TraderNickFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 30, 2019

About TraderNickFX.com

TraderNickFX.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. TraderNickFX.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

TraderNickFX.com

Join live discussion of TraderNickFX.com on our forum

TraderNickFX.com profile provided by TraderNick, Nov 13, 2019

Our goal here on the TraderNick team is to bring powerful insight to traders and investors in the form of market analysis, software tools, genuine content, and an interactive community.

Lisbon, Portugal,
Dec 1, 2019,

The very best!

I have been in Traders nick community for a month and just renewed for another year!
I found Nick through YouTube where he and his team produce a lot of high quality, free, educational Forex content that you should definitely check out!
In the VIP service you will find a very active and helpful trading community, a chatroom filled with successful traders, great education resources, analysis, and the most accurate trading signals I have ever experienced.
Despite is young age Nick is very knowledgeable, very honest, hard working, and he tells things as they really are, with absolutely no hype, no bull, and no get rich quick schemes.
Also he's a developer and you may want to take a look at his trading software there's some very interesting stuff there.
Following Nick I can say that my trading really changed for the better. Highly recommended!

Nov 21, 2019,

Unlike any other Social Media Forex Trader.

I first came across Nick as he was doing an NFP live stream in March. Straight off the bat, not knowing me, he was very kind and helpful in the comments and in the live stream, he done some analysis on the currency pairs I've requested. I was a new trader at this point with very low funds, Nick continues to support me and made special arrangements for me to join his team which I've been itching to join! Throughout time Nick has continues to show outstanding support to me, always helped me out as much as possible, is the most kindest and genuine person out there. He shows REAL forex improvement, no fake bs, real results, real hard work and effort and dedication is put into his work. That is shown by the fact that when I stumbled upon him, he was on like 300 Subs, now if I'm not mistaken he's on over 25k? Me and Nick continued to grow closer and I was put as a Moderator for his group as me and him work well together. Overall, I've never been happier with any other service. The atmosphere inside is real, everyones so kind and helpful. Simply the best place for any skilled trader to be in.

Justin M.,
Atlanta, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

Stellar Trading Community & Service

I've been with Nick and team since early on. He's been very helpful, and I've been really impressed with the overall performance of his trades. What's refreshing to me is that he's not touting massive gains or unreasonable claims, and shows an actual track record on his site.

By far, Nick is the most transparent trader on the internet I've come across, and has shown me that trading success is possible, but requires a lot of dedication. Beyond following along with his trading, Nick's lessons of discipline, consistency, and patience have really changed my trading and mindset.

Patience pays! Thanks.

Florida, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

Improved my risk management and trading strategies

I joined and was immediately given access to tons of very useful and career changing information. It all helped me to become even more profitable and accurate when trading.

Kuwait, Kuwait,
Nov 18, 2019,

Best trading room we are like a family of FX traders

I joined this room for the last 3 months
I really like every section in the room
specially TraderNick signals
I learned a lot from the team
also, there are many opportunities in the Trade Idea section
and you can chat directly with TraderNick to take his advice
Good job ill continue to stay with you and improve my trading.

Europe, Slovenia,
Nov 18, 2019,

Very knowledgeable and helpfull

TraderNick is very knowledgeable, he has his own Youtube channel where he shares a whole bunch of free strategies and tips on how to improve forex trading. He also has his Discord Group, where he is very active in analysis and helps inexperienced forex traders to improve their forex knowledge and results. With his programming skills, he has made a whole bunch of Expert Advisors to help him trade and are also available to his VIP members and non-members. There are many charlatans in the forex world whose main goal is to make money out of the people, but TraderNick is not one of them. He is one of the most honest people I have ever met in the forex world.

Nov 17, 2019,

Absolutely amazing

Nick's community is amazing! We are all as one like a little family :)
For any beginner trader this community will help you go miles! Really good education and you can ask anyone including nick if you get stuck.

Bedford, United Kingdom,
Nov 17, 2019,

Great Information, great service, great community. Highly Recommended.

Nick provides clear, actionable information that is free from hype and fanfare, yet still interesting and engaging.

His educational material is available for free on youtube and other social media sites.

Nick has built a great trading community through his VIP Membership, comprising of beginners and more experienced traders alike.
Community members are friendly and helpful and share ideas, advice and exeriences freely with each other.
Through his VIP membership Nick also provides a signal service, live trading, market analysis and software tools to help traders succeed.

Nick's trading philosophy is very down to earth, realistic and transparent.
Considering his young age this is truly a refreshing change from what is typical on social media these days - and not a single Lamborghini in sight!

If you prefer substance over hype and actually want to learn how to trade, then TraderNickFX is highly recommended.

Alan B,
Uk HULL, United Kingdom,
Nov 16, 2019,

Quality AND quantity

I joined nicks group because i watched his youtube videos and i liked how genuine he was to helping others.his videos were so easy to follow i knew i had found the person i wanted to learn from.and i was not wrong great community and signals i recommend this guy and his group to anyone looking for a forex home. Thanks nick

Cj,
Kingston, Jamaica,
Nov 15, 2019,

It is an amazing service

These automated bots, once set up with perimeters in place for proper risk management are an amazing means of building trading accounts, they remove the psychological stress of trading