IFSMarkets.com (.cn) Review

Forex Financial Services Pty Ltd

Updated: Mar 29, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

IFSMarkets is a forex broker. IFS Markets offers the MT4, Web and Mobile forex trading top platform. IFSMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, cfds, commodities, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

IFSMarkets.com (.cn)

IFSMarkets.com is part of Forex Financial Services Pty Ltd group. Known members of this group include DVMarkets.com.

Join live discussion of IFSMarkets.com (.cn) on our forum

South Australia, Australia,
Sep 29, 2019,

Excellent Broker

I opened an account 2 months ago with IFS Markets. I called their office and spoke to Kate, a lovely customer service representative. I shared with her that I wanted to sign up with a broker that operated on an ECN model (this is because I had a misunderstanding of Market Makers). She explained that although they have a Market Maker licence, they operate on an STP model. She further claimed that no broker (except Dukascopy) is truly ECN, they're only STP.

She went into so much detail about how they operate, how to check if a broker is manipulating your trades, discussed Trading Strategies with me, and offered other helpful advice. We spoke for about 45 mins. She was so knowledgeable, I could seriously ask her anything!!!

Their trades execute immediately, and have great spreads (maybe because I've opened a Pro Account with them). Commissions are okay at 0.7 pips ($7) per round trip (most other brokers I've been with have the same commission, except for GO Markets, which is less at only $6 per round trip (with a GO Plus+ account)).

Deposits were credited in my account the next day.
I haven't made a withdrawal yet, so I can't comment on this. But will edit my review once I do.

Overall I'd highly recommend this broker!!!