ClickTrades.com Review

KW Investments Limited

Updated: Jan 26, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ClickTrades is a forex broker. Click Trades offers the Web Trader forex trading platform. ClickTrades.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, indices, cfds, commodities, gold, silver, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ClickTrades.com

Minimum to Open Live: $1,000
Established: Unknown
Address: Suite 3, Global Village, Jivan’s Complex, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Contact: support@clicktrades.com, +44 208 08 95 877
Regulators: FSA-S #SD020
Trading platforms: WebTrader
CFD: (545+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Skrill

Join live discussion of ClickTrades.com on our forum

bogota, Colombia,
Oct 7, 2019,

is a terrible broker to trade, bad advice, they make you lose your money.

Mal acompañamiento, mal asesoramiento, te hacen perder tu dinero
Ahmed,
Oct 21, 2019,

Awful

IT was all a scam they did not tell me the leaverage was gonna increase my losses, lost over 30 K. THey are reguated by the Saychelles, just now i found out that they regulate just about anyone so you sholdnt trust it.DO NOT START WITH THIS COMPANY. IF You do then begin legal proceding. thats what im doing
Binoya Sanghvi,
Ernakulam, India,
Jul 23, 2020,

Trading is always your choice.

And it's true, because I've never heard of anyone starting trading, because it's the only direction where you can realize your education or that someone forced someone to trade. It even sounds ridiculous. And that's why we can conclude that trading is really something promising and that it makes people make independent, sometimes unexpected decisions, but it always leads to the fact that in the end a person starts either making money or changes the sphere of activity, and I don't see anything special in it. Many rich and successful people have had many failures, and their difference from other people is that they don't give up and keep working.
Of course, in order to realize their potential, a trader needs to find the conditions that will help him in this. In other words, to find a normal brokerage company. This company has big bonuses, but it is suitable only for a person who does not plan to withdraw money in the near future. There are two trading terminals - WebTrader and MT5. The thing is, everything is relative, you just need to find something that suits you. And don't worry if it takes some time.
Trading is always a certain test of your strength and patience.

Khagendra J.,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Oct 6, 2020,

Make an informed choice

It is always difficult for me to evaluate when someone asks me if I am satisfied with the services of my brokerage company, because there are always different situations that can be simple and complex. But I definitely think that traders should have a choice so that you can determine the direction of your future work.
And it doesn't matter what you choose, let's determine by the example of the services of this company, MT5 or WebTrader, independent analysis or some ready analytical reviews as a basis for working in the market - you should always remember about yourself and your comfort.

Tope Chibuike,
Nov 6, 2020,

ClickTrades: decent execution speed

Earlier I heard their unique execution speed but didn’t mind that. Nevertheless, I decided to try this broker. What made me do this was my dissatisfaction with the execution speed with another broker. So, I required a worthy alternative.
I opened a real account with ClickTrades and really appreciated how fast my orders are executed when trading currency pairs.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t offer cTrader that I like to use. On the other hand, MT5 is a worthy trading solution too, but I find cTrader more user-friendly.

Grija Lamichhane,
Kathmandu, Nepal,
Aug 15, 2020,

My expectations weren't met...

The broker wasn't that I thought it would be. I liked that it have fast execution and low spreads in its trading conditions.
Other than that, the broker isn't very cool. In order to open a deposit with ClickTrades you have to be ready to invest the whole thousand dollars immediately, which doesn't be convenient for everyone.
And its trading platform - WebTrader - I didn't like it. Because to me, it's a little hard to get used to it at once, and in trading time is very important. So, in general, ClickTrades wasn't the cool brokerage that I thought it would be, but it also has good sides.

Trousea,
Nonthaburi, Thailand,
Apr 17, 2020,

The broker is good to go

The broker is rather interesting in terms of assets variety and executions speed. First I didn’t expect much of their WebTrader app, but the promotions of Cicktrades didn’t lie. You can scalp here and the speed of executions allows doing it with very few chances of significant slippage. If you don’t trade when the major news get released - no worries at all. Commissions are standard, the set of assets your can trade is ok too. Wish there were more exotic cryptocurrencies, but for now I’m fine with what they’ve already got.

