ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 22, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Jose Anjos,
Cavite City, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Good forex broker

I’ve been working with ClickTrades for about eight months. Their policies are good and favorable for trading and development. Pleasant support service and much more. Reviews of ClickTrades are mostly positive andthis is actually why I've started trading with them. Comfortable trading conditions, so I’m grateful

Mickle Pangestu,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Serious approach

Clicktrades has got the tools to develop as a trader and they definitely aim to be a long term partner for their traders. I find some useful ideas here in their daily market reviews, explore the video library in a search of new ideas for trading strategies. No commissions, attractive spreads, nice executions - these are the quality markes of the brokerage. I don’t think the company will fit newbies as the minimum for deposit is 1K. Well, maybe if you are a newbie with some serious plans for trading career - in this case I definitely recommend Clicktrades.

Devaraja,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 19, 2019,

Respectable company

I was very unsure, but trading was a dream I was persuing. I wanted to start right off with the upper leagues, even though it was self-confident. My choice quickly became ClickTrades, though I understood that it was a professional broker, not a novice. Nevertheless, I read a lot of necessary literature and trained on demo accounts of other brokers and finally managed to save enough to make the first $1000 deposit. To be honest, I lost about half of my deposit in the first week, but then I started to recover. Now I think I can be called a professional trader. In all this time, I have never had the desire to change brokers, because I know that ClickTrades simplifies my trading by its economic calendar, trading platform and excellent service. I hope my feedback does not sound too narcissistic.

Murad Nubi,
Giza, Egypt,
Aug 26, 2020,

I'll keep working with broker...

In general, it is comfortable to work with ClickTrades. I didn't find anything special or very cool in this brokerage, as for me it's an ordinary broker. It's a little inconvenient that to open an account you have to be ready to give 1000 dollars at once, which not everyone can afford. So, open an account with a broker only when you are sure that you can manage this amount.
Personally, at first I wasn't sure that I can trust a broker with such an amount, but I decided to open an account with it anyway. In the end, I was worried for nothing, because in general, I liked to trade with ClickTrades. In trading conditions I liked most of all the fact that a broker executes orders with high speed and no commissions, it's really quite profitable. So I'm likely to continue trading with ClickTrades.

Jordan Dietrich,
Jijelli, Algeria,
Sep 23, 2020,

overall that's good trading platform

Look, I'm trading there for a year already and I'm almost satisfied but I will give you some pros and cons as well.
Cons:
1. Minimum deposit is $1,000. Yeah, that's exact sum that is apropriate for serious trading and making money, on the one hand. But on the other, there's no way to test brokerage with $100 or $250 deposit, you should invest significant money at once.
2. There's no online chat for 24/7 support and that's regretably, sometimes this can be really inconvenient.
Pros:
1. Spreads are tight for assets that I'm trading.
2. Slippages are very rare, for a year I've faced them 3-5 times only.
3. There are Trading Central signals, but I'm not using them.

L.H.Rozenberg,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Mar 11, 2020,

Reliable brokerage, but innitial deposit is high

Be fair, $1000 minimum deposit is high, but that's compensated with quick order execution and extremely high spreads, it's really cool. I contacted Clciktrades for some time and it gave me up-to-date info for a questions that I requested. I like such approach, brokerage is professional and operates without any single fail.

Sopnear,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Mar 17, 2020,

High minimum deposit, but everything other is good

1000 dollars is extremely high, as for brokerage that promote itself as broker for beginners. But if don't consider high minimum deposit, everything else seems to be pretty good. Support team respond quickly and trading is organized quite well. Don't know what to add, brokerage seems to be worth trying :)

Joshua Carvado,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Nov 19, 2019,

Impressive list of assets

The broker is regulated by Seychelles Finance and Securities authority. Not as good as US license and registration, but better than some offshore registration with no regulation at all. ClickTrades offers all kinds of assets but I prefer trading cryptocurrencies and stocks long term here. For intraday strategies I use only EURUSD and USDGBP pairs. They've got 2 pips fixed spreads and zero commissions per trade, which I think is pretty good even for short term frequent trading. The list of stocks is very long and what I appreciate most - is not limited to the US and UK stocks only. You can invest in Chinese, Russian, HongKong markets and many others.Totally recommend this brokerage for both investments and daytrading of stocks, cryptocurrencies and forex.

Eliezer Kreiger,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 6, 2020,

Excellent executions

I've started with another forex brokerage first, went through ups and downs and finally realised that slippages and slow executions don't let me get profitable. I turned to CFDs. With ClickTrades I get really nice Webtrader platform, with fast and reliable connection and therefore same executions. It really helped! So I'm grateful this company for reliability and finally good results of my work on the charts. Spreads are quite tight here so this is yet another factor to consider ClickTrades as your potential brokerage.

Tad Shields,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Feb 14, 2020,

Regulated and trusted

I trust ClickTrades as it's regulated by SFSA, that's important as you always know that company is registered and act according to laws. I'm with ClickTrades around 2 years and for that time there was no single problem, but it's not only one benefit of working with ClickTrades. Other advantages include a lot of assets, relatively low spreads and partnership programm. As for me, trading with ClickTrades is good enough to stay there.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.