A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Jul 28, 2020 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by TraderNick, Nov 13, 2019

Our goal here on the TraderNick team is to bring powerful insight to traders and investors in the form of market analysis, software tools, genuine content, and an interactive community.

Jul 15, 2020,

Top notch training materials, mentorship, EA code and support

In the past, I had quite a lot of trouble in figuring out what works for me and in developing my trading strategy. Since joining the community on the Unlimited plan, I've:

1. Made use of Trader Nick's excellent educational videos
2. Had a chance to discuss trading strategies with expert traders on the team
3. Shared ideas with the rest of the community members
4. Obtained access to the expert advisors and custom indicators
5. Profited from reliable trading signals. There are different trade setups and strategies to match different trading styles

I'm glad to report that I've gone from a barely break-even strategy to a level of more consistent profits. I'm pleased with my results so far and look forward to seeing more of y'all coming to join us in the A1 community. There are traders from all walks of life, and there is a vibrant esprit de corps.

I evaluated a few providers, and one of the best indicators of quality is TraderNick's own YouTube channel and the live streams. If you're undecided, I suggest you check out the channel and see the vibe and straightforward nature of the team.

Hope to meet y'all in the community!

Karachi, Pakistan,
Jul 14, 2020,

They are one of tHe best in the business

I am using there discord group since June and I am and I am very happy because my account growing well

Mohua Thakur,
Jul 14, 2020,

Honest and Thorough

I am only few days old in this company ...but I have been following Nick’s videos on you tube since many months ...I have played with multiple players in this industry so I can easily understand the difference between Nick and his team ..they are very honest and very thorough in their knowledge ...they don’t paint rosy picture before us ..they just show us realistically whatever is achievable...I am looking forward to a long term association with Nick and his team

Ramunka,
Uk, United Kingdom,
Jul 12, 2020,

The community calls A1 for a reason

Joined community for one month to see how they are working happy with results. Now I joined for lifetime. Service these people providing its absolutely fantastic also friendly members sharing ideas. Had a question sent to main person direct got response much quicker than from my friends lol. Absolutely lovely people lovely community. All the best A1 Trading team.

Salfaraz,
KZN, South Africa,
Jun 9, 2020,

A1 trading for life !

I have learnt more from trader nick and his team in a day than I have months struggling on my own. I highly recommend anyone serious about trading their money to consider the A1 trading company. I will be with them for a long time to come :)

Toronto, Canada,
Jun 4, 2020,

Solid FX Group

I stumbled upon this group a few weeks ago as a last ditch effort to make it in the fx world. I'm not really one to be posting reviews but I feel like I owe it to Nick and his team. The analysts in the group are frequently posting solid technical and fundamental trade ideas and useful information. The group as a whole are very supportive and quick to offer answers to any questions. I feel like I'm in a place where I can now start to turn things around. I'm happy I came across this group - no regrets.

Manila, Philippines,
Jun 3, 2020,

A growing community of supportive traders

When I joined A1TRADING, it was mostly Forex. Now Nick has hired more analysts to cover stocks, indices and commodities. Our analysts offer explanations on the trade that they take, and they are very helpful.
The thrust of A1TRADING is not to send signals for an inexperienced trader to copy, but to help new trader be able to stand on his own and build his own rules and strategies. It's chatroom is where veteran members and traders share ideas and newbies can ask questions. Everyone is so accommodating and willing to help. You will love it. It has helped me tremendously since the first time I stepped in. Thank you Nick and A1TRADING family.

Jun 3, 2020,

Very educational and supportive

I have been hunting my way through all the YouTube seminars that are fronts for some sales pitch. A1 was just the community that I needed. There is no attempt to make everyone trade the same. Instead, the goal is through education and support to get us to the point where we understand our own risk/reward trading style and have confidence in our own choices. For me... that was a breath of fresh air.

Junior obrien,
Oklahoma, USA,
Jun 1, 2020,

Trader Nick is Legit

After being in the game for some time and being led on by minor league marketers and traders, I finally found someone trustworthy and someone who brings a ton of value with such simplicity into the forex trading world without charging an arm and a leg. This is not a fact but I guarantee almost 90% of nicks trades are accurate, if you get stopped out or lose your money, that’s probably personal error. He’s legit, humble, and improved my trading tremendously. A1 will prosper, no cap。

Windhoek, Namibia,
Jun 1, 2020,

The best online forex community.

I have been on many online forex community but A1trading is by the best out there. If you are looking to become an expert in forex this is the right community to join. Very educational and friendly people.

Is A1Trading a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with some good insight on if A1Trading is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16328/a1trading-forex-robots

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent A1Trading community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/a1trading/

What is A1Trading?

A1Trading is a company that sells forex signals and forex trading robots.

How much do A1Trading's forex signals cost?

A1Trading's forex signals are offered in the VIP membership package. There are 3 package plans.

• One month plan is $49.99
  • One year plan is $159.99
  • Unlimited plan is $299.99

Does A1Trading offer refund policy?

All sales from A1Trading are not refundable according to AITrading's terms of service. Only in rare occasion, a refund may be granted.

Before make a purchase, always read the terms of service carefully.

How can I join A1Trading VIP membership?

3 steps explains how to join A1Trading VIP membership:

• Step 1: Join the VIP discord account
  • Step 2: Choose a package plan to pay
  • Step 3: Access to VIP membership is given.

Does A1Trading offer free trial on their signals?

A1Trading doesn't offer a free trial on their signals or EAs. One way to try out A1Trading's service with minimal cost is to join for a month.