Action-FX.com Review

Kevin Wood

Updated: Jun 9, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
Action-FX.com

Join live discussion of Action-FX.com on our forum

Action-FX.com profile provided by ActionFXTrading, Apr 17, 2019

Action-fx.com shows aspiring traders an easy to follow step by step process and focuses on low risk Forex trading. Keeping things a simple as possible without being too simple is the name of the game. Using the action-fx order executer to have drag and drop automated position size, risk management and on chart visualization of stop placement prior to entering your trade is a game changer.

May 11, 2019,

Lifetime Mentorship

The best Real Mentorship/Education one can experience without a reoccurring fee. I've learned proper psychology to manage multiple trades at once using basic setups on naked charts to be successful Put in the work and you will get a result more than you put in that you can use for a lifetime.

Andrew Szalontai,
Vancouver, Canada,
May 4, 2019,

Follow Kevin’s lessons and skill set, you will find financial success

I found Kevin via another forex trader. I found Kevin’s straight forward system for money management to be a sure way to grow your account quickly. The procedure for his trades are kept to a simple concept of confluence to qualify quality trades to minimize risk and increase profits. He has taught me (as a newbie) lots of information and the online chat group is informative, active and aids in your questions as well. Overall, I appreciate Kevin’s dedication to forex and helping me with my financial goals to live a happy life.