinion 1:50 may be not enough in some cases. In trading conditions, I like the fact that everything is clear and there are no empty promises of exorbitant profits. I also like WebTrader platfrom that is browser edition of famous Metatrader. I think that everyone can find something of their own, that's the best benefits of Clicktrades.

Franciszek,
Wadowice, Poland,
Dec 22, 2019,

ClickTrades gives me experience

I had different situations with ClickTrades. And the ups and downs ... But in this way I earned my worthy experience. So, feedback on ClickTrades is only positive. ClickTrades taught me how to navigate this space, for which I’m very grateful to this broker.

Chaston Brakus,
Dec 24, 2019,

Reliability and care about each trader

I won't say a lot of stuff about that broker, despite the fact I trade with it for more than 2 years. That's the broker that can be even named "common". And that's true, you won't find "unique" feature there and I think that's good. Broker don't try to give you false promises or trick you with trendy features. No, Clicktrades offers you stuff that really work. There are more than 2100 CFDs and a lot of assets to trade, so each trader will find what and how to trade. There is also quick support and fast withdrawals. However, there are some points that I need to mention - high innitial deposit (minimum 1000 dollars) and low max leverage (only 1:50), but that's more than enough to earn trading and keep acceptable risk level.

Alan Hoosen,
Durban, South Africa,
Dec 27, 2019,

Good trader

I can say a lot about Clicktrades, despite the fact I trade with them for a lot of time. That's kind of broker that can be called good, as it doesn't offer any strange or revolutionary things, but makes trading easy and offers standard "brokerage set". There are fast withdrawals and convenient trading platform. I like the fact that Clicktrades offers Webtrader platfom, that is web-version of well-known and respectable Metatrader. That's platform with fast order execution and with a lot of indicators, that can be adjusted with customized settings. The minimum deposit amount is $1000. so it seems that ClickTrades aims on experienced traders.

Alexandro,
Bahia Blanca, Argentina,
Dec 28, 2019,

Good order executions and reliable broker

I’ve been trading with ClickTrades for more than 1 year. I traded with many brokers, but this one seems to be the most comfortable and reliable. Conditions of order execution are really good, as well as the absence of slippage. That makes me very happy. As a scalper, these trading conditions are all I needed. Another pros is no problems with replenishment and withdrawal. I really hope that they don’t ruin their good reputation and continue to provide their top-quality services.

Samir Kozey,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Dec 29, 2019,

Young and perspective broker

I wouldn't be writing a review, unless this broker was recently launched. But Clicktrades was launched only in 2018 and since that time it already made a great progress to become one of the best solutions on the world trading market. Company is oriented toward expert-traders, so the innitial deposit starts at 1,000 dollars. I can't say that I respect this decision, I'm strict to the idea, that min deposit accepted should be as low as possible. However, such decision signalize that ClickTrades is aimed on working with people that understand why they're here and what they want to achieve. I love the fact that brokers deposits are fixed and quite tight, so you can trade without loss in profit even in most volatile times. There is also demo-account here and that's cool, as traders have way to test new strategies, before applying them in real trading.

Jafar Siew,
Puchong Batu Dua Belas, Malaysia,
Jan 6, 2020,

Smooth withdrawals, regulated brokerage

ClickTrades is a CFD brokerage with all the assets available to trade. I say all because here you can really find the greatest variety, starting with popular american indices and ending with startup companies' shares. I like the fact they are registered and regulated with Seychelles FSA. I know this is not the most trustworthy regulator in the world, but still something… On the other hand this is good they are not registered with the US or EU regulators cause broker is not limited with how much leverage they can give retail traders, etc. Webtrader suits me perfectly well to trade with using both mobile and PC. Withdrawals run smoothly, so I really think this is a good choice of a brokerage.

Eliezer Kreiger,
Jan 6, 2020,

Excellent executions

I've started with another forex brokerage first, went through ups and downs and finally realised that slippages and slow executions don't let me get profitable. I turned to CFDs. With ClickTrades I get really nice Webtrader platform, with fast and reliable connection and therefore same executions. It really helped! So I'm grateful this company for reliability and finally good results of my work on the charts. Spreads are quite tight here so this is yet another factor to consider ClickTrades as your potential brokerage.

