A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Jul 1, 2022 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading
Related sites include TraderNickFX.com.

Established: 2018
Customer Service: support@tradernickfx.com

Special offers

Coupon code

Get $5 off your membership!

If you're interested in joining our community, feel free to sign up and try us out for $5 off using code FPAPROMO. See you inside!

• Code FPAPROMO
  • Expires Oct 21, 2021
Get deal
454 traders already tried

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by tradernickfx, Oct 21, 2020

A1 Trading is a financial media & service business sharing free videos, articles, newsletters, and more about financial markets. They provide a premium community for forex traders, which offers a space for members to collaborate, learn, and discuss. Additionally they provide software tools, stock market picks, broker collaborations, and more.

Lisbon, Portugal,
Dec 1, 2019,

The very best!

I have been in Traders nick community for a month and just renewed for another year!
I found Nick through YouTube where he and his team produce a lot of high quality, free, educational Forex content that you should definitely check out!
In the VIP service you will find a very active and helpful trading community, a chatroom filled with successful traders, great education resources, analysis, and the most accurate trading signals I have ever experienced.
Despite is young age Nick is very knowledgeable, very honest, hard working, and he tells things as they really are, with absolutely no hype, no bull, and no get rich quick schemes.
Also he's a developer and you may want to take a look at his trading software there's some very interesting stuff there.
Following Nick I can say that my trading really changed for the better. Highly recommended!

Townsville, Australia,
Jan 19, 2021,

A1 Trading Dashboard

Just like to say how wonderful Nick and the team are at A1 Trading what a professional outfit
Nicks new A1 Trading Dashboard is next level stuff how smart is this young guy right .
Just love everything about the whole platform and such a grounded honest cool bloke .
Keep up the fantastic work Nick and the whole team at A1 Trading

Rasmus,
Sweden, Sweden,
Nov 11, 2020,

Great group

For serious learning traders this is a really good engaging group chat. Been in other groups before but this is a progressive and nice group for learning and being a better trader alongside communicating with others both better traders and also new traders. Been trading for about 3 years.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hi Rasmus, thank you for the positive feedback! So glad to hear you are enjoying the group. Our service is definitely meant to benefit serious traders the most like you said, since the group benefits people who are willing to put in the effort.
Virginia, USA,
Nov 13, 2019,

The most genuine trader in the forex space (I work for Trader Nick!)

I've been following Nick for a little under a year now. He's offered countless helpful tips for free on his youtube channel, and does free live streams sharing analysis. He also (unlike most social media "traders") actually has a track record and shares his trading performance regularly.

What convinced me to willingly sign up for his VIP service was the fact that since day 1 he has been honest and realistic about trading. He's not a guy claiming you can get rich or calling himself a guru, he's a really down to earth dude and gives away a lot of free stuff.

I don't believe he even sells a course, he's just got free ones on his YouTube channel.

5 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same IP used by TraderNickFx support to register for an FPA forums account.
Cape Town, South Africa,
Nov 20, 2020,

A1 Trading currency meter malfunctioning

Last week I wrote a review about the A1 trading currency meter that I purchased is not working properly. This strength currency meter is stuck on two currencies it is not giving the strong and weak currency as it supposed to do, it is just stuck on two currencies the whole week. The last review that I wrote I got a reply on this review website from tradernickfx on Nov 16, 2020. It has been the whole week now and no one from A1 trading contacted me about this currency meter problem that I am getting. I also sent another email to them A1 trading the email is support@tradernickfx.com, this email was listed on the documents when I purchased the strength meter. Please trader Nick fix my strength meter or refund me please. My email start with eric.jonginy... you can find it on your email list if you want to assist me.

They still have not gotten back to me.

Nov 11, 2020 - 2 Stars I purchased a currency strength meter today. I followed the installation guide and put the .xe4 file in the experts folder. I closed and opened my MT4 and when I opened the currency strength meter I saw no changes on the strong currency and the weak currency changes, strongly trending pairs and sideways pairs changes. These are just stuck on the one pair JPY the strongest and EUR the weakest since I installed the currency meter and these pairs are not even strong or trending. I wrote an email to tradernick135@gmail.com and to support@a1trading.com, no one has replied to my email about the problem I am having with the currency meter. I bought this currency meter for $99 dollars on the 10/11/2020. This is frustrating because I thought I am buying something that will improve my trading but the currency meter is not working properly.

Reply by tradernickfx submitted Nov 16, 2020 Hello Zamuxolo1, I'm sorry to hear you have been having some trouble with getting your copy of the currency strength meter working properly. Please make sure to read the full guidelines when setting up your copy. I see you sent an email with information on a Saturday to us. We work Monday - Friday, and do our best to respond within a few days. Please be patient and a member of our staff will be happy to help you out.

Is A1Trading a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with some good insight on if A1Trading is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16328/a1trading-forex-robots

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent A1Trading community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/a1trading/

What is A1Trading?

A1Trading is a company that sells forex signals and forex trading robots.

How much do A1Trading's forex signals cost?

A1Trading's forex signals are offered in the VIP membership package. There are 3 package plans.

• One month plan is $49.99
  • One year plan is $159.99
  • Unlimited plan is $299.99

Does A1Trading offer refund policy?

All sales from A1Trading are not refundable according to AITrading's terms of service. Only in rare occasion, a refund may be granted.

Before make a purchase, always read the terms of service carefully.

How can I join A1Trading VIP membership?

3 steps explains how to join A1Trading VIP membership:

• Step 1: Join the VIP discord account
  • Step 2: Choose a package plan to pay
  • Step 3: Access to VIP membership is given.

Does A1Trading offer free trial on their signals?

A1Trading doesn't offer a free trial on their signals or EAs. One way to try out A1Trading's service with minimal cost is to join for a month.