Dung Khuat,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Oct 14, 2020,

ClickTrades made an impression on me

I've been trading with ClickTrades not so long ago, but it has already made an impression on me. It is worth saying at once that a broker is quite "young" on the market, but it doesn't make it worse than its competitors.

I like its speed of trade execution most of all, it's quite high. It's often annoying when the opening price of a trade is different from what you expected. So with ClickTrades, I don't have almost anything like that, because the broker takes slippages quite seriously.

And it's also cool that a broker has no commission. That is, all deposits and withdrawals are as transparent as possible, and you deposit/receive exactly the amount you have to, without any fees.

So, in general, I liked the broker's trading conditions, they're quite profitable. Of course, there were some disadvantages too, but it didn't spoil my trading.

Thanet,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Nov 16, 2019,

Trusted broker

Before opening an account with ClickTrades, I carefully analyzes the licensing information on this brokerage. It turned out that this brand name represents a well known KW Investments Ltd and is fully licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. Seychelles registration did not disturb me at all as I understand that almost all financial companies prefer non-US and non-UK registration to be able to minimize taxes and therefore trading costs. One of the biggest broker's promises is that they are super-quick in orders executions and this turned out to be true. They have the lowest rate of requotes and slippages that I've seen working with different brokerages. I've only worked with them for 2 months now and haven't tried withdrawals yet, but I see no reason not to trust them because as I said this is a fully regulated and licensed brokerage.

Cezary Kowalska,
Krotoszyn, Poland,
Feb 25, 2020,

Impressive leverage

I searched so long for brokerage like Clicktrades, with great leverage that can be used to maximize my trading opportunities. Most of brokers offer low leverages and Clicktrades is good in this matter with its impressive 1:300 leverage.

Heesus Ramon,
Mollet del Vallès, Spain,
Dec 1, 2019,

ClickTrades pays attention to begginers educaton

I came to ClickTrades as a beginner and didn’t know what to start with. I asked support and they drew my attention to a large number of useful educational material.At the moment my trading is going quite well, there is a constant growth of an account. I can praise their analytical materials, which I actively refer to.

C.Usamah,
Jan 19, 2020,

Reliable brokerage with fast withdrawals

Clicktrades offers Webtrader as the main trading platform and I think that's the best solutions on the market, as it combines Metatrader 4 functionality and usability of in-browser trading platforms. I think that there is no need to talk about how powerful Metatrader is and you can do almost everything with this platform. I know a lot of traders that even launch their own complicated algorithms and robots, but I'm not so acknowledged in this field, so I use more common strategies an indicators from the standard set. For all that time that I trade with Clicktrades there was no unfair actions or fails from the brokers side, so I think Clicktrades can be absolutely trusted, Withdrawals are also fast, but sometimes may be delays for 1 day, so be ready.

Abd al-Qadir,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Feb 19, 2020,

Brokerage I can rely on

I'm trading with ClickTrades long enough to rely this brokerage. I like stability and Clicktrades is stable. Yeah, trading conditions are also good, with guide narrow spreads, no comissions and fast order execution. But much more important for me is to simply trust brokerage. For all my time in ClickTrades, there was no situations where they won't do what they need and obliged to do and that builds tight connections between me and this brokerage and such connections are based on trust.

Suraj Pachhai,
Selangor, Malaysia,
Sep 2, 2020,

webtrader platform preferences

webtrader is good and offers variety of built-in features, so that makes trading easier. There are also Trading Central signals that are available for each trader. It allows me to keep control over the market and save my time. Minimum $1,000 deposit is a bit high, but probably reasonable.