Fresher,
Tangier, Morocco,
Jan 9, 2020,

Speedy executions, good spreads

I get very picky when it comes to choosing partners. I think broker must be viewed as a partner, because a lot really depends on how good they do their job. I found Click Trades through personal recommendation of a trader I trust and so far, after using the service for over 3 months I can say I'm totally pleased. Regulation of Seychelles FSA is something I find important as well. If you trade CFDs like I do, don't hesitate and check out Click Trades.

Jeronimo Cabrera,
Arequipa, Peru,
Jan 9, 2020,

My favorite CFDs broker

This brokerage was recommended me as the one that provides excellent executions speed along with favorable trading conditions (spreads). It turned out to be true. I use Webtrader which works great on both laptop and mobile. Executions really are good. Broker is definitely paying a lot to provide stable and fast connection with servers. This is very important for me as a daytrader and has good impact on my profitability. I tried other brokerages so I really know what I'm comparing with.

Natan Ray,
Bien Hoa, Viet Nam,
Jan 10, 2020,

Instant executions!

I think the most attractive feature of Click Trades is the speediness of their executions. The website claims it takes milliseconds and this is probably true. I didnt really count milliseconds to tell the truth :) but this is how it feels for me: once you press buy or sell button - here it is, the order is executed. Along with tight spreads and 0 commission per trade it makes a great deal. I think only experienced traders will understand the importance of fast executions, but if you are a newbie, trust me, this really is important for day traders.

Patrik Nedoma,
Vlachovice, Czech Republic,
Jan 10, 2020,

Favorable trading conditions

The reliability of the brokerage is what I find to be of most importance. The company's promise to execute my orders in milliseconds was something that played the great role in my decision to stick to this brokerage and to their credit, I was completely satisfied with my choice. I'm not sure that ClickTrades has got the best spreads ever, but they are definitely reasonable. Considering that I don't have to worry about endless requotes and slippages, it's all definitely worth it. Totally recommend!

Felipe Guillen,
Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jan 12, 2020,

Quality first of all

If you've never missed the deal of the month due to connectivity issues or because your broker was to slow to do instant market order execution - you won't understand my point. However, if you've got the same experience I do, you will definitely value the most important feature of Click Trades brokerage. They really make sure orders get executed as soon as they are sent in. It saved me a fortune on both entries and exits. Finally my trading system has become consistently profitable once I transferred my account here. I was struggling to get some money from the market before and was sure my TS is ok as I've done numerous backtests and all of them have shown system is fine. With proper executions it really is fine. I recommend this brokerage for this reason.

Mufincy,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jan 14, 2020,

Reliable and fast

I came to Click Trades via personal recommendation so I've never really had any doubts about withdrawals or hidden fees. But I know many people really search a reliable brokerage with fast executions, nice spreads and easy withdrawals. It's difficult if you don't know any experienced traders in person who can recommend some brokerage. So I'm sharing my positive experience with Click Trades here. No-to-be-missed chance in my opinion. Broker is relatively new, but it's been on the market for a while already, its regulated, it withdraws profits fine so I don't think there is a need to search for a better deal.

Neralas,
Hilton, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2020,

Excellent support, good conditions

As a new person in trading, I feel its very important for people like me to have a reliable technical support as I really do have many questions about trading platform, commissions, leverage, etc. I'm glad at Click Trades I get excellent support, full and understandable instructions on each step, I always get answers in minutes if not seconds here. Great attitude to clients! Sure enough support is not the only important thing when you choose a brokerage. I find its very nice they don't have any commissions apart from spread here. Spreads can be fixed, which I also like a lot. EURUSD fixed spread is only 2pips wide.

Noris Ratnam,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2020,

Broker with no-lags executions

I was looking for a trader and Clicktrades was suggest to me by my friend that I trust so much and he promised me that I'll be satisfied. After almost an year of trading with Clicktrades I can say that my friend was right and ClickTrades is a good brokerage to work with. As far as I know, that's relatively young brokerage, so that's okey that there may be some minor problems, but company works on fixing them. The most important points when it comes to choosing a broker is order executions and withdrawals and Clicktrades are good at both dimensions. For that year, I faced only a couple of minor (2-3 seconds) lags with no affect on my trading. Withdrawals policy is also good and there is no problem to take my money if I need them.

