A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Jan 14, 2021 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading
Related sites include TraderNickFX.com.

Established: 2018
Contact: support@tradernickfx.com

Special offers

Coupon code

Get $5 off your membership!

If you're interested in joining our community, feel free to sign up and try us out for $5 off using code FPAPROMO. See you inside!

• Code FPAPROMO
  • Expires Oct 21, 2021
Get deal
25 traders already tried

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by tradernickfx, Oct 21, 2020

A1 Trading is a financial media & service business sharing free videos, articles, newsletters, and more about financial markets. They provide a premium community for forex traders, which offers a space for members to collaborate, learn, and discuss. Additionally they provide software tools, stock market picks, broker collaborations, and more.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

A1 Trading currency meter malfunctioning

Last week I wrote a review about the A1 trading currency meter that I purchased is not working properly. This strength currency meter is stuck on two currencies it is not giving the strong and weak currency as it supposed to do, it is just stuck on two currencies the whole week. The last review that I wrote I got a reply on this review website from tradernickfx on Nov 16, 2020. It has been the whole week now and no one from A1 trading contacted me about this currency meter problem that I am getting. I also sent another email to them A1 trading the email is support@tradernickfx.com, this email was listed on the documents when I purchased the strength meter. Please trader Nick fix my strength meter or refund me please. My email start with eric.jonginy... you can find it on your email list if you want to assist me.

They still have not gotten back to me.

Nov 11, 2020 - 2 Stars I purchased a currency strength meter today. I followed the installation guide and put the .xe4 file in the experts folder. I closed and opened my MT4 and when I opened the currency strength meter I saw no changes on the strong currency and the weak currency changes, strongly trending pairs and sideways pairs changes. These are just stuck on the one pair JPY the strongest and EUR the weakest since I installed the currency meter and these pairs are not even strong or trending. I wrote an email to tradernick135@gmail.com and to support@a1trading.com, no one has replied to my email about the problem I am having with the currency meter. I bought this currency meter for $99 dollars on the 10/11/2020. This is frustrating because I thought I am buying something that will improve my trading but the currency meter is not working properly.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020 Hello Zamuxolo1, I'm sorry to hear you have been having some trouble with getting your copy of the currency strength meter working properly. Please make sure to read the full guidelines when setting up your copy. I see you sent an email with information on a Saturday to us. We work Monday - Friday, and do our best to respond within a few days. Please be patient and a member of our staff will be happy to help you out.

NYC, USA,
Nov 13, 2020,

Absolutely love it!

Only a few weeks in and I love it! Really love how interactive the community is, the opportunity to learn from TraderNick and his team whilst also benefiting from their analyses and insight on market. I love their signal set ups too as their analysis is almost always on a higher timeframe and if something doesn’t match up they’re very quick to update the group and tell us what they see. No complaints from me so far! =]

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Thanks so much for your review! Glad you're benefiting from our community :)
Rasmus,
Sweden, Sweden,
Nov 11, 2020,

Great group

For serious learning traders this is a really good engaging group chat. Been in other groups before but this is a progressive and nice group for learning and being a better trader alongside communicating with others both better traders and also new traders. Been trading for about 3 years.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi Rasmus, thank you for the positive feedback! So glad to hear you are enjoying the group. Our service is definitely meant to benefit serious traders the most like you said, since the group benefits people who are willing to put in the effort.
GUJARAT, India,
Nov 7, 2020,

WHY HE IS TURNED OFF ALL HIS VIDEO COMMENT

WHY HE IS TURNED OFf ALL HIS VIDEO COMMENT
I THINK TURNING OFf COMMENT IS SOMTHING WRONG......

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Hello Samad,
Nick's video comments are not disabled. Perhaps you are talking about another channel? Feel free to send any questions to our support team, we're here to help. support@a1trading.com
Kwesi,
Accra, Ghana,
Nov 6, 2020,

Great Community!!

It's a legit community with great traders. Awesome signals, great people. Affordable subscriptions.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Hi Kwesi, thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying our community. Have a great day!
Madrid, Spain,
Nov 5, 2020,

Good community and signals ok

I have purchased the yearly package and I am pretty happy. There is a lot of content and a really big community. The only CON I see is they are not brilliant with the signals. Depending on the authors, if you copy everything, the drawdown is worse than expected. Anyway, if you choose only those signals aligned with your own expertise is ok.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 6, 2020:
Hi Peter, I'm glad you are enjoying the group so far! The trades shared by our analysts are their own personal trades, shared for informational/educational purposes, and aren't expected to be copied by members. I'm glad to see you are enjoying the group for it's true purpose: collaborating with our large community, and utilizing all of the content shared inside. Thanks for your review!
Warsaw, Poland,
Oct 23, 2020,

best community so far!

A1 trading is a community of pros and new traders, which is all about shearing knowledge, ideas and Ur personal trading journey. The analysis and "signals" from group pros are understandable and always explained. grat place to learn how real trading looks.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Igor! I'm glad you are happy with your membership. Thanks for the positive comment!
nightfx,
VA, USA,
Oct 22, 2020,

Great analysts and amazing community

Most negative reviews here are from folks that do not understand draw down and the psychology of trading. The signals given by the analysts cannot be 100% winners; it's statistically impossible. Joining, taking 2 losers and leaving means you don't get the recovery and gains of the winner.

Enough ranting...

A1 Trading is an amazing community full of excited and hungry traders communicating and sharing ideas on a daily basis. You get a fun mix of tick scalpers, small time frame scalpers, swing traders, and fundamental traders. The amount of knowledge in one community that can be absorbed is truly astonishing.

The signals provided by the analysts are top notch signals as well. Each signal is explained in detail with charts outlined so you can continue to learn while taking some profits!!

Hi Nightfx,
Thank you for your review! Our service is (like you mentioned) all about community, sharing ideas, and growing together as traders. I'm glad you see it like we do! This is not a "copy our trades" service, but rather a place where we hope to equip traders with the best tools, environment, and ideas to improve! Cheers.
Nigerian, Nigeria,
Oct 22, 2020,

It’s really A1

It’s a very good community’s sure it discord forex chat room is the best they have a lot of traders who are ready to help as a new trader i literally just ask anything I don’t understand and they are ready to help me out i hardly check YouTube on how to do most stuff again because I have people who would explain to me in the forex chat room. And also the trades alert ain’t 100% wins but i would rate it 88% I really love it A1

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Louis, thank you for your review! I'm glad you are enjoying the community so far.
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2020,

Are you serious about becoming a trader?

I love this group, I am a new trader (past 6-7 months at the time of writing) since I have found this group and Nicks content my outlook on trading has drastically changed and for the better, if you are genuinely serious about putting in the effort and learning to be a successful disciplined trader then I would 110% recommend this group, the educational value I get from him and his team is far beyond what any $500+ course will ever teach you (and for cheaper) Nick and his team are genuine, helpful and lovely to interreact with, i love the transparency in the group, you don't just know what they are doing but why they are doing it, with a group of analysts sharing their thoughts and ideas, but their services extend beyond and I believe the true value of this group is far beyond any copy and paste signals chat

Hi MattyMcf,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you value our community for the same things we do.

Thanks again!