Hammouda El Shatnawi,
Beirut, Lebanon,
Jan 6, 2021,

Nice tools for technical analysis

I used to spend a lot of time on technical analysis. I was always following the changes in the chart and missing profitable entry points. Now I trade with ClickTrades, and I want to say that they have a convenient chart with the main assets. It immediately shows the Ask and Bid prices, the average daily range, and the 6-hour chart. As a result, I open just one page and see everything I need for technical analysis. It takes much less time to prepare for trading as a result.
The only thing that confuses me is the high minimum deposit. 1000 dollars is a significant amount for me. It was not so easy to find this money. It seems to me that the deposit amount could be reduced.

Vink Cotch,
Accra, Ghana,
Sep 15, 2020,

Comfortable trading...

I've been trading with ClickTrades for half a year, so far everything is okey. What I would like to praise the broker for is the fast speed of execution of trades, no commissions, and a fine regulator.
All of this has made my trading experience interesting and simple. I like that my orders are processed with minimal slippages. The only thing I didn't like a bit at the beginning was that you would have to spend a thousand dollars to open an account with ClickTrades. But I would say that the broker has proven itself to be an ok guy, and now I totally don't feel sorry for that money. It's just that not every trader is willing to spend a thousand dollars to start trading with a broker he/she doesn't know. It doesn't always seem safe to me :/ But the fact that a brokerage has a regulator has convinced me that I can trust it. So now I kind of like everything in general.

Akmal,
Mar 10, 2020,

I made a quick buck with ClickTrade.

When I started working with a broker, I was very doubtful. $1,000 is not a small amount to lose, and nowadays there are so many crooks. But I will say that $1000 with the broker ClickTrades quickly paid off and even multiplied after a while. And now I'm more than glad that I've chosen this broker for cooperation and I advise you to try it. As on my own, Clicktrades deserves attention.

K-L Sellan,
Johor Bahru, Malaysia,
Jul 30, 2020,

Good trading experience, but some disadvantages

I will say this way, ClickTrades is good at trading, but if you haven't started trading there yet, you will notice a couple of disadvantages.
The first is that you must make a $1,000 deposit. It is not too much deposit in terms of trading, but it's too much to test a broker. If you don't know a broker, then you want to test it first with a small deposit, right?
The second one is that the broker was launched in 2018. I don't look at these numbers, but for some it might be important.
In general, if you decide to trade with a broker despite these disadvantages. I think you'll be satisfied. At least I trade with ClickTrades and for me this broker seems to be a very good opportunity.

Najel,
Mar 23, 2020,

I’d recommend

The company uses WebTrade as a trading platform and focuses on CFDs. As any CFD brokerage their focus is giving access to a large number of assets. Large means large here, it’s really above 2000 assets present there. Trading conditions are average, but company offers quality service (fast executions is the best part of it IHMO) so even if they widened spreads a bit, I’d recommend staying with the broker.

Kasekender,
Cape Town, South Africa,
Jul 14, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high initial deposit

ClickTrades has good trading conditions and offers trading with many assets. This is all I need to say that this broker is good.
In addition, ClickTrades offers Trading Central signals which allows me, as a solo trader, to be more profitable and follow the trend and therefore earn more.
There are other advantages, but they are so common that I do not see any point in singling them out separately. I mean, of course, Economic Calendar and technical analysis as well as WebTrader+MT5.
However, the main disadvantage of ClickTrades are enormous requirements. Trading account starts at $1,000, which isn't suitable for many beginners.
So,my verdict is simple - broker offers good trading conditions, but demands high investments in the innitial stage.

Jose Anjos,
Cavite City, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Good forex broker

I’ve been working with ClickTrades for about eight months. Their policies are good and favorable for trading and development. Pleasant support service and much more. Reviews of ClickTrades are mostly positive andthis is actually why I've started trading with them. Comfortable trading conditions, so I’m grateful

Mickle Pangestu,
Feb 5, 2020,

Serious approach

Clicktrades has got the tools to develop as a trader and they definitely aim to be a long term partner for their traders. I find some useful ideas here in their daily market reviews, explore the video library in a search of new ideas for trading strategies. No commissions, attractive spreads, nice executions - these are the quality markes of the brokerage. I don’t think the company will fit newbies as the minimum for deposit is 1K. Well, maybe if you are a newbie with some serious plans for trading career - in this case I definitely recommend Clicktrades.