C.Usamah,
Jan 19, 2020,

Reliable brokerage with fast withdrawals

Clicktrades offers Webtrader as the main trading platform and I think that's the best solutions on the market, as it combines Metatrader 4 functionality and usability of in-browser trading platforms. I think that there is no need to talk about how powerful Metatrader is and you can do almost everything with this platform. I know a lot of traders that even launch their own complicated algorithms and robots, but I'm not so acknowledged in this field, so I use more common strategies an indicators from the standard set. For all that time that I trade with Clicktrades there was no unfair actions or fails from the brokers side, so I think Clicktrades can be absolutely trusted, Withdrawals are also fast, but sometimes may be delays for 1 day, so be ready.

Raphal,
Warangal, India,
Jan 22, 2020,

Reliable and easy to work with

That's broker I like. The minimum deposit is quite high, it starts in $1000, but it worth working with. I like that there is Webtrader platform. For those who doesn't know - Webtrader is browser edition of famous Metatrader 4. I prefer to do everything in my browser and don't distract. Order execution is also fast and withdrawals are proceeded with no problems. I can't say a lot about that brokerage, it's just good and provides clear trading conditions, that's the main point why choose it.

Mettz,
Jan 27, 2020,

I can rely on this broker

Just close an Eyes and think about what's the most important when we are going to choose the broker? Someone can say that trading terminal or number of assets, but I can't agree. That's important, but not the most. What the matter to a wide variety of assets if you won't get your money? I'm with ClickTrades for 1 year and I can claim that broker is fair. So my review is like this: "Clicktrades is good broker with common variety of assets and Metatrader trading platform and with it you may be sure you will get your money"

Jadesola Sekinat,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jan 30, 2020,

Reliable brokerage and no problems

I won't blah-blah, just share my own experience - brokerage is reliable, with tight spreads and no issues. Fairly, there were some issues, but all was resolved with support service. What I don't like, its that innitial deposits starts at 1000 dollars. I don't care, but many of my friends don't try ClickTrades cause of this. But there are also advantage and I don't speak about common advantages, but there are some unique features, such as economic dictionary, it's really useful sometimes...

Mickle Pangestu,
Feb 5, 2020,

Serious approach

Clicktrades has got the tools to develop as a trader and they definitely aim to be a long term partner for their traders. I find some useful ideas here in their daily market reviews, explore the video library in a search of new ideas for trading strategies. No commissions, attractive spreads, nice executions - these are the quality markes of the brokerage. I don’t think the company will fit newbies as the minimum for deposit is 1K. Well, maybe if you are a newbie with some serious plans for trading career - in this case I definitely recommend Clicktrades.

Rohman,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Reliable, fast, professional

ClickTrades is a regulated broker (SFSA regulation) which is nice at first place. Secondly they’ve got no commission per trade and lightning speed executions. This is basically all I need to know of a broker to stay with them. The assets list is normal, like any other broker would have, I guess.

Kubra Adewale,
Oujda, Morocco,
Feb 9, 2020,

Broker with good and significant leverage

My trading strategy requires high leverages and I want to rely on my broker in this regard. Many brokers have leverages below 100-200, in many cases that's enough, but for me that's not enough. Then, I came to trade with Clicktrades and this brokerage provides 1:300 leverage. That's great difference between 1:100 and 1:300 and I can reveal my strategy on 100%. Of course, that are some brokerages that provide even higher leverages, but they are unregulated. From the other hand, ClickTrades is 100% regulated and so on and it's another advantage.

