A1 Trading Review

Formerly was TraderNickFX.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · A1Trading.com  · Is this your company?

A1Trading.com develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. A1Trading.com's EAs include The Grandmaster EA and The Python Forex Robot for online currency trading.

A1 Trading

Join live discussion of A1Trading.com on our forum

A1Trading.com profile provided by TraderNick, Nov 13, 2019

Our goal here on the TraderNick team is to bring powerful insight to traders and investors in the form of market analysis, software tools, genuine content, and an interactive community.

Windhoek, Namibia,
Jun 1, 2020,

The best online forex community.

I have been on many online forex community but A1trading is by the best out there. If you are looking to become an expert in forex this is the right community to join. Very educational and friendly people.

Tamilnadu, India,
May 30, 2020,

Amazing support for Traders

I just want to thank trader Nick , who is founder and chief market analyst of A1 Trading company. I have been part of A1 Trading Community group for last couple of weeks and have learned technical analysis ans strategies about Forex currency market from A1 Trading Community group in a short Span of time. This really is a top-notch content-rich A1 Trading Community. I am reaping the rewards being the member and following trader Nick.

East or west A1 Trading Community is best. Let's join our community and you enjoy the way of success in Forex Trading.

Devon, United Kingdom,
May 29, 2020,

10/10

I just thought i'd construct a little message of praise! I absolutely love the A1 trading community, Nick and his team are doing so much to help all aspiring traders to become better. I've personally learnt so much from Nick himself, and other analysts on the channel. Their work is fantastic and it's so greatly appreciated. I have learnt more from this community alone and i've purchased a handful of educational content and courses, and the monthly membership is so little, it really is a no brainer.
I just wanted to say thank you again, A1 trading is so so great and i'm so glad i stumbled across the YT channel months ago.
May 18, 2020,

Overrated in YouTube marketing

I joined this community after listening to TraderNick, thought it would be a decent experience. In reality community is dam quite no action. trading room full with newbies those are pretty much looking at each other. You won’t get any signal, may a signal like ever3 or 4 days. I wouldn’t recommend them.

Cape Town, South Africa,
Mar 20, 2020,

One of the best forex advisor I have found on YouTube

Nick is a very humble and cool advisor.He will tell you that he is not an expert but if you follow his advice ,your trading experience will likely increase with more than 90 percent .He breaks down his analysis that with a novice trader will understand what he is saying and you will be able to make future trades on your own .May he continue giving his free advice on YouTube so that people like us can be independent as well and teach others like he has been doing

Florida, USA,
Feb 9, 2020,

Excellent VIP community

Superb community, active traders and moderation. Highly recommend this service to new traders. Could not be happier with the money -invested- I. Membership. This in my opinion is not a cost, but an essential tool and investment in my growing education in the forex markets.

Lisbon, Portugal,
Dec 1, 2019,

The very best!

I have been in Traders nick community for a month and just renewed for another year!
I found Nick through YouTube where he and his team produce a lot of high quality, free, educational Forex content that you should definitely check out!
In the VIP service you will find a very active and helpful trading community, a chatroom filled with successful traders, great education resources, analysis, and the most accurate trading signals I have ever experienced.
Despite is young age Nick is very knowledgeable, very honest, hard working, and he tells things as they really are, with absolutely no hype, no bull, and no get rich quick schemes.
Also he's a developer and you may want to take a look at his trading software there's some very interesting stuff there.
Following Nick I can say that my trading really changed for the better. Highly recommended!

Nov 21, 2019,

Unlike any other Social Media Forex Trader.

I first came across Nick as he was doing an NFP live stream in March. Straight off the bat, not knowing me, he was very kind and helpful in the comments and in the live stream, he done some analysis on the currency pairs I've requested. I was a new trader at this point with very low funds, Nick continues to support me and made special arrangements for me to join his team which I've been itching to join! Throughout time Nick has continues to show outstanding support to me, always helped me out as much as possible, is the most kindest and genuine person out there. He shows REAL forex improvement, no fake bs, real results, real hard work and effort and dedication is put into his work. That is shown by the fact that when I stumbled upon him, he was on like 300 Subs, now if I'm not mistaken he's on over 25k? Me and Nick continued to grow closer and I was put as a Moderator for his group as me and him work well together. Overall, I've never been happier with any other service. The atmosphere inside is real, everyones so kind and helpful. Simply the best place for any skilled trader to be in.

Justin M.,
Atlanta, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

Stellar Trading Community & Service

I've been with Nick and team since early on. He's been very helpful, and I've been really impressed with the overall performance of his trades. What's refreshing to me is that he's not touting massive gains or unreasonable claims, and shows an actual track record on his site.

By far, Nick is the most transparent trader on the internet I've come across, and has shown me that trading success is possible, but requires a lot of dedication. Beyond following along with his trading, Nick's lessons of discipline, consistency, and patience have really changed my trading and mindset.

Patience pays! Thanks.

Florida, USA,
Nov 19, 2019,

Improved my risk management and trading strategies

I joined and was immediately given access to tons of very useful and career changing information. It all helped me to become even more profitable and accurate when trading.

Is A1Trading a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to provide you with some good insight on if A1Trading is a good company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16328/a1trading-forex-robots

Please come back often as reviews get updated and added by users from time to time.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent A1Trading community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/a1trading/

What is A1Trading?

A1Trading is a company that sells forex signals and forex trading robots.

How much do A1Trading's forex signals cost?

A1Trading's forex signals are offered in the VIP membership package. There are 3 package plans.

• One month plan is $49.99
  • One year plan is $159.99
  • Unlimited plan is $299.99

Does A1Trading offer refund policy?

All sales from A1Trading are not refundable according to AITrading's terms of service. Only in rare occasion, a refund may be granted.

Before make a purchase, always read the terms of service carefully.

How can I join A1Trading VIP membership?

3 steps explains how to join A1Trading VIP membership:

• Step 1: Join the VIP discord account
  • Step 2: Choose a package plan to pay
  • Step 3: Access to VIP membership is given.

Does A1Trading offer free trial on their signals?

A1Trading doesn't offer a free trial on their signals or EAs. One way to try out A1Trading's service with minimal cost is to join for a month.