Devaraja,
Marabu, Malaysia,
Dec 19, 2019,

Respectable company

I was very unsure, but trading was a dream I was persuing. I wanted to start right off with the upper leagues, even though it was self-confident. My choice quickly became ClickTrades, though I understood that it was a professional broker, not a novice. Nevertheless, I read a lot of necessary literature and trained on demo accounts of other brokers and finally managed to save enough to make the first $1000 deposit. To be honest, I lost about half of my deposit in the first week, but then I started to recover. Now I think I can be called a professional trader. In all this time, I have never had the desire to change brokers, because I know that ClickTrades simplifies my trading by its economic calendar, trading platform and excellent service. I hope my feedback does not sound too narcissistic.

Murad Nubi,
Giza, Egypt,
Aug 26, 2020,

I'll keep working with broker...

In general, it is comfortable to work with ClickTrades. I didn't find anything special or very cool in this brokerage, as for me it's an ordinary broker. It's a little inconvenient that to open an account you have to be ready to give 1000 dollars at once, which not everyone can afford. So, open an account with a broker only when you are sure that you can manage this amount.
Personally, at first I wasn't sure that I can trust a broker with such an amount, but I decided to open an account with it anyway. In the end, I was worried for nothing, because in general, I liked to trade with ClickTrades. In trading conditions I liked most of all the fact that a broker executes orders with high speed and no commissions, it's really quite profitable. So I'm likely to continue trading with ClickTrades.

Jordan Dietrich,
Jijelli, Algeria,
Sep 23, 2020,

overall that's good trading platform

Look, I'm trading there for a year already and I'm almost satisfied but I will give you some pros and cons as well.
Cons:
1. Minimum deposit is $1,000. Yeah, that's exact sum that is apropriate for serious trading and making money, on the one hand. But on the other, there's no way to test brokerage with $100 or $250 deposit, you should invest significant money at once.
2. There's no online chat for 24/7 support and that's regretably, sometimes this can be really inconvenient.
Pros:
1. Spreads are tight for assets that I'm trading.
2. Slippages are very rare, for a year I've faced them 3-5 times only.
3. There are Trading Central signals, but I'm not using them.

L.H.Rozenberg,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Mar 11, 2020,

Reliable brokerage, but innitial deposit is high

Be fair, $1000 minimum deposit is high, but that's compensated with quick order execution and extremely high spreads, it's really cool. I contacted Clciktrades for some time and it gave me up-to-date info for a questions that I requested. I like such approach, brokerage is professional and operates without any single fail.

Sopnear,
Mar 17, 2020,

High minimum deposit, but everything other is good

1000 dollars is extremely high, as for brokerage that promote itself as broker for beginners. But if don't consider high minimum deposit, everything else seems to be pretty good. Support team respond quickly and trading is organized quite well. Don't know what to add, brokerage seems to be worth trying :)

Joshua Carvado,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Nov 19, 2019,

Impressive list of assets

The broker is regulated by Seychelles Finance and Securities authority. Not as good as US license and registration, but better than some offshore registration with no regulation at all. ClickTrades offers all kinds of assets but I prefer trading cryptocurrencies and stocks long term here. For intraday strategies I use only EURUSD and USDGBP pairs. They've got 2 pips fixed spreads and zero commissions per trade, which I think is pretty good even for short term frequent trading. The list of stocks is very long and what I appreciate most - is not limited to the US and UK stocks only. You can invest in Chinese, Russian, HongKong markets and many others.Totally recommend this brokerage for both investments and daytrading of stocks, cryptocurrencies and forex.

Eliezer Kreiger,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 6, 2020,

Excellent executions

I've started with another forex brokerage first, went through ups and downs and finally realised that slippages and slow executions don't let me get profitable. I turned to CFDs. With ClickTrades I get really nice Webtrader platform, with fast and reliable connection and therefore same executions. It really helped! So I'm grateful this company for reliability and finally good results of my work on the charts. Spreads are quite tight here so this is yet another factor to consider ClickTrades as your potential brokerage.

