A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading
Related sites include TraderNickFX.com.

Established: 2018
Contact: support@tradernickfx.com

Special offers

Coupon code

Get $5 off your membership!

If you're interested in joining our community, feel free to sign up and try us out for $5 off using code FPAPROMO. See you inside!

• Code FPAPROMO
  • Expires Oct 21, 2021
Get deal
1 trader already tried

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by tradernickfx, Oct 21, 2020

A1 Trading is a financial media & service business sharing free videos, articles, newsletters, and more about financial markets. They provide a premium community for forex traders, which offers a space for members to collaborate, learn, and discuss. Additionally they provide software tools, stock market picks, broker collaborations, and more.

Warsaw, Poland,
Oct 23, 2020,

best community so far!

A1 trading is a community of pros and new traders, which is all about shearing knowledge, ideas and Ur personal trading journey. The analysis and "signals" from group pros are understandable and always explained. grat place to learn how real trading looks.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Igor! I'm glad you are happy with your membership. Thanks for the positive comment!
nightfx,
VA, USA,
Oct 22, 2020,

Great analysts and amazing community

Most negative reviews here are from folks that do not understand draw down and the psychology of trading. The signals given by the analysts cannot be 100% winners; it's statistically impossible. Joining, taking 2 losers and leaving means you don't get the recovery and gains of the winner.

Enough ranting...

A1 Trading is an amazing community full of excited and hungry traders communicating and sharing ideas on a daily basis. You get a fun mix of tick scalpers, small time frame scalpers, swing traders, and fundamental traders. The amount of knowledge in one community that can be absorbed is truly astonishing.

The signals provided by the analysts are top notch signals as well. Each signal is explained in detail with charts outlined so you can continue to learn while taking some profits!!

Hi Nightfx,
Thank you for your review! Our service is (like you mentioned) all about community, sharing ideas, and growing together as traders. I'm glad you see it like we do! This is not a "copy our trades" service, but rather a place where we hope to equip traders with the best tools, environment, and ideas to improve! Cheers.
Nigerian, Nigeria,
Oct 22, 2020,

It’s really A1

It’s a very good community’s sure it discord forex chat room is the best they have a lot of traders who are ready to help as a new trader i literally just ask anything I don’t understand and they are ready to help me out i hardly check YouTube on how to do most stuff again because I have people who would explain to me in the forex chat room. And also the trades alert ain’t 100% wins but i would rate it 88% I really love it A1

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Louis, thank you for your review! I'm glad you are enjoying the community so far.
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2020,

Are you serious about becoming a trader?

I love this group, I am a new trader (past 6-7 months at the time of writing) since I have found this group and Nicks content my outlook on trading has drastically changed and for the better, if you are genuinely serious about putting in the effort and learning to be a successful disciplined trader then I would 110% recommend this group, the educational value I get from him and his team is far beyond what any $500+ course will ever teach you (and for cheaper) Nick and his team are genuine, helpful and lovely to interreact with, i love the transparency in the group, you don't just know what they are doing but why they are doing it, with a group of analysts sharing their thoughts and ideas, but their services extend beyond and I believe the true value of this group is far beyond any copy and paste signals chat

Hi MattyMcf,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you value our community for the same things we do.

Thanks again!
England, United Kingdom,
Oct 21, 2020,

Good for patient people - not for wannabes that think they can buy a lambo

I'd recommend this for beginners looking to seriously get started on the right foot with forex trading. Lots of training material and friendly analysts willing to share ideas and explain thought processes.

I'm in my third month of membership and will probably continue as part of the community as there is so much I can continue to learn.

You can expect approx 3-5 signals per week, intraday mostly. Some people think this group is a 'waste of time' because they are expecting 3-5 scalping signals per DAY and want to quadruple their account every week or whatever, that's not what this group is. This group is to give you the building blocks to becoming a self sufficient, consistently profitable trader.

Hi Sammeh,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our service. I would definitely agree that most of our traders are swing traders, with the exception of some day trading activity. We currently do not have any scalpers on our team, and hope that people with unrealistic expectations will stick around long enough to adopt our "slow & steady" opinions!
Gauteng, South Africa,

The best FX group I’ve joined by far

I am loving the group so far! Everything is so organized and well set out.. I have been on numerous groups and not one will ever get close. Keep on doing what you are doing because it works. They have a bunch of great guys working together.. definitely a recipe for success.. I am so glad I joined the Gold VIP. Money well spent!

Hi Dean,
Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. See you in the group :)
Francisco,
New Jersey, USA,
Oct 21, 2020,

Best value I have found!!!

The value that A1 has for the money they charge is really good, not only that, they are constantly adding more and more for no extra charge! This team are putting a lot of effort to be better everyday, the videos they produce are really helpful, their coaches have different way of trading so you can choose which way is best for you! I am glad I am a member of this team!

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 26, 2020:
Hi Francisco! Thank you for the positive review. Our goal is to continuously improve, add value, and keep our prices as reasonable as possible. We appreciate you noticing our efforts! :)
Dan,
Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Oct 1, 2020,

Stay away

Nick cant actually trade. Trades thousands of pips in drawdown. Completley contradicts the advice he gives on youtube. Chatroom is full of retail guru demo traders sharing ideas and as we know, 90% aren't profitable. He makes his money from the subscription, not trading. Its pretty effective the scam he has going as its legal!

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hi Dan, I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your membership to our community. Members of our community have various levels of experience, but our analysts on staff are vetted with third party track records or significant experience in the industry. I am not sure where you saw a trade I held heavily in drawdown for thousands of pips, but would be happy to discuss it further if you would like to contact our support team. There may have been some sort of miscommunication in the trade details I shared, which has happened in the past and something we are continuously working to improve! Further, you can find a third party track record posted on our site as well, to clarify. Thanks for your review.
Shawn,
Sdams, USA,
Oct 1, 2020,

Disappointed

literally just paying for a chat room. I expected more based on the reviews and his youtube page but its a waste of money. So many price action but barely and trade signal sent. They should give up their roles to the people in the chat.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hi Shawn! I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your membership to our trading community. Our goal is to offer a moderated chatroom, premium webinars, trade alerts from our experienced analysts, and a strategy library for members. It is possible that while you were with us the number of trades sent by our staff was low, due to there being a quiet market environment in September. Regardless, the goal of our community is to provide a place for traders to collaborate, learn, and discuss, with the help of our full time staff assistance. Sorry to see you go! Please feel free to reach out to me through our support email if you would like to discuss what went wrong further.
Jerry riggins,
New York, USA,
Aug 7, 2020,

Stay away. Truly a waste if your money.

Nick holds trades for thousands of pips in drawdown just to claim victory after months of holding with a 50 pip gain. His money comes from his monthly subscription fee to a below average discord group that just has new traders and demo warriors in it. Save your money. The software and EA are useless as well. He uses YouTube to funnel these that don't know any better into his vip. Then it's too late he's already gotten their money. He's not a profitable trader and the others aren't either. Stay away.
Reply by tradernickfx submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Hi Jerry! I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your membership to our trading community. Our goal with the community is to provide a moderated space for traders to come together and collaborate. Our full time staff works quite hard to make the discord the best place it can be, but I agree that we've had some bumps in the road. More recently we have hired more help to moderate and assist members inside the group, as it was necessary as the group has grown. If you would like to have a conversation about your membership or more feedback for us, please feel free to send us an email.