ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

Raymon Vadiveloo,
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Clear broker with good conditions

In my opinion, ClickTrades is a broker that deserves attention. The rules in the agreement are quite clear. And it doesn't interfere with trading at all. Whoever wants, will always find opportunities for earning and saving. Spreads on the main pairs are small, and it is especially nice that they are fixed. I have recently moved to larger deals. It's risky of course, but how much joy there is from successful trades! It's also nice that there is leverage option, however in my opinion 1:50 may be not enough in some cases. In trading conditions, I like the fact that everything is clear and there are no empty promises of exorbitant profits. I also like WebTrader platfrom that is browser edition of famous Metatrader. I think that everyone can find something of their own, that's the best benefits of Clicktrades.

Cristian N,
Pazardzhik, Bulgaria,
Dec 5, 2019,

ClickTrades is good enough

ClickTrades is the first broker I work with, so I have nothing to compare with. My review is based on experience exclusively with this broker. I like the speed of execution of orders and high leverage. However, I don't want to list typical benefits such as withdrawals or support. But I’ll focus on the fact that it’s just nice to work with this broker. I cannot point out individual elements. But ClickTrades is a good broker in a whole, so I can recommnend it for ordinary retail traders.

Tristian Bogisich,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2020,

Zero comission & Fast execution

It's slogan used on the official Clicktrades website and I, of course, don't trust such slogans. For me they are nothing more, but just tinky-winky, at least before I re-check everything on my own. After a 2 months trading with ClickTrades I can prove that slogan don't lie to you and to me. Really, there's zero (!) comissions, fees and swaps, everything brokerage earns - it earns on trading spreads and I see this a kind of fair deal (they give me market access - I pay each time I access the market, depending on quotes and my order deal size). Fast execution are also there, ECN, as I think all traders know, is the best type of execution that can be provided and it's fast and with almost no-slippages. So, really, this time, slogan didn't lie...

Samir Kozey,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Dec 29, 2019,

Young and perspective broker

I wouldn't be writing a review, unless this broker was recently launched. But Clicktrades was launched only in 2018 and since that time it already made a great progress to become one of the best solutions on the world trading market. Company is oriented toward expert-traders, so the innitial deposit starts at 1,000 dollars. I can't say that I respect this decision, I'm strict to the idea, that min deposit accepted should be as low as possible. However, such decision signalize that ClickTrades is aimed on working with people that understand why they're here and what they want to achieve. I love the fact that brokers deposits are fixed and quite tight, so you can trade without loss in profit even in most volatile times. There is also demo-account here and that's cool, as traders have way to test new strategies, before applying them in real trading.

Patrick C.,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 19, 2020,

Finally a decent mobile app

I got acquainted with Clicktrades at one of the trading courses. The man who was conducting those courses made a short list of recommended forex brokers and this company was one of those that were recommended.
Among the disadvantages people could name the absence of MT4 support, which many traders are used to. But in my opinion, if you trade manually, you won’t ever want to use this platform. It’s only advantage is EA availability but this advantage is only valid for algotraders who have some programming skills.
I use both desktop and mobile app for my trading. Mobile gives me alerts, when the price comes to certain levels, then I switch to a desktop version and do the thorough examination of the situation there. It’s easier having a proper full size screen in front of you. Conducting trades is equally easy for both mobile app and desktop version.
Among other broker’s advantages I can name an impressive variety of assets to trade, fast executions speed and stability of connection with server.

Harta Buddy,
Banjarmasin, Indonesia,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and fast

I won't say a lot about ClickTrades as there isn't a lot to say about. I can compare it with using a car or phone. If your car performs well, then you even don't think about the fact, that you have a car. The same thing is about ClickTrades. You just have a broker that provide excellent service. Frankly, me, as a trader, don't need a lot of things. I just need fast platform, reliable support and quick withdrawals + assets that I need. ClickTrades offers Metatrader platform which is flagman in this field, quick support, that solve any of my issues and withdrawals within a day. Also, there are all assets I ever needed. So, when I trade I even don't think about broker, as it's invisible and just performing well.

Nha Han,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Nov 29, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

For me, ClickTrades is the best broker regarding the service and fees. I came to ClickTrades about 5 months ago, having tried several brokers before it, and as a result, I liked it the most. During this time, no serious problems occured. So I trade without any issues. I see that they are trying to improve, the money deposit-withdraw process has been simplified significantly during these 5 months. So I have no reason to leave ClickTrades.

Noris Ratnam,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2020,

Broker with no-lags executions

I was looking for a trader and Clicktrades was suggest to me by my friend that I trust so much and he promised me that I'll be satisfied. After almost an year of trading with Clicktrades I can say that my friend was right and ClickTrades is a good brokerage to work with. As far as I know, that's relatively young brokerage, so that's okey that there may be some minor problems, but company works on fixing them. The most important points when it comes to choosing a broker is order executions and withdrawals and Clicktrades are good at both dimensions. For that year, I faced only a couple of minor (2-3 seconds) lags with no affect on my trading. Withdrawals policy is also good and there is no problem to take my money if I need them.

Triet Tu,
Ma On Shan Tsuen, Hong Kong,
Jun 24, 2020,

Satisfied with trading

ClickTrades was my gateway to trading, but I was experienced enough to understand what's going on.
- The first thing I've checked was legal info. People, never dismiss this step. Clicktrades is everything clear, by the way. I've spend 2 days reviewing all legal info and haven't found nothing suspicious. I think that's a good sign
- Regulation could be more stable and respected, but ClickTrades has another benefits, so I think that's good equilibrium between regulation and brokerage laissez-faire
- Many assets, really, including shares of the world companies. I'm trading long-term, so for me that was crucial
- I made withdrawals with Skrill, the most convenient after payoneer (but it isn't supported)
I don't mean that you should or shouldn't trade with this brokerage, I just expressed my own thoughts.

Samuel Queiros,
Sinop, Brazil,
Mar 15, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high requirements

I can't say Clicktrades is perfect brokerage to start with. Yeah, trading conditions are more than good, but innitial deposit is extremely high for each beginner, as I think. By the way, if you're sure that you're ready, than Clicktrades will be wise choose.

Is ClickTrades forex broker a scam or a good and legit broker?

ClickTrades is operated by KW Investments Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, license number SD020.

It is well recommended to verify the regulatory information from time to time as the regulatory info could change without notice.

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if Click Trades is a good and legit broker or a scam broker that should be avoided. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16198/clicktrades-forex-brokers

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent Click Trades community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/clicktrades.

What is the minimum deposit for ClickTrades?

ClickTrades offers 3 types of accounts. The minimum deposit for the three types is different. Please find the details here:

• Essential account is $1,000
  • Original account is $5,000
  • Signature account is $25,000

Does ClickTrades serve US residents?

ClickTrades does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including:

• USA
  • Canada
  • Japan

What investment assets does ClickTrades offer?

ClickTrades gives access to a range of instruments to be traded with, which include3:

• Forex Markets
  • CFDs on Indices
  • CFDs on Commodities
  • Equity markets
  • CFDs on Bonds
  • CFDs on ETFs
All these assets are accessible on ClickTrades webtrader platform.

What are the deposits and withdrawals methods for ClickTrades?

You can make a deposit or withdrawal through several payment methods including:

• Bank wire
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Skrill
Sometimes a company adds more payments or revises a payment based on the needs of business or clients base. It is wise to always verify with the company.