Tad Shields,
Hua Hin, Thailand,
Feb 14, 2020,

Regulated and trusted

I trust ClickTrades as it's regulated by SFSA, that's important as you always know that company is registered and act according to laws. I'm with ClickTrades around 2 years and for that time there was no single problem, but it's not only one benefit of working with ClickTrades. Other advantages include a lot of assets, relatively low spreads and partnership programm. As for me, trading with ClickTrades is good enough to stay there.

Alan Hoosen,
Durban, South Africa,
Dec 27, 2019,

Good trader

I can say a lot about Clicktrades, despite the fact I trade with them for a lot of time. That's kind of broker that can be called good, as it doesn't offer any strange or revolutionary things, but makes trading easy and offers standard "brokerage set". There are fast withdrawals and convenient trading platform. I like the fact that Clicktrades offers Webtrader platfom, that is web-version of well-known and respectable Metatrader. That's platform with fast order execution and with a lot of indicators, that can be adjusted with customized settings. The minimum deposit amount is $1000. so it seems that ClickTrades aims on experienced traders.

Rohman,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Feb 7, 2020,

Reliable, fast, professional

ClickTrades is a regulated broker (SFSA regulation) which is nice at first place. Secondly they’ve got no commission per trade and lightning speed executions. This is basically all I need to know of a broker to stay with them. The assets list is normal, like any other broker would have, I guess.

Raphal,
Warangal, India,
Jan 22, 2020,

Reliable and easy to work with

That's broker I like. The minimum deposit is quite high, it starts in $1000, but it worth working with. I like that there is Webtrader platform. For those who doesn't know - Webtrader is browser edition of famous Metatrader 4. I prefer to do everything in my browser and don't distract. Order execution is also fast and withdrawals are proceeded with no problems. I can't say a lot about that brokerage, it's just good and provides clear trading conditions, that's the main point why choose it.

Warta Widodo,
Feb 15, 2020,

Interesting website and Metatrader

I begun trading with ClickTrades only for one reason (really!) - it has convenient and well-designed website. For me that's the sign of brokerage reliability and care about each trader, as I feel that website was designed TO BE CONVINIENT. Fairly, another reason was combination of low spreads and Metatrader 4 platform. I like this combination too much, as I don't overpay, however in the same time get perfect service and can customize my trading whatever I wanna...

Selak Otevih,
Novi Sad, Serbia,
Mar 18, 2020,

Brokerage is OK

I can't call this brokerage an outstanding. Clicktrades is reliable, withdrawals with no problems, but innitial deposit is high (1000 dollars) and leverage is lower than offered by competitors (1:50). By the way, if you seek for just good brokerage - Clicktrades will be good.

Steelhunter,
Tangier, Morocco,
Feb 23, 2020,

Too high requirements, but still good

Clicktrades is hard brokerage, as its requirements are really too high sometimes and even may seem to be excessive (like $1000 min deposit), many of my friends didn't join clicktrades cause of this. However, if you will take this requirements, brokerage will be good. I see nothing bad or something that may force me to change brokerage - orders are executed quickly, spreads are good and withdrawals fast. I doubled my deposit there and re-invested everything in trading, so will see...

Tiroche Eisenstadt,
Zoran, Israel,
May 8, 2020,

Relatively good brokerage

I'm currently trading with ClickTrades, but I can't say that brokerage is 10/10. However, it's good enough. Here's what I think, just some points:
1. They promise to teach you how to trade. However, I didn't find any significant education, maybe I was just looking bad. There's really good trading dictionary, but in everything other - nothing special. I don't think ClickTrades can teach you how to trade, so you should learn that on your own.
2. Really vast list of assets, including currencies, stocks, commodities and indices. Also, there are bonds and ETFs. By the way, on the official websites stocks are called shares for some reason...
3. WebTrader available. Let's be fair - no one like to install additional programms (at least me), so WebTrader is really up-to-date, it provides almost the same functionality as MT4, but is in-browser. If you need to use additional algorithms, you, of course, will need MT4 programm, but if you don't use nothing like that - WebTrader is the best choice.
Overall, the brokerage is good, but with some shortcomings, for ex, min depo is $1000.

