A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Jul 22, 2021 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading
Related sites include TraderNickFX.com.

Established: 2018
Contact: support@tradernickfx.com

Special offers

Coupon code

Get $5 off your membership!

If you're interested in joining our community, feel free to sign up and try us out for $5 off using code FPAPROMO. See you inside!

• Code FPAPROMO
  • Expires Oct 21, 2021
Get deal
112 traders already tried

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by tradernickfx, Oct 21, 2020

A1 Trading is a financial media & service business sharing free videos, articles, newsletters, and more about financial markets. They provide a premium community for forex traders, which offers a space for members to collaborate, learn, and discuss. Additionally they provide software tools, stock market picks, broker collaborations, and more.

Serv,
NC, USA,
Feb 16, 2021,

Great Educational Service

Sustains: This service is awesome for what it was intended for, education. The best part about A1 is that it's a one time purchase. ONE TIME! My friends are paying $150 a month for signal services that are spotty at best. Nick and his team give you the techniques and structure required to make your analysis make sense (if it still doesn't make sense, you're doing it wrong : )).

Improves: I wish there was more market analysis on more currency pairs. I like when they push out market analysis of a pair with entry and stop loss, because it enables me to apply the lessons I spent late nights reading about. Not to be confused with signals. They wont provide TP, which is good.

Stick to your guns.
Do your research.
Trade confidently.

risgewoos, USA,
Feb 15, 2021,

The best calls the best webinars and the price is very cheap for all of this knowledge and excellent calls

Nathan,
Brisbane, Australia,
Feb 11, 2021,

If you want to Learn and not COPY. Start here.

If you are looking for signals and to make quick money then keep looking.
If you want to learn how to trade consistently AND you are prepared to put in the work, A1 Trading is great to support your journey.

Bangalore, India,
Feb 10, 2021,

Absolutely love the community

I've been a part of A1 for quite a while and I can say that I love every aspect of the community. Every member is kind and is read to help one and other in the chatrooms. The admins are just as good and don't shy away from joining in on conversations. It feels less of a "signal group" but more of a line community for you to grow a d become a successful trader, while all on the side you will be getting signals as well but the analysts all give a breakdown of why they're in the trade so you can learn as well!

NSW, Australia,
Feb 10, 2021,

Honest and realistic

These guys don't focus on the glitz and glamour so many others do. They're realistic about the dedication and time it takes to become a profitable trader. The content available to you for the price you pay is great value for money.

Philadelphia, USA,
Feb 2, 2021,

Poorly Run

It is a poorly run service. I subscribed to A1 Trading one month ago and am subscribed to several other services. The level of professionalism exhibited within A1 is very low compared with the other services who charge same (or sometimes less). The material provided is without any predetermined format and several times just thrown over the wall without any explanation. I did not feel confident with any of the material provided primarily because I saw so many Stop Losses being executed.

Please do yourself a favor and find another subscription service which would provide proper details and data points. You should be easily able to find them with some proper research.

Townsville, Australia,
Jan 19, 2021,

A1 Trading Dashboard

Just like to say how wonderful Nick and the team are at A1 Trading what a professional outfit
Nicks new A1 Trading Dashboard is next level stuff how smart is this young guy right .
Just love everything about the whole platform and such a grounded honest cool bloke .
Keep up the fantastic work Nick and the whole team at A1 Trading

Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

A1 Trading currency meter malfunctioning

Last week I wrote a review about the A1 trading currency meter that I purchased is not working properly. This strength currency meter is stuck on two currencies it is not giving the strong and weak currency as it supposed to do, it is just stuck on two currencies the whole week. The last review that I wrote I got a reply on this review website from tradernickfx on Nov 16, 2020. It has been the whole week now and no one from A1 trading contacted me about this currency meter problem that I am getting. I also sent another email to them A1 trading the email is support@tradernickfx.com, this email was listed on the documents when I purchased the strength meter. Please trader Nick fix my strength meter or refund me please. My email start with eric.jonginy... you can find it on your email list if you want to assist me.

They still have not gotten back to me.

Nov 11, 2020 - 2 Stars I purchased a currency strength meter today. I followed the installation guide and put the .xe4 file in the experts folder. I closed and opened my MT4 and when I opened the currency strength meter I saw no changes on the strong currency and the weak currency changes, strongly trending pairs and sideways pairs changes. These are just stuck on the one pair JPY the strongest and EUR the weakest since I installed the currency meter and these pairs are not even strong or trending. I wrote an email to tradernick135@gmail.com and to support@a1trading.com, no one has replied to my email about the problem I am having with the currency meter. I bought this currency meter for $99 dollars on the 10/11/2020. This is frustrating because I thought I am buying something that will improve my trading but the currency meter is not working properly.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020 Hello Zamuxolo1, I'm sorry to hear you have been having some trouble with getting your copy of the currency strength meter working properly. Please make sure to read the full guidelines when setting up your copy. I see you sent an email with information on a Saturday to us. We work Monday - Friday, and do our best to respond within a few days. Please be patient and a member of our staff will be happy to help you out.

NYC, USA,
Nov 13, 2020,

Absolutely love it!

Only a few weeks in and I love it! Really love how interactive the community is, the opportunity to learn from TraderNick and his team whilst also benefiting from their analyses and insight on market. I love their signal set ups too as their analysis is almost always on a higher timeframe and if something doesn’t match up they’re very quick to update the group and tell us what they see. No complaints from me so far! =]

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Thanks so much for your review! Glad you're benefiting from our community :)
Rasmus,
Sweden, Sweden,
Nov 11, 2020,

Great group

For serious learning traders this is a really good engaging group chat. Been in other groups before but this is a progressive and nice group for learning and being a better trader alongside communicating with others both better traders and also new traders. Been trading for about 3 years.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi Rasmus, thank you for the positive feedback! So glad to hear you are enjoying the group. Our service is definitely meant to benefit serious traders the most like you said, since the group benefits people who are willing to put in the effort.