Thomathy,
Chatuchak, Thailand,
Feb 9, 2020,

Good support service

My story was that I didn't get my money. After a 5 days of waiting, there was still no money on my account. To be honestly, I even decided that ClickTrades decided to scam me. however, I wrote in the support service and kindly described the situation. Support manager was so kind and helped me to resolve all the tensions, explained that company already sent my money and said their department will get in touch with my bank. So, after 4 more days I got my money and there was call from my bank, they explained bank decided to FREEZE my money. I'm so grateful to Clicktrades that company helped me with this issue. The money amount was $6,000

Dalar,
Chennai, India,
Feb 12, 2020,

Quite good broker

I tried this broker and was 100% satisfied. As on my own, this brokerages has everything that may be needed for successful trading. Really, I'm 100% serious, everything is good, no fails or other things. Spreads are quite tight, system works with no delays and I don't need nothing more.

Tad Shields,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Feb 14, 2020,

Regulated and trusted

I trust ClickTrades as it's regulated by SFSA, that's important as you always know that company is registered and act according to laws. I'm with ClickTrades around 2 years and for that time there was no single problem, but it's not only one benefit of working with ClickTrades. Other advantages include a lot of assets, relatively low spreads and partnership programm. As for me, trading with ClickTrades is good enough to stay there.

Warta Widodo,
Feb 15, 2020,

Interesting website and Metatrader

I begun trading with ClickTrades only for one reason (really!) - it has convenient and well-designed website. For me that's the sign of brokerage reliability and care about each trader, as I feel that website was designed TO BE CONVINIENT. Fairly, another reason was combination of low spreads and Metatrader 4 platform. I like this combination too much, as I don't overpay, however in the same time get perfect service and can customize my trading whatever I wanna...

Santjago,
Macapa, Brazil,
Feb 16, 2020,

Brokerage that has everything you need

I read so many people cry about 'we are poor' or 'we can't find a good brokerage'. To be true, I was even one of them, but I overcame this and go through the path of becoming better. ClickTrades gives me great assistance on my way. Tight spreads, no checks or other things that distract me. Brokerage is fair and withdrawals are fast. I don't know what else I need to be a trader, maybe just time :)

Tristian Bogisich,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2020,

Zero comission & Fast execution

It's slogan used on the official Clicktrades website and I, of course, don't trust such slogans. For me they are nothing more, but just tinky-winky, at least before I re-check everything on my own. After a 2 months trading with ClickTrades I can prove that slogan don't lie to you and to me. Really, there's zero (!) comissions, fees and swaps, everything brokerage earns - it earns on trading spreads and I see this a kind of fair deal (they give me market access - I pay each time I access the market, depending on quotes and my order deal size). Fast execution are also there, ECN, as I think all traders know, is the best type of execution that can be provided and it's fast and with almost no-slippages. So, really, this time, slogan didn't lie...

Abd al-Qadir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 19, 2020,

Brokerage I can rely on

I'm trading with ClickTrades long enough to rely this brokerage. I like stability and Clicktrades is stable. Yeah, trading conditions are also good, with guide narrow spreads, no comissions and fast order execution. But much more important for me is to simply trust brokerage. For all my time in ClickTrades, there was no situations where they won't do what they need and obliged to do and that builds tight connections between me and this brokerage and such connections are based on trust.

Darkmoon,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 21, 2020,

One of my favourite brokerages

I was trading with a lot of brokers, but Clickcktrades is one of my favourite. Maybe min depo is really high (especially for beginners), but that's compensated with well-quality service and other features. Also, maybe I'd say that 1:50 leverage isn't enough, but after I started trading with Clicktrades, I changed my mind. Previously, I lost really too much cause of high-leverages and 1:50 is optimal cap.

Steelhunter,
Tangier, Morocco,
Feb 23, 2020,

Too high requirements, but still good

Clicktrades is hard brokerage, as its requirements are really too high sometimes and even may seem to be excessive (like $1000 min deposit), many of my friends didn't join clicktrades cause of this. However, if you will take this requirements, brokerage will be good. I see nothing bad or something that may force me to change brokerage - orders are executed quickly, spreads are good and withdrawals fast. I doubled my deposit there and re-invested everything in trading, so will see...

Cezary Kowalska,
Krotoszyn, Poland,
Feb 25, 2020,

Impressive leverage

I searched so long for brokerage like Clicktrades, with great leverage that can be used to maximize my trading opportunities. Most of brokers offer low leverages and Clicktrades is good in this matter with its impressive 1:300 leverage.