Jaco Turner,
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 5, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

I’m trading cryptocurrency here, mainly Ethereum. and see a lot of pros. Starting from a fixed spread from 2 pips to a very convenient terminal with manual indicator settings. I tried to work on exchanges, they are completely inflexible and restrict number of strategies, but here you can go short without any problems and make money. I think ClickTrades is a perfect balance between minimalism and functionality.

Kubra Adewale,
Oujda, Morocco,
Feb 9, 2020,

Broker with good and significant leverage

My trading strategy requires high leverages and I want to rely on my broker in this regard. Many brokers have leverages below 100-200, in many cases that's enough, but for me that's not enough. Then, I came to trade with Clicktrades and this brokerage provides 1:300 leverage. That's great difference between 1:100 and 1:300 and I can reveal my strategy on 100%. Of course, that are some brokerages that provide even higher leverages, but they are unregulated. From the other hand, ClickTrades is 100% regulated and so on and it's another advantage.

Santjago,
Macapa, Brazil,
Feb 16, 2020,

Brokerage that has everything you need

I read so many people cry about 'we are poor' or 'we can't find a good brokerage'. To be true, I was even one of them, but I overcame this and go through the path of becoming better. ClickTrades gives me great assistance on my way. Tight spreads, no checks or other things that distract me. Brokerage is fair and withdrawals are fast. I don't know what else I need to be a trader, maybe just time :)

Raymon Vadiveloo,
Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Clear broker with good conditions

In my opinion, ClickTrades is a broker that deserves attention. The rules in the agreement are quite clear. And it doesn't interfere with trading at all. Whoever wants, will always find opportunities for earning and saving. Spreads on the main pairs are small, and it is especially nice that they are fixed. I have recently moved to larger deals. It's risky of course, but how much joy there is from successful trades! It's also nice that there is leverage option, however in my opinion 1:50 may be not enough in some cases. In trading conditions, I like the fact that everything is clear and there are no empty promises of exorbitant profits. I also like WebTrader platfrom that is browser edition of famous Metatrader. I think that everyone can find something of their own, that's the best benefits of Clicktrades.

Cristian N,
Pazardzhik, Bulgaria,
Dec 5, 2019,

ClickTrades is good enough

ClickTrades is the first broker I work with, so I have nothing to compare with. My review is based on experience exclusively with this broker. I like the speed of execution of orders and high leverage. However, I don't want to list typical benefits such as withdrawals or support. But I’ll focus on the fact that it’s just nice to work with this broker. I cannot point out individual elements. But ClickTrades is a good broker in a whole, so I can recommnend it for ordinary retail traders.

Tristian Bogisich,
Alexandria, Egypt,
Feb 17, 2020,

Zero comission & Fast execution

It's slogan used on the official Clicktrades website and I, of course, don't trust such slogans. For me they are nothing more, but just tinky-winky, at least before I re-check everything on my own. After a 2 months trading with ClickTrades I can prove that slogan don't lie to you and to me. Really, there's zero (!) comissions, fees and swaps, everything brokerage earns - it earns on trading spreads and I see this a kind of fair deal (they give me market access - I pay each time I access the market, depending on quotes and my order deal size). Fast execution are also there, ECN, as I think all traders know, is the best type of execution that can be provided and it's fast and with almost no-slippages. So, really, this time, slogan didn't lie...

Samir Kozey,
Quezon City, Philippines,
Dec 29, 2019,

Young and perspective broker

I wouldn't be writing a review, unless this broker was recently launched. But Clicktrades was launched only in 2018 and since that time it already made a great progress to become one of the best solutions on the world trading market. Company is oriented toward expert-traders, so the innitial deposit starts at 1,000 dollars. I can't say that I respect this decision, I'm strict to the idea, that min deposit accepted should be as low as possible. However, such decision signalize that ClickTrades is aimed on working with people that understand why they're here and what they want to achieve. I love the fact that brokers deposits are fixed and quite tight, so you can trade without loss in profit even in most volatile times. There is also demo-account here and that's cool, as traders have way to test new strategies, before applying them in real trading.

Patrick C.,
Madrid, Spain,
Apr 19, 2020,

Finally a decent mobile app

I got acquainted with Clicktrades at one of the trading courses. The man who was conducting those courses made a short list of recommended forex brokers and this company was one of those that were recommended.
Among the disadvantages people could name the absence of MT4 support, which many traders are used to. But in my opinion, if you trade manually, you won’t ever want to use this platform. It’s only advantage is EA availability but this advantage is only valid for algotraders who have some programming skills.
I use both desktop and mobile app for my trading. Mobile gives me alerts, when the price comes to certain levels, then I switch to a desktop version and do the thorough examination of the situation there. It’s easier having a proper full size screen in front of you. Conducting trades is equally easy for both mobile app and desktop version.
Among other broker’s advantages I can name an impressive variety of assets to trade, fast executions speed and stability of connection with server.

Harta Buddy,
Dec 16, 2019,

Reliable and fast

I won't say a lot about ClickTrades as there isn't a lot to say about. I can compare it with using a car or phone. If your car performs well, then you even don't think about the fact, that you have a car. The same thing is about ClickTrades. You just have a broker that provide excellent service. Frankly, me, as a trader, don't need a lot of things. I just need fast platform, reliable support and quick withdrawals + assets that I need. ClickTrades offers Metatrader platform which is flagman in this field, quick support, that solve any of my issues and withdrawals within a day. Also, there are all assets I ever needed. So, when I trade I even don't think about broker, as it's invisible and just performing well.

Nha Han,
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam,
Nov 29, 2019,

Great broker for crypto trading

For me, ClickTrades is the best broker regarding the service and fees. I came to ClickTrades about 5 months ago, having tried several brokers before it, and as a result, I liked it the most. During this time, no serious problems occured. So I trade without any issues. I see that they are trying to improve, the money deposit-withdraw process has been simplified significantly during these 5 months. So I have no reason to leave ClickTrades.

Noris Ratnam,
Ipoh, Malaysia,
Jan 17, 2020,

Broker with no-lags executions

I was looking for a trader and Clicktrades was suggest to me by my friend that I trust so much and he promised me that I'll be satisfied. After almost an year of trading with Clicktrades I can say that my friend was right and ClickTrades is a good brokerage to work with. As far as I know, that's relatively young brokerage, so that's okey that there may be some minor problems, but company works on fixing them. The most important points when it comes to choosing a broker is order executions and withdrawals and Clicktrades are good at both dimensions. For that year, I faced only a couple of minor (2-3 seconds) lags with no affect on my trading. Withdrawals policy is also good and there is no problem to take my money if I need them.

Triet Tu,
Ma On Shan Tsuen, Hong Kong,
Jun 24, 2020,

Satisfied with trading

ClickTrades was my gateway to trading, but I was experienced enough to understand what's going on.
- The first thing I've checked was legal info. People, never dismiss this step. Clicktrades is everything clear, by the way. I've spend 2 days reviewing all legal info and haven't found nothing suspicious. I think that's a good sign
- Regulation could be more stable and respected, but ClickTrades has another benefits, so I think that's good equilibrium between regulation and brokerage laissez-faire
- Many assets, really, including shares of the world companies. I'm trading long-term, so for me that was crucial
- I made withdrawals with Skrill, the most convenient after payoneer (but it isn't supported)
I don't mean that you should or shouldn't trade with this brokerage, I just expressed my own thoughts.

Samuel Queiros,
Sinop, Brazil,
Mar 15, 2020,

Good trading conditions, but high requirements

I can't say Clicktrades is perfect brokerage to start with. Yeah, trading conditions are more than good, but innitial deposit is extremely high for each beginner, as I think. By the way, if you're sure that you're ready, than Clicktrades will be wise choose.